Joe Rogan has reached hero status.

Lotta stupid millionaires in this country. Starting with .. well, you know ;)

5c282c8d0de8b6b9a3d241eae514a2fe.jpg
I disagree that DJT is stupid. Next....

Well, there is this

That is the opinion of the writer of Newsweek. I am free to disagree with it. You know my education background. I am fluent in two languages as well. Newsweek writers do not impress me.

That is the opinion of the writer of Newsweek. I am free to disagree with it. You know my education background. I am fluent in two languages as well. Newsweek writers do not impress me.
You certainly do have a problem today with understanding "levels".

It has nothing to do with Newsweek. If you are educated and speak two languages fluently, then you should be familiar with Flesch-Kincaid.

It has nothing to do with Newsweek. If you are educated and speak two languages fluently, then you should be familiar with Flesch-Kincaid.

Using words to ensure that he is well read by his voting base is not anything to be ashamed of. NYT is on a 6th grade reading level.

I guess you're just going to strike out today with levels
Joe Rogan has an IQ of 127 based off his test results from the BMI Certified IQ Test he took. According to BMI's classification scale, his score of 127 puts him in the “above average” category and only 3 points shy of the “gifted” category.

What’s your IQ, “John Doe”? LOL

Level ZERO

Using words to ensure that he is well read by his voting base is not anything to be ashamed of. NYT is on a 6th grade reading level.

Okay I get it. Trump doesn't actually speak at a 4th grade level. He is dumbing his language down in order to appeal to idiots with a fourth grade education.

Wicked Smaht as they say in Boston.

Oh hey, btw I'll be rooting for your Sox tonight. Ever seen this? :lol:

Okay I get it. Trump doesn't actually speak at a 4th grade level. He is dumbing his language down in order to appeal to idiots with a fourth grade education.

Wicked Smaht as they say in Boston.

Oh hey, btw I'll be rooting for your Sox tonight. Ever seen this? :lol:

Yes of course. Go Red Sox.

Joe Rogan has an IQ of 127 based off his test results from the BMI Certified IQ Test he took. According to BMI's classification scale, his score of 127 puts him in the “above average” category and only 3 points shy of the “gifted” category.

What’s your IQ, “John Doe”? LOL

Level ZERO
Only three points shy......

Only three points shy......
Psychologists revise the test every few years in order to maintain 100 as the average. Most people (about 68 percent) have an IQ between 85 and 115. Only a small fraction of people have a very low IQ (below 70) or a very high IQ (above 130). The average IQ in the United States is 98.

You are likely in the 70s

Know what I love the most about Boston? The WOMEN. My company took us to a game at Fenway several years ago. After game I walked back to Courtyard Marriott Copley Square. There were SOOO many beautiful ladies out on the street. And the accent? Wicked sexy!
LOL

I ve seen better. Check out AZ

Forum List

Back