Joe Manchin wants people to....( Oh the horror!) Work!

I'm saying that your right wing belief that everyone should work regardless of condition..isn't dealing in reality.
I don't think there's a single person anywhere that things "everyone" should work "regardless of condition"
The left loves generalizations. Your argument is a complete straw man.

OKTexas
Yup and he's not the only one. Loads of "handicapped" people work. Even blind people work. I've worked with a few. Most don't want to stay home and do nothing.

I'm having serious questions about your mental capacity.
I feel the same way about you and those like you!

People who are able to work should work and not live off the taxpayer dime, and yes we as a nation should help the poor but the poor should also work and get educated in fields of work where they can be lifted out of poverty and not spend their entire life in poverty…

This. I knew this was on the horizon in the next ten years or so but the pandemic sped it up to a point where it's now right here in front of us. Honestly, you really have to work two, maybe three jobs in an unskilled capacity to just meet basic living needs??..Yikes.
Next big ticket item to come up?? Affordable housing. $2500/month for a two bedroom apartment??? Sheesh.

In general, blue areas have higher housing prices and overall costs of living and a lower standard of living. This is why people are moving from their hovel in a blue area to a much nicer home in a red area.

I'm not the one spewing talking points, kiddo.
So explain how "open borders" helps "child poverty", specifically regarding the LAW of "supply and demand" for lower income jobs and wages. Wouldn't closed borders mean higher wages and less child poverty?

So explain how "open borders" helps "child poverty", specifically regarding the LAW of "supply and demand" for lower income jobs and wages. Wouldn't closed borders mean higher wages and less child poverty?
You don't even realize you're doing it, do you.

Sad.

How do you tell someone that is injured and in a wheelchair (through no fault of their own) that they have to work to survive..and not be cast out on to the streets?
This is a typical right wing suggestion.

Link please

Well, sorry hun. Again. Firsthand experience. Life isn't black and right...:auiqs.jpg:
For example. Sit in a wheelchair for 5 or 6 hours..then try to roll up to a keyboard
and type (not code) for a bit. Just type. Type a letter...then get back to me.
Lefties will compensate you for supporting Marxism on political forum sites.

This would mean more if Joe hadn't spent most of his life one way or the other on the public dole.

"Manchin Suggests People Should Work to Get Biden Child Tax Credit" Manchin suggests people should work to get Biden child tax credit

Well there goes Joe's invitation to all of the DC Christmas parties this year. How dare he proposed such a hideous and monstrous idea!
Why the hell would anyone want to work when they can sit on their ass and just be handed free money?

Jo
No wonder his is a black sheep from the party. How dare he say that people should have to work.

His fortune was built because of his access to his corrupt uncle.
whatever. I don't think his uncle was the source of his company enersystems, and there the charge correctly is that his fortune was built on dirty energy, and his son still runs it. But I don't really care. He's not wrong for saying" work" and he's not in the same league as Red Bernie or AOC

Forum List

Back