Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches

And Democrats are morally responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in damages to the businesses of American citizens and the deaths of hundreds of police officers. Anything else?
All you have are false equivocations. Democrats condemned the rioters.

Is that why democrats attacked Bush over a hurricane?
No that was over perceived incompetence of the FEMA director he appointed combine with the seemingly unprepared response. Some assholes call them racist for what happened in NO, but that always happens. I was never GWB fan but after living thru two major hurricanes, most of that was unwarranted. The destruction went on for miles and miles, country after county....

Maybe Joe realizes that the governor has better things to do than to gab on the phone with the president about the hurricane.

Go hang yourself. Now do what I say. Well?
Big difference.......................
I have common sense.
Don't have a Biden hat or even a bumper sticker.
Even if Biden paid for my ticket and comped me $1000, I wouldn't go to DC, or anywhere else to hear him speak.
Your brethren traveled from Washington state, Arizona, Oregon, and Idaho to DC.
All of them paid their own way, except, of course, republican politicians, they used their campaign funds.
THAT'S a cult.

smokin Op name one disaster that Trump did not call the Governor on.

Just like Trump's call to Zelensky.

After an August 2020 storm left significant portions of his state without electrical power, Democratic governor, Ned Lamont of Connecticut, asked the White House for assistance in obtaining federal disaster aid.

When he received a call from Washington in response several hours later, it was not a White House aide on the other end of the line.

Instead, he found himself speaking with Mr Trump, who said: “There’s something you want me to ask about Fema?”

When Mr Lamont replied that he did, in fact, want to ask about Fema aid, Mr Trump replied: “Well, ask me nicely”.

So, the governor had to call Trump?

Big difference.......................
I have common sense.
Don't have a Biden hat or even a bumper sticker.
Even if Biden paid for my ticket and comped me $1000, I wouldn't go to DC, or anywhere else to hear him speak.
Your brethren traveled from Washington state, Arizona, Oregon, and Idaho to DC.
All of them paid their own way, except, of course, republican politicians, they used their campaign funds.
THAT'S a cult.
Well, you better get a gun, huh.

Forum List

Back