John Elway Introducing Mitt Romney in Denever

Moneyman

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2012
According to the Denver Post, John Elway introduced Mitt Romney tonight in Denver and is endorsing him in the presidential race.

Would be a big endorsement for Romney.

Most NFL QBs are GOP - Fran Tarkenton, Jack Kemp etc...................................

REALLY?

Who would believe that a football player's "endorsement" would be "big" for a prez candidate?

Because he has friends who own football teams? Or because that particular football player really knows the economy? Foreign policy? WHAT???

How friggin bizarre.

According to the Denver Post, John Elway introduced Mitt Romney tonight in Denver and is endorsing him in the presidential race.

Would be a big endorsement for Romney.

Mike Shanahan, long time Bronco coach also endorsing Romney, more good news. We like these two out here and I am in Colorado.

REALLY?

Who would believe that a football player's "endorsement" would be "big" for a prez candidate?

Because he has friends who own football teams? Or because that particular football player really knows the economy? Foreign policy? WHAT???

How friggin bizarre.

Having John Elway endorse you certainly can't hurt. Score one for Romney.

It wouldn't sway me, but I suppose there are a few votes that may be garnered from it...in a swing state, a campaign would be foolish to pass it up.

“Governor Romney is a proven leader with the experience and background to turn around our struggling economy,” Elway said in a statement. “In these tough economic times, we need a president who understands how to get America working again – by standing on the side of taxpayers and small-business owners who do the real job creating. I am endorsing Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan for President and Vice President because I know having the courage to make decisions and tackle challenges is what leads to results and real change. America needs a comeback team – Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are that team.”

John Elway Endorses Romney | The Weekly Standard

Forum List

Back