Joe Rogan has reached hero status.

Can you imagine he and Rudy G working together ? Heads would spin on that one for sure.

You think Chris Krebs would still tell us this was the "most secure election ever"? Or Kemp and Ratfinkberger in GA would be taking payoffs from FaceBook.gov?

He is worth millions. He is very honest and down to earth. You calling people dumb is interesting.
Interesting you equate wealth with intelligence. He is a level 1 thinker. That's what level 1 thinkers have to do. Keep things simple and "down to earth".

You think Chris Krebs would still tell us this was the "most secure election ever"? Or Kemp and Ratfinkberger in GA would be taking payoffs from FaceBook.gov?
I'd say it goes higher than Facebook and Google when federal judges won't even look at the case, including the highest court . SCOTUS is withholding (at least some of) the evidence from Pa and likely Mich.....Who is CJ Roberts answering to .....the shadow government national security division ?

It's saying the Rogan's way of thinking and reasoning is simplistic. He looks for easy explanations and once he's made up his mind, nothing changes it..even if the truth is laid out in front of him.
It's like reasoning with a cat.
i never knew he was a massive liberal.

Interesting you equate wealth with intelligence. He is a level 1 thinker. That's what level 1 thinkers have to do. Keep things simple and "down to earth".
You are a hypocrite who started a thread about Tucker Carlson being a liar, and now you turn around and attack Roe Rogan, probably the most brutally honest person I know of.

You are a hypocrite who started a thread about Tucker Carlson being a liar, and now you turn around and attack Roe Rogan, probably the most brutally honest person I know of.
I never commented on Rogan's honesty, did I? Seems like he has good intentions. He's just too dumb to figure things out. And yes, I did start a thread about Tucker Carlson being a liar. Because he is. And he admitted he is a liar.

OK...so what level thinker is Ben Shapiro? Trying to gauge your operational definition of levels.
I dont think you understand what "levels" means. But I guess that really doesnt apply here I suppose.

Shapiro is smarter than Rogan.

Rogan is the kind of guy that isnt smart enough to realize he isnt smart.

Joe Rogan is being rightfully praised lately for calling out CNN and Sanjay Gupta for their recent lies about a drug that could be helpful to a lot of people. Just one more reason why there's a growing mistrust in the media.

Go get 'em Joe !

Yet, right-wingers are willing to believe anything right-wingers say. Go figure.

I dont think you understand what "levels" means. But I guess that really doesnt apply here I suppose.

Shapiro is smarter than Rogan.

Rogan is the kind of guy that isnt smart enough to realize he isnt smart.
You said "Level 1"....so what level would Shapiro be? Who do you consider to be the highest level?

Levels of thinking isnt a rating system for how well someone thinks.
So you refuse to provide context. Excellent. Rogan has guests on his show who are high caliber and their discussions are poignant and interesting. You are free to disagree but insulting his level of intelligence without providing context makes you like CNN....FAKE.

Hero status? Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot. Ivermectin didn't cure him -
Pure stupidity. DANGEROUS stupidity at that.

240781685_591807155181482_3439391800299311750_n-480x504.jpg

Last edited:
So you refuse to provide context. Excellent. Rogan has guests on his show who are high caliber and their discussions are poignant and interesting. You are free to disagree but insulting his level of intelligence without providing context makes you like CNN....FAKE.
That's fine. I understand why you are so captivated by Joe Rogan.

Forum List

Back