Joe takes us back to war....

In Syria...told you libs...
As already correctly noted, it's a war we never left, a needless war started by a Republican president.
We began arming insurgents under Obama in 2013. It escalated well beyond that by the time Obama was leaving office.

Granted, it's not like party matters. Both parties are pro-war, but the Democrats are slightly more pro-war now. Back in the 2000s, the Republicans were more pro-war.

As already correctly noted, it's a war we never left, a needless war started by a Republican president.
Obama got us in that war.

TYLjLSOi.png

We never left so how do we go back?
To be fair, Trump had been lied to repeatedly by the military about troop levels in Syria. He would've pulled out more troops from there had he actually been provided accurate information.

If you say to pull all the troops there is nothing left. It's sad how people make up these kinds of excuses. Trump didn't follow through on most things.

Obama started Syria. And Libya. And Yemen. Obama, Trump and Bush were all failed war presidents and it looks like we can engrave Bidens name there also.

I truly do not understand this move...we need to get out of the middle east and Joe comes along and gets us in deeper merely because it reverses something Trump did....unreal libtards!!!!

I agree. I couldn't care less about what goes on in Syria and you can bet most Americans feel the same way.

Pull all of our troops out of the ME. We have lost enough treasure there. Let the ragheads kill themselves.

Obama started Syria. And Libya. And Yemen. Obama, Trump and Bush were all failed war presidents and it looks like we can engrave Bidens name there also.
I am gonna say...pretty true.....Bush at least left Obama and free and stable Iraq, and the spark that started the Arab Spring, that could have been a major turning point for freedom and stablity in the ME. He screwed up in Afghanistan though. Obama/Biden/Clinton were complete failures....totally mishandled the gifts there were given, and let terrorist take hold and go on the rise, allowing Russia in, empowering Iran Trump was obviously, the most successful in recent memory. Ending ISIS for the most part, getting peace deals, and removing troops.

Is it the same as when Trump waged war on Iran while president?

Can you let me know when we went to war with Iran? I missed that.

You do know that 6 million Syrian refugees fled to other countries because of the thousands of barrel bombs Mehr Assad dropped on civilians,

I am gonna say...pretty true.....Bush at least left Obama and free and stable Iraq, and the spark that started the Arab Spring, that could have been a major turning point for freedom and stablity in the ME. He screwed up in Afghanistan though. Obama/Biden/Clinton were complete failures....totally mishandled the gifts there were given, and let terrorist take hold and go on the rise, allowing Russia in, empowering Iran Trump was obviously, the most successful in recent memory. Ending ISIS for the most part, getting peace deals, and removing troops.

Bush invaded Afghanistan to try and save ENRON's project in Dabhol.

Bush had already signed the SOFA in Iraq and installed that Iranian stooge Maliki to govern Iraq. Trump didn't end ISIS..

Iran has always been in Russia's sphere of influence going back 40 years.

The Democrats have always been the party of war.

They started WWI, WWII, The Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and several other smaller conflicts. Hell, even that jackass Affirmative Action Negro bombed Libya, fought in Iraq for three years and escalated the war in Afghanistan. Now China Joe is doing what Democrats do.

You do know that 6 million Syrian refugees fled to other countries because of the thousands of barrel bombs Mehr Assad dropped on civilians,
Yep....Obama and Biden's failed ME policies created the worse refugee crisis the world has seen since WW2. That's what Trump inherited....and within four years, had historic peace accords, and ended ISIS caliphate

Is it the same as when Trump waged war on Iran while president?

Can you let me know when we went to war with Iran? I missed that.
When the top general of Iran was killed in a drone strike ordered by Trump.

Just in case you have a brain dead moment...Wait, you already had one...

US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad

After Trump did this yous guys danced around like a bunch of horny monkeys...

They started WWI, WWII, The Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and several other smaller conflicts. Hell, even that jackass Affirmative Action Negro bombed Libya, fought in Iraq for three years and escalated the war in Afghanistan. Now China Joe is doing what Democrats do.
Trump supported war also he never ended one of the US wars we are active in, in fact the troop presence in Africa increased under Trump for nation building efforts disguised as anti-terrorist missions.
Trump never did end the drug war yet he could have...

Bush had already signed the SOFA in Iraq and installed that Iranian stooge Maliki to govern Iraq. Trump didn't end ISIS..

ENRON was bankrupt and not in around as of Dec 2001..there was nothing to save.

We went into Afghan because that's where Bin Laden and AQ was based at the time....

Yes, Bush said an agreement, that was expect to be extended, but the Obama couldn't get the job done, because the Iraqi paraliment didn't trust him.

Yes Trump ended the Caliphate

Trump supported war also he never ended one of the US wars we are active in, in fact the troop presence in Africa increased under trump for nation building efforts disguised as anti-terrorist missions.

Bush-Obama-Trump and now Biden. You would think we would learn.

Trump supported war also he never ended one of the US wars we are active in, in fact the troop presence in Africa increased under trump for nation building efforts disguised as anti-terrorist missions.

Bush-Obama-Trump and now Biden. You would think we would learn.
It's big business browbeating and killing your competition to control a nation for exports and imports.

ENRON was bankrupt and not in around as of Dec 2001..there was nothing to save.

We went into Afghan because that's where Bin Laden and AQ was based at the time....

Yes, Bush said an agreement, that was expect to be extended, but the Obama couldn't get the job done, because the Iraqi paraliment didn't trust him.

Yes Trump ended the Caliphate
Iraqi wanted to prosecute American soldiers as part of the peace plan to keep US soldiers in Iraq, that was the point of contention.

Forum List

Back