Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches

You sound like hurricane relief is coming out of libs own personal piggy bank

Its not biden's federal money to withhold based on politics
No American, until the Trumpian movement, would think any kind of disaster relief for US citizens should be used for politics.

No American, until the Trumpian movement, would think any kind of disaster relief for US citizens should be used for politics.
Of trump played politics with natural disaster reliefbhe was severely pummeled by you folks

Now do the same for biden

Not sure what all of that nonsensical bullshit is.

The bottom line is that Biden had a golden opportunity to prove that he could put decency and the well-being of citizens before politics, and he was a complete failure.

Not that anyone really finds that too surprising...
He cleared the way for the federal response last Saturday. Supplies have bee preposition as well as can be. The Neo-GOP Groomers just like to "Piss" in the flocks "Post Tosties" every morning and then tell them 'Biden did it' to keep them angry.

You talk about Ron DeSantis as if he were a decent human being worthy of consideration.
SHUT UP you idiotic, useless Canadian POS. Who the hell are you to call someone you don't know the first thing about as "useless." If your concern is for useless people, you should confine your concerns to your own fascist Trudeau.

He is not. Biden doesn't need to talk to this lying fool to make resources available to the people of Florida.
What's he going to do, A-Hole, circumvent and ignore the HIGHEST LEGAL AUTHORITY running the state? Knowing the lawless contemptable pig Biden, nothing would surprise me.

Yes, to protest patriotically and peacefully. As you leftists say..."It was a mostly peaceful protest". Keep trying.
No that was not the message he sent them off with. That particular phrase was spoken once at about 15 minutes in.

Here the last minute or so......

“Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Donald Trump: (01:12:21)
Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

You talk about Ron DeSantis as if he were a decent human being worthy of consideration. He is not. Biden doesn't need to talk to this lying fool to make resources available to the people of Florida.

This coming from some diseased twat who lives under the reign of Trudeau.

Go fuck yourself...

No that was not the message he sent them off with. That particular phrase was spoken once at about 15 minutes in.

Here the last minute or so......

“Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Donald Trump: (01:12:21)
Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

Anything else?

Anything else?

Trumpyberra's fightin speech was not a montage. He was addressing the already angry MAGA MOB, made them angrier, and then sent them off to the Capitol. He was practically and morally responsible for what happened when they got there.

Trumpyberra's fightin speech was not a montage. He was addressing the already angry MAGA MOB, made them angrier, and then sent them off to the Capitol. He was practically and morally responsible for what happened when they got there.
And Democrats are morally responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in damages to the businesses of American citizens and the deaths of hundreds of police officers. Anything else?

well except fpr the whole fact that the riot started BEFORE the speech was done and the crowd had moved.

Forum List

Back