Joe To Hand Out 3 N95 Masks Per Person? LOL

Nope. Again, I'm enjoying YOUR pain and YOUR misery. Because Biden is President and there is nothing you can do about it. Biden's approval rating stands at 40%. But since he's been playing janitor since Day 1, I'm not surprised. People tend to blame the guy sitting in the big office. At least we know the buck stops at his desk. Not passed off like his predecessor did.

Boy, you showed me!
ROTFLMAO!
1642862939842.png

Nope. Again, I'm enjoying YOUR pain and YOUR misery. Because Biden is President and there is nothing you can do about it. Biden's approval rating stands at 40%. But since he's been playing janitor since Day 1, I'm not surprised. People tend to blame the guy sitting in the big office. At least we know the buck stops at his desk. Not passed off like his predecessor did.

It’s not “your” it’s “our”. But thanks for playing. He has been an utter embarrassment and failure. This is why many Leftists such as yourself relate to him. His approval rating sucks because he ran as Joe Biden but governs as Bernie Sanders.

Except having to do it in the stupid doctor's offices where it is mandatory I haven't worn a face diaper since this pandemic bullshit started. Never had the Covid.

I'll sell my three mask on E-Bay. Some moronic Moon Bat will buy them, I am sure.

White House to make 400 million N95 masks available to Americans at no cost​

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Population of US: 327 million

That’s 1.2 masks per person.
Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380
FFS how many billions of dollars of tax money is that going to piss away? Not to mention we will have masks littering the landscape and covering the oceans! These people have GOT to be stopped.

It is a surgical mask that does not protect you from Omicron…
Remember when they were haranguing us to wear homemade cloth masks that any fool could tell would not work?

We should remember that; it only ended a couple of months ago. Hard to know the exact time when they stopped insisting on cloth masks, since they made no announcement that they had been wrong for the last year and a half.

Except having to do it in the stupid doctor's offices where it is mandatory I haven't worn a face diaper since this pandemic bullshit started. Never had the Covid.

I'll sell my three mask on E-Bay. Some moronic Moon Bat will buy them, I am sure.
That's a good idea! I'm using mine for coffee filters.

Remember when they were haranguing us to wear homemade cloth masks that any fool could tell would not work?

We should remember that; it only ended a couple of months ago. Hard to know the exact time when they stopped insisting on cloth masks, since they made no announcement that they had been wrong for the last year and a half.
Keep in mind anti-gun Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe.
1642866480483.jpeg

Omicron is a different beast in itself and even wearing N95, being vaccinated and doing all the distancing does very little to stop this beast from spreading.

I will state this and all those that were jabbed usually ( note I wrote usually because breakthrough cases happen ) do better than unvaccinated with the symptoms but still it is a personal choice on the jab and mask and in my personal opinion Omicron is the tipping point into herd immunity…

FFS how many billions of dollars of tax money is that going to piss away? Not to mention we will have masks littering the landscape and covering the oceans! These people have GOT to be stopped.
Far less expense & trash than you infected idiots in the ICU. We must ban all covid patients from all hospitals. Just stay home & die. Stop wasting tax dollars & resources.

Far less expense & trash than you infected idiots in the ICU. We must ban all covid patients from all hospitals. Just stay home & die. Stop wasting tax dollars & resources.

Can’t do it, and I wish you guys would stop with that nonsense…

Many people go against Doctor’s advice in life and end up in the ICU, so are you going to also hold them to the same rules?

Of course not, so let stop the silly nonsense and it is the medical community job to treat the stupid in life from the alcoholic who didn’t stop drinking to those that did not get the Jab!

Omicron is a different beast in itself and even wearing N95, being vaccinated and doing all the distancing does very little to stop this beast from spreading.

I will state this and all those that were jabbed usually ( note I wrote usually because breakthrough cases happen ) do better than unvaccinated with the symptoms but still it is a personal choice on the jab and mask and in my personal opinion Omicron is the tipping point into herd immunity…
How do you believe there will be herd immunity, when so many have been re-infected 3 times now. They get sicker with each re-infection. Maybe after 60% die off, the 40% asymptomatic will have herd immunity.

How do you believe there will be herd immunity, when so many have been re-infected 3 times now. They get sicker with each re-infection.
You have evidence to prove the three times and getting sicker of course?

I have heard double infection but never a third infection, so provide a credible link with this information and along with their medical conditions worsening each time…

Nope. Just sitting back with my arms crossed and a big smile on my face because that fact PISSES you off. :)
Hear that? It's the world smallest harp playing for you and the rest of Alt-Right Nation. At least Biden (while late to the game) is doing something positive about preventative measures and testing ramp up. Sure, he deserves a lot of criticism for not making these a priority...but so does your savior. :)

From the files of "On This Date In Covid History"...(with apologies to Colbert)...Memba these famous last words?? :auiqs.jpg:
Two years ago today.

“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine,”
Oh man, you almost made it thru a post without pissing yourself about Trump.

Almost.

White House to make 400 million N95 masks available to Americans at no cost​

“People looking to pick up the free masks will be limited to three per person, a White House official said. "To ensure broad access for all Americans, there will be three masks available per person …”

Population of US: 327 million

That’s 1.2 masks per person.
Let’s Go Brandon!

View attachment 591380

No one told him there'd be math.

Forum List

Back