Joe To Hand Out 3 N95 Masks Per Person? LOL

White House to make 400 million N95 masks available to Americans at no cost​

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Population of US: 327 million

That’s 1.2 masks per person.
Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380

If you only have one head, you only need one mask. Siamese twins are a very small minority in this country.

Not really, and you can still contract the damn virus wearing the masks and being vaccinated and how I know is because I caught it December 29th and because I have underlying conditions I have been stuck in bed for awhile again!
Get Well!!

Can’t do it, and I wish you guys would stop with that nonsense…

Many people go against Doctor’s advice in life and end up in the ICU, so are you going to also hold them to the same rules?

Of course not, so let stop the silly nonsense and it is the medical community job to treat the stupid in life from the alcoholic who didn’t stop drinking to those that did not get the Jab!
Apples and oranges. The day I can stand next to you or just be in your presence and make you obese, give you a heart attack or cancer, or cause you to take up drugs or alcohol...THEN you can make this silly argument. COVID is an easily communicated virus. I could infect you within 10 minutes if we were both unmasked. I don't even have to talk to you. There is a vaccine that prevents you from possibly needing to go to said hospital and dying...or clogging up ER's so that people with life threatening issues can be treated.

Having watched what happened to two close family members who were delayed treatment for serious conditions because the hospitals were clogged with people who didn't want to get vaccinated, I'm out of sympathy. You get sent home with the anti-virals.

The day I can stand next to you or just be in your presence and make you obese, give you a heart attack or cancer, or cause you to take up drugs or alcohol...THEN you can make this silly argument.
You are free to stand elsewhere, kid. I'd prefer it, actually, with your BO and all.

3 masks per person?
That's about 10-15 days protection, then you sheep will all die.
Thanks for shutting down the virus, Brandon!

White House to make 400 million N95 masks available to Americans at no cost​

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Population of US: 327 million

That’s 1.2 masks per person.
Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380
Beyond this clown show just being stupid and a waste of time.

Why doesn’t anyone ask how much we’re paying for all of this “free” shit?

How much are we paying for these masks?
How much are we paying per covid shot?

I’d sure like to see some pricing on this stuff wouldn’t you?

Apples and oranges. The day I can stand next to you or just be in your presence and make you obese, give you a heart attack or cancer, or cause you to take up drugs or alcohol...THEN you can make this silly argument. COVID is an easily communicated virus. I could infect you within 10 minutes if we were both unmasked. I don't even have to talk to you. There is a vaccine that prevents you from possibly needing to go to said hospital and dying...or clogging up ER's so that people with life threatening issues can be treated.

Having watched what happened to two close family members who were delayed treatment for serious conditions because the hospitals were clogged with people who didn't want to get vaccinated, I'm out of sympathy. You get sent home with the anti-virals.
How’s about YOU stay home, Buttercup?

If you are afraid of getting infected, you stay quarantined.

The paper is from South Africa and like I wrote it is known you could reinfected by Covid before Omicron ( rare ) and with Omicron you have the same issue but what I want is a source showing from the WHO and other agencies that support what you linked…

Fact is I have had Alpha and Omicron and have been double jabbed and have had some lingering issues with fatigue and headaches, so even though I have been jabbed I have shown symptoms unlike my adopted brother has never shown symptoms with or without the vaccine.

Omicron in my opinion will tip the herd immunity and yes there will be people that will get sick and die even afterwards but over time the human body will on it own fight this off, and when this happen what will be your reactions and comments?

Simple, you will proclaim victory and deny how you wish to withhold medical treatment of others because you believed they should have been vaccinated.

If you work in the medical community then your license should be stripped for ever suggesting you would not treat the sick and why am I harsh about this?

Simple, it is our duty to serve the sick no matter if we believe they are wrong and what you call for is murdering people and do not claim you are not doing it for political reasons either because if those same people are minorities ( which some are ) then you wouldn’t even suggest such stupidity!

The paper is from South Africa and like I wrote it is known you could reinfected by Covid before Omicron ( rare ) and with Omicron you have the same issue but what I want is a source showing from the WHO and other agencies that support what you linked…

Fact is I have had Alpha and Omicron and have been double jabbed and have had some lingering issues with fatigue and headaches, so even though I have been jabbed I have shown symptoms unlike my adopted brother has never shown symptoms with or without the vaccine.

Omicron in my opinion will tip the herd immunity and yes there will be people that will get sick and die even afterwards but over time the human body will on it own fight this off, and when this happen what will be your reactions and comments?

Simple, you will proclaim victory and deny how you wish to withhold medical treatment of others because you believed they should have been vaccinated.

If you work in the medical community then your license should be stripped for ever suggesting you would not treat the sick and why am I harsh about this?

Simple, it is our duty to serve the sick no matter if we believe they are wrong and what you call for is murdering people and do not claim you are not doing it for political reasons either because if those same people are minorities ( which some are ) then you wouldn’t even suggest such stupidity!
I'm pissed because I pay Health Insurance, Auto Insurance, Taxes & got hit by a unvaccinated covid infected driver in Florida who flew through a stop sign in August while anti mask, anti vaxx, full open schools Gov Ron DeSantis was claiming there was no covid issues in Florida. The ambulance could not get us into the ER due to 8 hour covid backlog. So we had to call a nurse family member to care for us in her own home. It took a day before she finally got us into a chiropractor who could x-ray us. I have a TBI brain injury concussion I could have died from. My wife had whiplash & injured knees. Our dog died from his injuries.

None of my large family that was vaccinated ever caught covid and the ones that refused the vaccine all caught it really bad. They were on oxygen for over a week as the rest of had to care for them & remained unaffected.

The unmasked & unvaccinated are making things worse for everyone, especially those who pay for & need help when injured. The weekly death rate increased by 45% from this shit.

Last edited:
They're most certainly Not Free. Considering how the Feds overpay for everything, the cost of this programs is probably at least $10B...of TAXPAYER MONEY.

Last edited:
I'm pissed because I pay Health Insurance, Auto Insurance, Taxes & got hit by a unvaccinated covid infected driver in Florida who flew through a stop sign in August while anti mask, anti vaxx, full open schools Gov Ron DeSantis was claiming there was no covid issues in Florida. The ambulance could not get us into the ER due to 8 hour covid backlog. So we had to call a nurse family member to care for us in her own home. It took a day before she finally got us into a chiropractor who could x-ray us. I have a TBI brain injury concussion I could have died from. My wife had whiplash & injured knees. Our dog died from his injuries.

None of my large family that was vaccinated ever caught covid and the ones that refused the vaccine all caught it really bad. They were on oxygen for over a week as the rest of had to care for them & remained unaffected.

The unmasked & unvaccinated are making things worse for everyone, especially those who pay for & need help when injured. The weekly death rate increased by 45% from this shit.
Is that why there are more cases now that 2/3 have the jab than there was when nobody had the jab?

All of this from an unvaccinated driver hitting you. Your brain injury is worse than they told you.

Forum List

Back