Joe Claims He Personally Created 10 Million Jobs

WRONG. Stands at 3.5%, it was 3.5% January 2020. Most of the Demo-covid recovered on Trump's watch as well.

ILMAO @ "created". Employers have experienced shortages since early Covid. Despite the Demo-covids destroying 40-50% small business.

Uh, no. Except for 2 months ago, the unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in 53 years.

9/22: 3.49
7/22: 3.46
1/22: 3.54

Thanks dummy... so you show we only have 100,000 more jobs than pre covid numbers?... Joe's been at this for nearly 3 years and that's the best he can do.... unreal how you still defend his ass....

LOL

Yeah, but it took Trump 3 years to get this point; whereas Biden did it in a year and a half. And Trump even started with 3 million more jobs than Biden did.

You're such a rambtard.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Uh, no. Except for 2 months ago, the unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in 53 years.

9/22: 3.49
7/22: 3.46
1/22: 3.54
The U-6 real unemployment rate is a broader definition of unemployment than the official U-3 rate. The U-6 was 7% in August 2022, up from the rate of 6.7% seen in July 2022.

The U-6 real unemployment rate is a broader definition of unemployment than the official U-3 rate. The U-6 was 7% in August 2022, up from the rate of 6.7% seen in July 2022.

It's 6.7% now. Lower than 47 months of Trump's 48 months in office.

Yeah, and the mystery substance is crippling and killing young people by the score.
States are now banning the jab to all adults under 35 because of an 83% spike in severe heart conditions.
Wait...you have no faith in the vaccine that Trump rushed into production?

Well in spite of people like you , Biden got the nation vaccinated...and THAT is what fueled the recovery

Most ChiCom flu deaths are fully jabbed, Dufus.

You’re just a Big Pharma stooge.

That's only because the vast majority of people are fully vaxxed. When broken down by vaxxed versus unvaxxed, the death rate is higher for those who are not vaxxed.

That's only because the vast majority of people are fully vaxxed. When broken down by vaxxed versus unvaxxed, the death rate is higher for those who are not vaxxed.
Liar.
And if I got polio a month after being jabbed I’d sue.

There’s a reason the swamp won’t let you sue big Pharma for the mystery jab.

Liar.
And if I got polio a month after being jabbed I’d sue.

There’s a reason the swamp won’t let you sue big Pharma for the mystery jab.

LOL

On top of being a dolt, you're a complete moron too.

A Washington state study found the unvaccinated die at a much greater rate than that of fully vaccinated...

Untitled.jpg

But g'head, keep hiding in your safe space from the vaccine.

LOL

On top of being a dolt, you're a complete moron too.

A Washington state study found the unvaccinated die at a much greater rate than that of fully vaccinated...

But g'head, keep hiding in your safe space from the vaccine.

Sure. And the virus is not manmade, is not killing and crippling young people, and masks work.

Big Pharma useful idiot.

Standard partisan rhetoric.

I don't see the word "personally".

Most honest adults know that this is what parties and Presidents do, and no one brags more than your earthly god.
Most honest adults are looking at their gas and grocery bills under Biden. They are not happy.

6.5 million jobs created in 2021.

This is 2022 and job growth continues to expand. Last month was a "slow" month and 250,000 jobs were created...so...yea.

And UE is at a decades low number
No job creation people went back to work after the shutdowns.

Forum List

Back