John Kerry says people would ‘feel better’ about the war in Ukraine if Russia would ‘make a greater effort to reduce emissions’

I know, right? War is always so much more palatable when nations are committed to environmental justice while they kill people with tons of bombs and munitions. He’s just stating the obvious.

Why didn’t I vote for this guy as POTUS?

And the hits just keep on coming!

10 months and 14 days.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

What's your problem again?

Kerry said we struggling to engage on certain issues, so why not try a different issue...

This has been diplomacy for centuries...

It is becoming clear that ye MAGA lot haven't fucking clue how to behave on an international stage... You still think Trump didn't embarrass US... So if you find Kerry wrong then we have no concern, Trump was a walking fiasco...
World Leaders were laughing at him behind his back. Trump was the joke from US... He could be played like a banjo...

We live in the world outside US, Trump was a disgrace and embarrassing for US... I was at business meetings with US business people and they would regularly apologies for the embarrassment that was Trump.. Then someone would say 'We all make mistakes..' and everyone would laugh... That is how bad he was/is...
He didn't show US as strong and confident but weak, submissive and untrustworthy... US soft power was severely diminished worldwide with China more than happy to pick up the slack... Fro Global expansion China are hoping for Trump to win... Trump the incompetent was pro-China.
Kerry and the gang should embargo China and India for climate change emissions. No trade from these nations. And Joe is paid off from China.

What's your problem again?

Kerry said we struggling to engage on certain issues, so why not try a different issue...

This has been diplomacy for centuries...

It is becoming clear that ye MAGA lot haven't fucking clue how to behave on an international stage... You still think Trump didn't embarrass US... So if you find Kerry wrong then we have no concern, Trump was a walking fiasco...
World Leaders were laughing at him behind his back. Trump was the joke from US... He could be played like a banjo...

We live in the world outside US, Trump was a disgrace and embarrassing for US... I was at business meetings with US business people and they would regularly apologies for the embarrassment that was Trump.. Then someone would say 'We all make mistakes..' and everyone would laugh... That is how bad he was/is...
He didn't show US as strong and confident but weak, submissive and untrustworthy... US soft power was severely diminished worldwide with China more than happy to pick up the slack... Fro Global expansion China are hoping for Trump to win... Trump the incompetent was pro-China.
When Trump was President we had five historic peace agreements made between life long antagonists brokered by Trump.

Under Joe we have wars and are on the brink of WW3.

I know, right? War is always so much more palatable when nations are committed to environmental justice while they kill people with tons of bombs and munitions. He’s just stating the obvious.

Why didn’t I vote for this guy as POTUS?

Damn you! Every time I think the left can't say anything stupider, I get proven wrong.

Forum List

Back