Joe Millionaire

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan

Great show. 2 guys. One is worth 10 million the other is just a hard working guy. Both really smooth and good looking. 20 pretty girls. A drunk. Some gold diggers. Mind games. Feelings getting hurt. Possible love. It’s great. Anyone else watching?

Only watched it once ... it wasn't pleasant...

maxresdefault.jpg

Great show. 2 guys. One is worth 10 million the other is just a hard working guy. Both really smooth and good looking. 20 pretty girls. A drunk. Some gold diggers. Mind games. Feelings getting hurt. Possible love. It’s great. Anyone else watching?
You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding. :smoke:

You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding. :smoke:
That's what everyone says. And I agree with most of those shows like the Bachelor. I can't get into it. But Joe Millionaire is different. Have you ever seen SNL poke fun of these dating shows? It's just like that. Girls walking up trying to steal the guy away while he's having a conversation. Some can't help but show they are gold diggers. One girl couldn't stop drinking. And as you get to know the girls more, the ones left over are pretty cool chicks. Then it's starts getting hard. Feelings get hurt.

The guys are seriously looking for love. The millionaire feels money has gotten in the way of him finding someone who truly loves him. If these girls fall for him not knowing if he's the millionaire or not, to him is a good thing. Because every girl he meets in his home town knows who he is and so it's hard to know if they like him or his money.

The other guy feels like girls haven't given him a chance because he's not rich. He's doing ok but not rich. So he likes getting to see which girls are attracted to him, not knowing how much he makes. Despite how much he makes. And if in the end they don't still like him because he's not the millionaire, he's better off.

Great show.

These are not reality TV… they set everything up. They have specific people that get selected to move on because of ratings. Nothing about this is reality

Historical footnote: Once upon a time, you could get kicked out of the service for being homosexual. Some unsatisfied service members claimed to be so just to get out of the service.

So ...

A sailor goes to the medical officer and says, "Doc, I want to get out of The Navy because I'm gay". The Doc says, "How do you know you're gay?" The sailor replies, "Well, I've had gay sex with other men". The Doc says, "How many times?". The sailor hesitates and says, "I guess about ten times". The Doc relaxes and says...

"Don't worry about it ... I did it hundreds of times before I figured out I didn't like it".

These are not reality TV… they set everything up. They have specific people that get selected to move on because of ratings. Nothing about this is reality
They certainly didn’t go out and find 20 sincere women. You’re right. But a few of them I could see being a good match for these guys. It’s not 100% fake. They could fall in love.

Historical footnote: Once upon a time, you could get kicked out of the service for being homosexual. Some unsatisfied service members claimed to be so just to get out of the service.

So ...

A sailor goes to the medical officer and says, "Doc, I want to get out of The Navy because I'm gay". The Doc says, "How do you know you're gay?" The sailor replies, "Well, I've had gay sex with other men". The Doc says, "How many times?". The sailor hesitates and says, "I guess about ten times". The Doc relaxes and says...

"Don't worry about it ... I did it hundreds of times before I figured out I didn't like it".
I love on curb your enthusiasm this mom doesn’t realize her son is gay even though it’s obvious to everyone else.

Forum List

Back