Joe Rogan has reached hero status.

Joe Rogan is being rightfully praised lately for calling out CNN and Sanjay Gupta for their recent lies about a drug that could be helpful to a lot of people. Just one more reason why there's a growing mistrust in the media.

Go get 'em Joe !

wfw9r3oa7i171.jpg

What the hell is that meme even talking about? That nonsensical shit is weird. :laugh:
It's saying the Rogan's way of thinking and reasoning is simplistic. He looks for easy explanations and once he's made up his mind, nothing changes it..even if the truth is laid out in front of him.
It's like reasoning with a cat.

It's saying the Rogan's way of thinking and reasoning is simplistic. He looks for easy explanations and once he's made up his mind, nothing changes it..even if the truth is laid out in front of him.
Ive seen Rogan change his mind MANY times when he is shown facts that he wasnt aware of. More than probably anyone i have ever listened to.

Joe Rogan is not a dumb person and CNN definitely dropped the ball on this one.

As the old saying goes, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

I find a lot of times when people complicate a reason why to something it's often because they don't know what they are talking about and stumbling to find something that sounds good, or they know the answer but are trying to skew it to sound the way they want, or they are trying to outright lie.

A large amount of questions have direct and simple answers if you strip away the bullshit.

And if you find the truth, why would you divert from it?

And if you actually watch his shows you can see him change his mind often. That's why he has that guy there that looks stuff up for him. He has had guests make claims before Joe didn't know the truth about and would tell them to hold on a minute while his guy found out about it online first.

You're describing most human beings.

Nobody has made me laugh this loud in at least 2 years ....lmfao @ Don Lemon !!

Joe Rogan just became one of my favorite people...can't wait until his stand up gig comes around.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan is being rightfully praised lately for calling out CNN and Sanjay Gupta for their recent lies about a drug that could be helpful to a lot of people. Just one more reason why there's a growing mistrust in the media.

Go get 'em Joe !

Michael Franzese would be my pick for AG

Forum List

Back