Still Game Review:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
still-game-50fef627993de.jpg
On Netflix I surf for Scottish and English shows that will make me chuckle a bit and first I watched the IT crowd which was cute and funny but then the next suggestion was Still Game about these two old men that live in Scotland and how their daily lives goes on…

Now I am sure Tommy Tainant has seen this series and he could give his two cents on this show but if you can stand the Scottish accents then give this show a whirl because at times I find myself just laughing my ass off…

What in the wide wide world of sports is wrong with you?

They used to show British TV on American PBS.

A show I used to like was Ballykissangel. A show about a small Irish town.

Not the kind of show I normally watch but it was addictive.

They used to show British TV on American PBS.

A show I used to like was Ballykissangel. A show about a small Irish town.

Not the kind of show I normally watch but it was addictive.
Oh, I would watch Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances, and other shows along with Benny Hill when they had it on there…

still-game-50fef627993de.jpg
On Netflix I surf for Scottish and English shows that will make me chuckle a bit and first I watched the IT crowd which was cute and funny but then the next suggestion was Still Game about these two old men that live in Scotland and how their daily lives goes on…

Now I am sure Tommy Tainant has seen this series and he could give his two cents on this show but if you can stand the Scottish accents then give this show a whirl because at times I find myself just laughing my ass off…
Never seen it Bruce, but I have a friend who is on my case all the time to watch. Might give me a nudge. It started in Scotland and it wasnt a bit later on that it got a national airing.

Never seen it Bruce, but I have a friend who is on my case all the time to watch. Might give me a nudge. It started in Scotland and it wasnt a bit later on that it got a national airing.
It is actually rude as can be but for me hilarious as can be… I am like Victor, and Mike remind me of the Jack type…

Anyhoo, I am on season seven already and it even caught my adopted brother eye and he hate rude shows…

Forum List

Back