Joe takes us back to war....

In Syria...told you libs...

The link notes that this is the same sort of retaliatory actions that Trump took.

This is not the first time the US has blamed Iran for attacks on American troops and contractors in neighboring Iraq. After one contractor died, the Trump administration targeted the Kataib Hezbollah militia and other Shia Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), which culminated in the drone assasination of General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) of Iran, in January 2020.

We have no business being in Iraq or Syria.
dont forget to say trump also stopped them and tried to withdraw all troop from but was lied to about how many were actually there

Trump claimed lots of things he never did. You can say he claimed he would do it and one can point out that Obama did also but both sadly failed us.
Obama put Islamic terror on steroids.

He did. He armed them. That doesn't mean we ever left Syria.
I wish I could say I like watching you lie,, but since I know youre just ignorant it makes it sad,,,

US drone strike kills 14 militants in NW Syria

Oct 22 2020
if only the dems didnt stop his withdraw this wouldnt have been needed,,

I thought he did withdraw? No?
and what else did I say???

he was lied to about how many were left there,,

do try and keep up,,,

So we didn't leave and I was right all along?
no you were wrong,, he pulled all the fighting troops and left a few to guard the oil rigs,, but as it turned out they lied to him and when those troops were attacked he had to defend them,,

a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yet here you are wasting one,,

Oil rigs? IN Syria? Now that really is idiocy.

Sadly it's true.

Trump Says U.S. Troops Stayed in Syria 'Because I Kept the Oil'

LOLOL.. Trump is a gasbag.. Syria has no oil to save,
You're one of those who thinks the Muslim countries don't argue over their borders.

What? I never said that.
The only nation you bitch about is the JOOISH one.

Israel has been stealing land since 1948.. At first they just stole topsoil in Lebanon.. Then is was Shaaba Farms and the Golan Heights
You are a precious moron.
I guess when someone attacks you, you just stand there and let them kill you.
I know you can't stand it when Jews kick Arab ass.

i think the Jews should have been satisfied with the land they were given or at least have treated the Palestinians better in the beginning.
I think the Jews 5 Arab neighbors should have been satisfied with the land the Jews were given and not attacked and that Jordan would take them in The West Bank Jordanians.
Jordan took in over a million and 1992 and realized that all the West Bank Jordanians wanted was welfare.

I also think your historical knowledge either sucks or you get your info from FuckTheJews.org.

The Zionists destroyed over 300 Arab villages between 1947 and 1949 and drove 700,000 people out of Palestine.
No they didn't; the Arabs attacked and the WBJs ran to the Jordanian border, were stopped by the Jordanian military and told not to return to their settlements.
Do you have a Link I can use to confirm what you post?
I bet you won't provide one because only Jew hating sites post your b

The link notes that this is the same sort of retaliatory actions that Trump took.

This is not the first time the US has blamed Iran for attacks on American troops and contractors in neighboring Iraq. After one contractor died, the Trump administration targeted the Kataib Hezbollah militia and other Shia Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), which culminated in the drone assasination of General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) of Iran, in January 2020.

We have no business being in Iraq or Syria.
dont forget to say trump also stopped them and tried to withdraw all troop from but was lied to about how many were actually there

Trump claimed lots of things he never did. You can say he claimed he would do it and one can point out that Obama did also but both sadly failed us.
Obama put Islamic terror on steroids.

He did. He armed them. That doesn't mean we ever left Syria.
I wish I could say I like watching you lie,, but since I know youre just ignorant it makes it sad,,,

US drone strike kills 14 militants in NW Syria

Oct 22 2020
if only the dems didnt stop his withdraw this wouldnt have been needed,,

I thought he did withdraw? No?
and what else did I say???

he was lied to about how many were left there,,

do try and keep up,,,

So we didn't leave and I was right all along?
no you were wrong,, he pulled all the fighting troops and left a few to guard the oil rigs,, but as it turned out they lied to him and when those troops were attacked he had to defend them,,

a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yet here you are wasting one,,

Oil rigs? IN Syria? Now that really is idiocy.

Sadly it's true.

Trump Says U.S. Troops Stayed in Syria 'Because I Kept the Oil'

LOLOL.. Trump is a gasbag.. Syria has no oil to save,
You're one of those who thinks the Muslim countries don't argue over their borders.

What? I never said that.
The only nation you bitch about is the JOOISH one.

Israel has been stealing land since 1948.. At first they just stole topsoil in Lebanon.. Then is was Shaaba Farms and the Golan Heights
You are a precious moron.
I guess when someone attacks you, you just stand there and let them kill you.
I know you can't stand it when Jews kick Arab ass.

i think the Jews should have been satisfied with the land they were given or at least have treated the Palestinians better in the beginning.
I think the Jews 5 Arab neighbors should have been satisfied with the land the Jews were given and not attacked and that Jordan would take them in The West Bank Jordanians.
Jordan took in over a million and 1992 and realized that all the West Bank Jordanians wanted was welfare.

I also think your historical knowledge either sucks or you get your info from FuckTheJews.org.

The Zionists destroyed over 300 Arab villages between 1947 and 1949 and drove 700,000 people out of Palestine.
No they didn't; the Arabs attacked and the WBJs ran to the Jordanian border, were stopped by the Jordanian military and told not to return to their settlements.
Do you have a Link I can use to confirm what you post?
I bet you won't provide one because only Jew hating sites post your b

Well known anti-Jew sites.
Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

DUPb1tzK.jpeg

Xiden is not sufficiently mentally impaired that he does not understand that in order to win a Nobel Peace Prize he must start multiple wars.

He know dat cuz that black fella that cleans up so nice tole him so.

There will come a time when a nation will disregard our level of retaliation and decide that we need a taste of our own medicine...

Trump wanted us out and wanted America to be admired again...

He worked hard with his son in law to plant a huge seed of peace inside of what was hell on earth...

By us not throwing our military weight around in that region we were able to bring folks together...

And in one swoop of a not very well thought out attack Joe blew the entire thing all to hell....

We are back in the sand....

Obama was aiding isis to take out alawit muslims in Syria-----

The alawits were protecting christians and other religious miniorities btw which allowed and enabled ISIS to invade syria attacking villages burning down churches with christians in them.

Now biden is going to pick up where Obama left off to take out the alawits and assad.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Obama was aiding isis to take out alawit muslims in Syria-----

The alawits were protecting christians and other religious miniorities btw which allowed and enabled ISIS to invade syria attacking villages burning down churches with christians in them.

Now biden is going to pick up where Obama left off to take out the alawits and assad.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
Spot on...absolutely correct....I wish this truth would get traction....Obama was not Americas friend in any way....

I think only a declaration of Congress can start a war...what war did Joe start? I'm a little late to the game??
We haven't had a formal declaration of war by Congress since WW2. More often, it is simply "authorized" by Congress.

I think only a declaration of Congress can start a war...what war did Joe start? I'm a little late to the game??
You shouldn’t try to think, you’re clearly not very good at it. The Obama bin Biden Regime started wars in Libya and Syria.

New Topics

Forum List

Back