Zone1 John 17:1-6,26

Did you forget the rest of verse 3 and forward, about the Christ whom God sent and whom God glorified before creation existed?
All spirit beings were created before the earth and such. Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of all creation.( Coll 1:15) All creation occurred at the beginning not when he was sent as a mortal. Only blind guides would teach such garbage is when he came as a mortal. The term -all creation proves that is false.

They are subject to the Mosaic Law by extension. The Christian Law encompasses the Decalogue, for example, and other inspired edicts.

It does not, however, encompass the concoctions of the temple elite.

And no OT law is codified any longer.
The NT says law will be written on the heart. That means if one has the Love Jesus spoke of, that heart would not consider stealing from their brothers, killing their brothers, committing adultery on their mate, having any other God before their face, etc, etc, etc.

They are one in purpose. Jesus lives 24/7, 365 to do his Fathers will-John 5:30--It said the true followers will be one with them, not as God, but living to do Jesus Fathers will( Matt 7:21) they are the only ones who will be saved.
Jesus is Gods image--that is how they see the Father, No Father is his son, no son is his own Father.
JOHN 3:16 SAYS HI.

Says what?
here ya go First and last is Jehovah, right?
Rev. 1:17-18

17And when I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. And he laid his right hand upon me and said: 'Do not be fearful. I am the First and the Last,

18and the living one; and I became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Ha'des.

here ya go First and last is Jehovah, right?
Rev. 1:17-18

17And when I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. And he laid his right hand upon me and said: 'Do not be fearful. I am the First and the Last,

18and the living one; and I became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Ha'des.

Jesus was first and last in a few things--First and last created direct( only begotten son)--First and last sent as the Messiah--First and last appointed to a king of kings kingship in Gods kingdom--First and last to be given a name above other names. First and last given all authority. First and last God created all other things through., Etc.

Jesus was first and last in a few things--First and last created direct( only begotten son)--First and last sent as the Messiah--First and last appointed to a king of kings kingship in Gods kingdom--First and last to be given a name above other names. First and last given all authority. First and last God created all other things through., Etc.
8 “I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,”*+ says Jehovah* God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”+

brightest.+ 17 When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet.
And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First+ and the Last,+ 18 and the living one,+ and I became dead,+ but look! I am living

ch 2

8 “And to the angel of the congregation in Smyrʹna write: These are the things that he says, ‘the First and the Last,’+ who became dead and came to life again:+ 9

in verse 8 your nwt left out the beginning and the end.
that's dishonest

Last edited:
8 “I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,”*+ says Jehovah* God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”+

brightest.+ 17 When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet.
And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First+ and the Last,+ 18 and the living one,+ and I became dead,+ but look! I am living

ch 2

8 “And to the angel of the congregation in Smyrʹna write: These are the things that he says, ‘the First and the Last,’+ who became dead and came to life again:+ 9

in verse 8 your nwt left out the beginning and the end.
that's dishonest

When did you see the original writings?

No one but Israel was ever subject to the Temple Law. That's all I said.
all humans are subject to the Law of God (is all I said)

It's like ... the law of gravity does not pick and choose whom it applies to.. although liberals may tell u something differently

all humans are subject to the Law of God (is all I said)

It's like ... the law of gravity does not pick and choose whom it applies to.. although liberals may tell u something differently
I don't know why you'd answer a comment about the Temple Law with anything about the Law of God.

Forum List

Back