Joe & Hunter Biden's Criminal China Air Force One Adventure

I'm just tryin' to help you out bro, everyone else has changed messages.
Thought you might wanna know.
No, 'bro', you are trying to hijack the thread because you can't stand the fact that more evidence has come out the Bidens are elitist self-serving criminals who used Biden's VP office and tax payer funded perks to shake down PMs and cut deals with Chicoms

No, 'bro', you are trying to hijack the thread because you can't stand the fact that more evidence has come out the Bidens are elitist self-serving criminals who used Biden's VP office and tax payer funded perks to shake down PMs and cut deals with Chicoms
Naw, Joe is yesterday's news.

Naw, Joe is yesterday's news.
No, the news story was from today, & Joe and Hunter being ChiCom-dealing criminals is this THREAD's topic.

If you don't feel like sticking to the board rules / talking about the thread topic, GTFO... last warning.

Burisma was not a one-time-thing...it was not the only time Hunter Biden sold access to his Vice President Father or Joe's only time he helped Hunter make a lot of foreign money....

Like Diane Feinstein / the Feinsteins, the Biden's sold themselves and the country out to China....and they rode in style on Air Force One, funded by tax payers, to China to do so.

'Lifestyles of The Rich, Self-serving Elitist Traitors'....starring Joe and Hunter Biden...

"In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president.

If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son — who has scant experience in private equity — clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is."

Joe and Hunter Biden's China connections under even closer scrutiny
Hogwash!

And didn't the brother get a 1 BILLION dollar construction project in Iraq also?

Say it isn't so lunchbucket Joe-)

Think about how easy it could have been for all those countries the Bidens extorted money from to turn the tables and blackmail the US in exchange for keeping their information about Hunter, the addict, secret. That's a bad position to put your country in but I think the money was more important to the Bidens.

Any chance Oliver Stone makes a movie about Hunter Biden?
'Poll Dancer'
Elitist Millionaire VP uses his position, power, and perks as VP, teaming up with his coke-snorting, alcoholic, pole-dancer-addicted dead-beat-dad son who was kicked out of the military for drug abuse to wheel & deal, bribe, extort, and sell VP/Presidential Access to corrupt and / or enemy foreign governments for 'the family'.

NY Times:
'Best Documentary of the Year'.

Washington Post:
'How an uneducated, military reject, drug-alcohol addicted, know-nothing was able to be hired again and again for Millions for jobs he knew nothing about is 'the American Dream'. Hunter was the luckiest guy on earth. Papa Joe saved his ass...a lot.'

Huffington Post:
'It has it all: Drama, mystery, romance, but my favorite is the comedy. Joe is a gaffe-a-minute side-splitter whose stories just make you laugh. My favorite is his videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM - how he tells it is hilarious.

CNN:
'5-Stars'

Fox News:
':wtf:?!'

:p

And didn't the brother get a 1 BILLION dollar construction project in Iraq also?

Did he? Can you provide links that aren't from gateway pundit or similar places?

Also, as I've been reminding your pal here, everyone else has moved on to Bernie. Joe is old news because he dropped in the polls. There's no real need to make up shit about him anymore.

Did he? Can you provide links that aren't from gateway pundit or similar places?

Also, as I've been reminding your pal here, everyone else has moved on to Bernie. Joe is old news because he dropped in the polls. There's no real need to make up shit about him anymore.
Not in this thread, easily offended, lil' snowflake...and as I said before, if your fragile constitution and reality-threatened pea-brain can't handle discussing the TOPIC THREAD, which is about the proven power/position-abusing, America/Access-selling, self-enriching Bidens, feel free to MOVE ON.

Sure, an I even chose a Left leaning site.

Biden, Inc.: How ‘Middle Class’ Joe’s family cashed in on the family name

Not in this thread, easily offended, lil' snowflake...and as I said before, if your fragile constitution and reality-threatened pea-brain can't handle discussing the TOPIC THREAD, which is about the proven power/position-abusing, America/Access-selling, self-enriching Bidens, feel free to MOVE ON.
So, you can't provide links?

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Also-------------------> 2020 DOES have something to do with all of this with Joe. Let me tell you------------> are you telling everyone on this board that NOBODY in the Obama Administration had a clue what was going on?

If there is any impropriety here, the DNC is going to have it hung around their proverbial necks like an anchor!

Why?

Because they did EVERYTHING they could to NOT look into it-)

So, you can't provide links?

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Hey, I provided you a link from one of your sites, Politico! Want more? They are all over the place-)

It wasn't HUNTER Biden who used Joe's position as VP to get the $1.5 BILLION Iraq deal - It was HIS LITTLE BROTHER, JAMES BIDEN.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/joe-b...ave-a-long-history-of-profiting-off-his-name/

SON, Hunter Biden
BROTHER, James Biden
BROTHER, Frank Biden
SISTER, Valerie Biden Owens
SON-IN-LAW, Howard Krein

The Biden Family is a proven criminal, access-selling, Influence-peddling, extorting, wheeling & Dealing, self-enriching Crime Family....

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-f...dens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

It wasn't HUNTER Biden who used Joe's position as VP to get the $1.5 BILLION Iraq deal - It was HIS LITTLE BROTHER, JAMES BIDEN.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/joe-b...ave-a-long-history-of-profiting-off-his-name/

SON, Hunter Biden
BROTHER, James Biden
BROTHER, Frank Biden
SISTER, Valerie Biden Owens
SON-IN-LAW, Howard Krein

The Biden Family is a proven criminal, access-selling, Influence-peddling, extorting, wheeling & Dealing, self-enriching Crime Family....

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-f...dens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

Yep, I know. I am just trying to educate Crep; the only question is--------->does he want to learn anything, or does he want to stay like Jethro DeBodine with his 4th grade edumacation-)

Sure, an I even chose a Left leaning site.

Biden, Inc.: How ‘Middle Class’ Joe’s family cashed in on the family name
I tried spot checking some of the claims (which all seem to be based on hearsay) and cannot verify any of them. Also even unverified none of that stuff holds a candle to what the tRump family is doing and none of it seems to be directly connected to Joe.

An altogether unimpressive bit of political hackery.

Forum List

Back