John Bolton Says Reelection Is ‘Only Thing That Mattered’ To Trump

Butthurt Bolton.

So angry yet he wouldn't resign.
Actually, he did resign.

^
Fake news

Reason: the first sentence of the article is a lie.

Bolton was fired.

Perhaps you are confusing Bolton with Mattis?
Bolton resigned.

Articles ay he was fired.
Articles from what source? Got an example?

I've seen Bolton's official letter of resignation.

Don't these (former) swamp creatures take an oath not to criticize a sitting President? The ironic thing is that Bolton never ran for office and the only thing he is interested in is the next ass he has to kiss to get an appointment.

The former national security adviser says the president has no problem “endangering or weakening the nation” if it helps him win reelection.

Former national security adviser John Bolton claims in his forthcoming book that every decision President Donald Trump has made in office has been “driven by reelection calculations.”

Actually Trumps drive for re-election isn't so he can hold onto power, but so that he can hold onto presidential immunity until the statute of limitations runs out. I wouldn't be surprised if after serving 5 years, as president, and thus running out federal and state statues of limitations, he calls it quits.

Reelection Is ‘Only Thing That Mattered’ To Trump

A politician trying to get re-elected?!

Oh the horror!

962-9620489_woman-scream-horror-classic-movie-screaming-woman-horror.png.jpg

The former national security adviser says the president has no problem “endangering or weakening the nation” if it helps him win reelection.

Former national security adviser John Bolton claims in his forthcoming book that every decision President Donald Trump has made in office has been “driven by reelection calculations.”

Bolton’s publisher, Simon & Schuster, shared the remarks Friday in a news release promoting the book, which details Bolton’s year and a half working for Trump. The president fired Bolton in September.

“I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn’t driven by reelection calculations,” Bolton writes, saying he was often “astonished” by Trump’s singular motivation.

Bolton, one of the most controversial figures in American foreign policy, described Trump as a “president for whom getting reelected was the only thing that mattered, even if it meant endangering or weakening the nation.”

“Trump’s Ukraine-like transgressions existed across the full range of his foreign policy — and Bolton documents exactly what those were, and attempts by him and others in the Administration to raise alarms about them,” the Simon & Schuster news release states.

Bolton’s book, “The Room Where It Happened,” is scheduled for release June 23.

Not a surprise. Trump makes it obvious in everything he does that reelection is the only thing that matters to him. What do you think?

Cody,

A true sign of desperation is whenever someone like look quotes a John Bolton on anything. :lol:

Reelection Is ‘Only Thing That Mattered’ To Trump

A politician trying to get re-elected?!

Oh the horror!

View attachment 349506

Trump doesn't crave re-election, he craves presidential immunity. He knows what he did wrong, and how long he has to hide behind that shield before it's safe to come out. Which requires he stay in office until at least the end of 2021

Actually Trumps drive for re-election isn't so he can hold onto power, but so that he can hold onto presidential immunity until the statute of limitations runs out. I wouldn't be surprised if after serving 5 years, as president, and thus running out federal and state statues of limitations, he calls it quits.

Much truth to that. If Trump doesn't win reelection - he may end up in prison. Many people are just waiting...

Much truth to that. If Trump doesn't win reelection - he may end up in prison. Many people are just waiting...

With AG Barr no longer able to protect Trumps allies, if he loses the election, they may face the unique problem of being pardoned for their federal crimes, which then frees them to be charged by the state.

Separate sovereigns, which was upheld by the USSC frees the states to independently prosecute.

Bolton’s publisher, Simon & Schuster, shared the remarks Friday in a news release promoting the book, which details Bolton’s year and a half working for Trump. The president fired Bolton in September.

“I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn’t driven by reelection calculations,” Bolton writes, saying he was often “astonished” by Trump’s singular motivation.

Bolton, one of the most controversial figures in American foreign policy, described Trump as a “president for whom getting reelected was the only thing that mattered, even if it meant endangering or weakening the nation.”

“Trump’s Ukraine-like transgressions existed across the full range of his foreign policy — and Bolton documents exactly what those were, and attempts by him and others in the Administration to raise alarms about them,” the Simon & Schuster news release states.

Not a surprise. Trump makes it obvious in everything he does that reelection is the only thing that matters to him. What do you think?

As opposed to election is the only thing that matters to democrats...you need to get a fricken clue.

I think Bolton is a slime who refused to testify when it mattered, and is only interested in cashing in.

Not a CB patriot at all

So the worst thing Bolton could come up with on Trump was that he wants to get reelected?

Trump is a shoe-in in November.

LOL, it’s funny watching you regressive assholes slurp up whatever Bolton pisses.

The only thing that ever mattered for Bolton was war with Syria and Iran, and President Trump told him to fuck off.

Bolton was paid 2 million dollars to write this book.

We know for sure there is at least one error. Nobody fact checked his book. There is a recollection of a meeting and one of the people in the meeting said that they have the wrong people attending that meeting. They fact check Trump to the letter but don't fact check Bolton at all.

Sounds like trump to me. Not like we haven't heard stuff from him and his supporters about everything from coronavirus to the demonstrations being plots against his re-election.
We know Democrats will stoop to low levels in order to win an election. Exaggerating Coronavirus is just one example.

Sounds like trump to me. Not like we haven't heard stuff from him and his supporters about everything from coronavirus to the demonstrations being plots against his re-election.
We know Democrats will stoop to low levels in order to win an election. Exaggerating Coronavirus is just one example.
Probably true, just as republicans will stoop to low levels to win election by asking for and accepting help from foreign governments such as Russia, Ukraine and possibly even China.

Did you buy his book? I have someThing to sell you to ha

Forum List

Back