Joe takes us back to war....

In Syria...told you libs...
As already correctly noted, it's a war we never left, a needless war started by a Republican president.

Obama started Syria. And Libya. And Yemen. Obama, Trump and Bush were all failed war presidents and it looks like we can engrave Bidens name there also.
I am gonna say...pretty true.....Bush at least left Obama and free and stable Iraq, and the spark that started the Arab Spring, that could have been a major turning point for freedom and stablity in the ME. He screwed up in Afghanistan though. Obama/Biden/Clinton were complete failures....totally mishandled the gifts there were given, and let terrorist take hold and go on the rise, allowing Russia in, empowering Iran Trump was obviously, the most successful in recent memory. Ending ISIS for the most part, getting peace deals, and removing troops.

Bush invaded Afghanistan to try and save ENRON's project in Dabhol.

Bush had already signed the SOFA in Iraq and installed that Iranian stooge Maliki to govern Iraq. Trump didn't end ISIS..

Iran has always been in Russia's sphere of influence going back 40 years.
ENRON was bankrupt and not in around as of Dec 2001..there was nothing to save.

We went into Afghan because that's where Bin Laden and AQ was based at the time....

Yes, Bush said an agreement, that was expect to be extended, but the Obama couldn't get the job done, because the Iraqi paraliment didn't trust him.

Yes Trump ended the Caliphate
Iraqi wanted to prosecute American soldiers as part of the peace plan to keep US soldiers in Iraq, that was the point of contention.
Yep, and Obama couldn't successfully reach a deal...pulled out, said we left a free and stable Iraq, notified terrorist on the leave date, and then had to go right back in after his JV team graduated to varisity because of his missteps

We keep having to clean up the messes in the ME created by failed policies of Dem Presidents....Bush had to clean up the mess left by Clinton's failures, Trump had to clean up the massive mess left by Obama and Biden, and it looks like he'll have to do it again in 2024 for Biden
The deal was already signed by Boosh before Oblama took office.
hahhah......then why were we trying to get another one? This sort of agreements aren't in perpetuity......no country would sign something like that....they are met to have review dates to determine what's needed and what's next.

Obama couldn't work it out, so be bailed....and told us all how Bush left him with a free and stable Iraq.

As already correctly noted, it's a war we never left, a needless war started by a Republican president.

Obama started Syria. And Libya. And Yemen. Obama, Trump and Bush were all failed war presidents and it looks like we can engrave Bidens name there also.
I am gonna say...pretty true.....Bush at least left Obama and free and stable Iraq, and the spark that started the Arab Spring, that could have been a major turning point for freedom and stablity in the ME. He screwed up in Afghanistan though. Obama/Biden/Clinton were complete failures....totally mishandled the gifts there were given, and let terrorist take hold and go on the rise, allowing Russia in, empowering Iran Trump was obviously, the most successful in recent memory. Ending ISIS for the most part, getting peace deals, and removing troops.

Bush had already signed the SOFA in Iraq and installed that Iranian stooge Maliki to govern Iraq. Trump didn't end ISIS..

We went into Afghan because that's where Bin Laden and AQ was based at the time....

Yes, Bush said an agreement, that was expect to be extended, but the Obama couldn't get the job done, because the Iraqi paraliment didn't trust him.

Iraqi wanted to prosecute American soldiers as part of the peace plan to keep US soldiers in Iraq, that was the point of contention.
Yep, and Obama couldn't successfully reach a deal...pulled out, said we left a free and stable Iraq, notified terrorist on the leave date, and then had to go right back in after his JV team graduated to varisity because of his missteps

We keep having to clean up the messes in the ME created by failed policies of Dem Presidents....Bush had to clean up the mess left by Clinton's failures, Trump had to clean up the massive mess left by Obama and Biden, and it looks like he'll have to do it again in 2024 for Biden
It's called a power vacuum created y the US by deposing Saddam.

And then we did the same thing in Libya and tried in Syria.

True....all of that, including Iraq, was complete total failure by the Obama/Biden admin of handling the Arab Spring

True....all of that, including Iraq, was complete total failure by the Obama/Biden admin of handling the Arab Spring

That dumbass Negro was able to lose a war that was a certain victory handed to him by Bush.

That dumbass Negro was able to lose a war that was a certain victory handed to him by Bush.
This isn't 1950......

Don't. The headline is there.

{

The new deployment came on the same day that President Trump declared that American troops “are out of Syria,” except to guard the region’s oil fields. }

Imagine for a second that you were honest.

Just once.

Just to see what it was like...

"The troops are out of Syria except for where they are not".

Bravo.

This isn't 1950......

There are dumbass Negroes today just like there was 1950. The stupid uneducated Moon Bats elected one of them for President in 2008. One that was a hateful Muslim and didn't have a clue what America was all about.

Don't. The headline is there.

{

The new deployment came on the same day that President Trump declared that American troops “are out of Syria,” except to guard the region’s oil fields. }

Imagine for a second that you were honest.

Just once.

Just to see what it was like...

"The troops are out of Syria except for where they are not".

Bravo.
Yep....much like how Truman left troops in Japan, and Germany.....but we don't go around saying we are still in engaged in some sort of war there.

Iraq was a guaranteed failure from the day dumbass Dubya decided to engage in nation building.

War: Kick their ass and leave them bleeding. The point is to make clear to the enemy that they don't want to fight you.

The war was over in 2004 - then the stupidity began.

Iraq was a guaranteed failure from the day dumbass Dubya decided to engage in nation building.

War: Kick their ass and leave them bleeding. The point is to make clear to the enemy that they don't want to fight you.

The war was over in 2004 - then the stupidity began.

Funny that all the Moon Bats bitch about the Iraq war but voted for that Clinton asshole and that shithead China Joe that both supported the invasion of Iraq.

The worthless Negro fought the war in Iraq for three years. I know because my son was one of the troops that he ordered to Iraq.

We never left. I posted the link where we were bombing just days before the election.

Even Trump supporters are noting "except where we didn't leave".

You know you're lying, I know you're lying, so what is your point?

We withdrew and left a small force to protect the northern oilfields.

Why do you lie when it's so obvious?

Never mind, the fucking Baghdad Bob's lie about the insirekting insirekshunists of insirekshun when that's an obvious fucking lie too - lying is clearly a Nazi rite...

We never left. I posted the link where we were bombing just days before the election.

You know you're lying, I know you're lying, so what is your point?

We withdrew and left a small force to protect the northern oilfields.

Why do you lie when it's so obvious?

Never mind, the fucking Baghdad Bob's lie about the insirekting insirekshunists of insirekshun when that's an obvious fucking lie too - lying is clearly a Nazi rite...

Again....we withdrew outside of those we didn't withdraw.

And continued bombing

So we didn't leave and I was right all along?

You know that isn't true but chose to lie anyway.

and I posted the link that showed congress stopped trump from pulling troops out,,

do you have a point or is this just more outburst from the retarded kid in the back of the bus??

So we didn't leave and I was right all along?

You know that isn't true but chose to lie anyway.

and I posted the link that showed congress stopped trump from pulling troops out,,

do you have a point or is this just more outburst from the retarded kid in the back of the bus??

Congress can't stop Trump but All the same you are still saying the same thing as me. We never left.

Forum List

Back