John Kerry took private jet to Iceland for environmental award, called it 'only choice for somebody like me'

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I never trust anyone who isn't willing to live under the same rules they expect everyone else to live under.

John Kerry took private jet to Iceland for environmental award, called it 'only choice for somebody like me'

Kerry defended move in interview with Icelandic reporter

February 3, 2021

President Biden’s recently appointed climate czar, John Kerry, took a private jet to Iceland in 2019 to receive the Arctic Circle award for climate leadership, Fox News has learned.

Kerry defended his high-pollution ride at the time, calling it “the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle” in an interview obtained by Fox News. The incident had not been previously reported in the American press.

Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, who led the Arctic Circle Roundtable, criticized Kerry for traveling to the event via private jet, Icelandic outlet RUV reported.

Kerry received the award, which took the form of an iceberg sculpture, for being “a consistent voice pressuring the American authorities to commit to tackle environmental matters,” the outlet noted.

Icelandic reporter Jóhann Bjarni Kolbeinsson confronted Kerry at the event over his choice of transportation, asking: “I understand that you came here with a private jet. Is that an environmental way to travel?”

Kerry responded by claiming that it was the only way. “If you offset your carbon — it’s the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle,” Kerry said.

You expected less from the self percieved better than art thou jackass?
You know damn well that Heinz is better than Hunt's. And the plastic bottle makes for a nice fish house when you are done just throw it in the river. Are yous offsetting your carbon footprint?

You know damn well that Heinz is better than Hunt's. And the plastic bottle makes for a nice fish house when you are done just throw it in the river. Are yous offsetting your carbon footprint?

John Kerry is laughing his ass off at you.

That will make it hard for John Kerry to poop and accept awards for the best affluent carbon footprint.

That will make it hard for John Kerry to poop and accept awards for the best affluent carbon footprint.

Well, he knows you'll be there to cheer him on, so it's all good.

Only if he picks me up in his jet.

John Kerry took private jet to Iceland for environmental award, called it 'only choice for somebody like me

Well, he's right. C'mon. When you fuck over as many people as these big figure career Fascist government types do, you gotta fly private. If he went on a commercial jet, there wouldn't be room left of any seats for passengers after the number of SS it would take to protect him from being recognized and torn limb from limb by those who would recognize him and hate him for all he's done.

That's just the plain reality of living in the world where you get paid $400,000 a year of other people's money or whatever to represent no one but yourself while fucking over the whole country while telling them its for their good.

Elections have consequences.

If you're over 12, he's not interested.

I never trust anyone who isn't willing to live under the same rules they expect everyone else to live under.

February 3, 2021

President Biden’s recently appointed climate czar, John Kerry, took a private jet to Iceland in 2019 to receive the Arctic Circle award for climate leadership, Fox News has learned.

Kerry defended his high-pollution ride at the time, calling it “the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle” in an interview obtained by Fox News. The incident had not been previously reported in the American press.

Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, who led the Arctic Circle Roundtable, criticized Kerry for traveling to the event via private jet, Icelandic outlet RUV reported.

Kerry received the award, which took the form of an iceberg sculpture, for being “a consistent voice pressuring the American authorities to commit to tackle environmental matters,” the outlet noted.

Icelandic reporter Jóhann Bjarni Kolbeinsson confronted Kerry at the event over his choice of transportation, asking: “I understand that you came here with a private jet. Is that an environmental way to travel?”

Kerry responded by claiming that it was the only way. “If you offset your carbon — it’s the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle,” Kerry said.
Who gives a fuck? Not you. If you did you would be consistent.

February 3, 2021

John Kerry is laughing his ass off at you, dupe.

February 3, 2021

Trump took a 747 almost every week for golf.....

Kerry was accepting a lifetime award...

More of my billion bookmark collection...

February 3, 2021

A MMGW cultist talking about consistency? Too fucking funny.

Forum List

Back