Joe takes us back to war....

In Syria...told you libs...
Is it the same as when Trump waged war on Iran while president?

Can you let me know when we went to war with Iran? I missed that.
When the top general of Iran was killed in a drone strike ordered by Trump.

Just in case you have a brain dead moment...Wait, you already had one...

US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad

After Trump did this yous guys danced around like a bunch of horny monkeys...
Yeah that wasn't war...that was taking out a terrorist that had just lead an attack on an Airbase in Iraq where our some of our soldiers were.

Try again....

If Iran declared war on us after that? I don't know.....they were nothing but flies at the window when Trump was President....I expect that since Quid Pro Biden owes them from help winning the election, he'll be sure to make sure they continue to grow power over the next four years

The Democrats have always been the party of war.

They started WWI, WWII, The Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and several other smaller conflicts. Hell, even that jackass Affirmative Action Negro bombed Libya, fought in Iraq for three years and escalated the war in Afghanistan. Now China Joe is doing what Democrats do.
Trump supported war also he never ended one of the US wars we are active in, in fact the troop presence in Africa increased under trump for nation building efforts disguised as anti-terrorist missions.
Trump never did end the drug war yet he could have...

Bush-Obama-Trump and now Biden. You would think we would learn.
You'd think Biden would have learned from the failures of the Obama admin he worked in, or from the time he was a Senator...or from the success of the Trump admin...but no......

They started WWI, WWII, The Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and several other smaller conflicts. Hell, even that jackass Affirmative Action Negro bombed Libya, fought in Iraq for three years and escalated the war in Afghanistan. Now China Joe is doing what Democrats do.
Trump supported war also he never ended one of the US wars we are active in, in fact the troop presence in Africa increased under trump for nation building efforts disguised as anti-terrorist missions.

It's big business browbeating and killing your competition to control a nation for exports and imports.

We want to blame all sorts of people and things for our problems when it all boils down to the same thing. Greed.

You'd think Biden would have learned from the failures of the Obama admin he worked in, or from the time he was a Senator...or from the success of the Trump admin...but no......

You are an example of why things will never improve.

As already correctly noted, it's a war we never left, a needless war started by a Republican president.

Obama started Syria. And Libya. And Yemen. Obama, Trump and Bush were all failed war presidents and it looks like we can engrave Bidens name there also.
I am gonna say...pretty true.....Bush at least left Obama and free and stable Iraq, and the spark that started the Arab Spring, that could have been a major turning point for freedom and stablity in the ME. He screwed up in Afghanistan though. Obama/Biden/Clinton were complete failures....totally mishandled the gifts there were given, and let terrorist take hold and go on the rise, allowing Russia in, empowering Iran Trump was obviously, the most successful in recent memory. Ending ISIS for the most part, getting peace deals, and removing troops.

Bush invaded Afghanistan to try and save ENRON's project in Dabhol.

Bush had already signed the SOFA in Iraq and installed that Iranian stooge Maliki to govern Iraq. Trump didn't end ISIS..

Iran has always been in Russia's sphere of influence going back 40 years.
ENRON was bankrupt and not in around as of Dec 2001..there was nothing to save.

We went into Afghan because that's where Bin Laden and AQ was based at the time....

Yes, Bush said an agreement, that was expect to be extended, but the Obama couldn't get the job done, because the Iraqi paraliment didn't trust him.

Yes Trump ended the Caliphate
Iraqi wanted to prosecute American soldiers as part of the peace plan to keep US soldiers in Iraq, that was the point of contention.
Yep, and Obama couldn't successfully reach a deal...pulled out, said we left a free and stable Iraq, notified terrorist on the leave date, and then had to go right back in after his JV team graduated to varisity because of his missteps

We keep having to clean up the messes in the ME created by failed policies of Dem Presidents....Bush had to clean up the mess left by Clinton's failures, Trump had to clean up the massive mess left by Obama and Biden, and it looks like he'll have to do it again in 2024 for Biden

You are an example of why things will never improve.
huh? I didn't vote for Biden, I didn't vote for a move backwards........what was happening in the ME under Trump was a set forward....peace accords, that strengthen the region alliances against an agressive Iran/Russian sphere, ending of the ISIS caliphate.....positives.....

As already correctly noted, it's a war we never left, a needless war started by a Republican president.

Obama started Syria. And Libya. And Yemen. Obama, Trump and Bush were all failed war presidents and it looks like we can engrave Bidens name there also.
I am gonna say...pretty true.....Bush at least left Obama and free and stable Iraq, and the spark that started the Arab Spring, that could have been a major turning point for freedom and stablity in the ME. He screwed up in Afghanistan though. Obama/Biden/Clinton were complete failures....totally mishandled the gifts there were given, and let terrorist take hold and go on the rise, allowing Russia in, empowering Iran Trump was obviously, the most successful in recent memory. Ending ISIS for the most part, getting peace deals, and removing troops.

Bush had already signed the SOFA in Iraq and installed that Iranian stooge Maliki to govern Iraq. Trump didn't end ISIS..

We went into Afghan because that's where Bin Laden and AQ was based at the time....

Yes, Bush said an agreement, that was expect to be extended, but the Obama couldn't get the job done, because the Iraqi paraliment didn't trust him.

(2/21/2002) Dabhol - Enron Timeline
www.albionmonitor.com/0202a/enrontimeline.html
This led to formation of the Dabhol Power Company (DPC), a joint venture of Enron and two other American corporations, General Electric and Bechtel. February, 1993: A formal agreement was signed for a plant that could generate about 2450 megawatts at an approximate cost of $3 billion.

Iraqi wanted to prosecute American soldiers as part of the peace plan to keep US soldiers in Iraq, that was the point of contention.
Yep, and Obama couldn't successfully reach a deal...pulled out, said we left a free and stable Iraq, notified terrorist on the leave date, and then had to go right back in after his JV team graduated to varisity because of his missteps

We keep having to clean up the messes in the ME created by failed policies of Dem Presidents....Bush had to clean up the mess left by Clinton's failures, Trump had to clean up the massive mess left by Obama and Biden, and it looks like he'll have to do it again in 2024 for Biden

Have you read Clean Break Strategy? Its a blueprint for cascading disaster.

(2/21/2002) Dabhol - Enron Timeline
www.albionmonitor.com/0202a/enrontimeline.html
This led to formation of the Dabhol Power Company (DPC), a joint venture of Enron and two other American corporations, General Electric and Bechtel. February, 1993: A formal agreement was signed for a plant that could generate about 2450 megawatts at an approximate cost of $3 billion.
Interesting conspiracy theory....but the only interest the Bush Admin had with Enron was prosecuting them.....they were not a factor in the Afghan war....Congress outlined the reasons for the war, in their Authorization. Authorization for Use of Military Force of 2001 - Wikipedia

Have you read Clean Break Strategy? Its a blueprint for cascading disaster.
I have not....but how so?

It's called a power vacuum created y the US by deposing Saddam.

Yeah that wasn't war...that was taking out a terrorist that had just lead an attack on an Airbase in Iraq where our some of our soldiers were.

Try again....

If Iran declared war on us after that? I don't know.....they were nothing but flies at the window when Trump was President....I expect that since Quid Pro Biden owes them from help winning the election, he'll be sure to make sure they continue to grow power over the next four years
War, an act of aggression, a tit-for-tat, you can call it whatever you want since you are devoid of any skills to recognize anything out of the sphere of yer orange idol.

There certainly was one....and we were working with the Iraqis to fill it....and doing a good job....until Obama and Biden dropped the ball....Saddam was killed in 2006......Obama was handed, in his own words, a free and stable Iraq.....but he couldn't even manage to work with the Iraqi Govt, or gain their trust.....and within two years of his admin, terrorist took over the place.....sad....all that work blown because of Obama and Biden failed policies. Now wonder Iran wanted Biden to win.....his last time in the WH was a win for them

Try again....

War, an act of aggression, a tit-for-tat, you can call it whatever you want since you are devoid of any skills to recognize anything out of the sphere of yer orange idol.
nah that' s not a war. We were never at War with Iran...but frankly the only reason Iran was able to attack us and Iraq, was because of the failed policies of Obama and Biden that allowed Iran into Iraq.....

Try again....

nah that' s not a war. We were never at War with Iran...but frankly the only reason Iran was able to attack us and Iraq, was because of the failed policies of Obama and Biden that allowed Iran into Iraq.....

Obama didn't invade Iraq which was already cripple by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

Try again....

Obama didn't invade Iraq which was already cripple by 2 decades of war and sanctions.
Well, he left a free and stable Iraq.....he's words, not mine.....and then went back in.....I don't know, maybe that's not a invasion.....but his policy of leaving to soon certainly lead to the new conflict, considering he said it was free and stable prior to that

You promoted yourselves as people of peace. You had fangs in that agenda. Then Trump actually tries to bring peace and we just can not have that. The fake news channels did not even cover the peace treaties. they di however give us endless coverage of Tiger Woods. Most everything good Trump did was not covered or derided. Let say it again...To me Trump was a moderate populist. When the up to 25 million illegals are citizens the fun will really be pushed a notch or 2 higher. All the talk about white supremacists blurs the fact that African Americans are going to be screwed.

Still waiting for the media to report this on the net....if Trump did it it would be all over the world by now....
True, TRUMP! was a peace president but that counters the narrative so we're not supposed to notice.

The deal was already signed by Boosh before Oblama took office.

Forum List

Back