Joe Claims He Personally Created 10 Million Jobs

Do you know how many people live in the USA?....and you provide a link of 4 million who may have been employed or not??? LMFAO.... not even a nice try dummy...
The workforce in the US is about 160 million. I’d say 2-3% of the workforce dropping out is a huge difference.

It was just one bucket.

We are down 2 million LEGAL immigrants too.

Plus early retirements, never really recovered from COVID.

The workforce in the US is about 160 million. I’d say 2-3% of the workforce dropping out is a huge difference.

It was just one bucket.

We are down 2 million LEGAL immigrants too.

Plus early retirements, never really recovered from COVID.

2 million?... there are over 330 million people in the USA...
You should stop... you are way off the road in this argument....

2 million?... there are over 330 million people in the USA...
You should stop... you are way off the road in this argument....
Not really. You need to think a little bit.

The peak employment under Trump is almost exactly what it is now and that was about two and a half years ago.

You’re saying we should be 10 million above that.

Do you know how long it takes to expand the workforce by 10 million?

It took over 8 years last time, from 2012 to 2020.

You think even with the lack of legal immigration, with the extra retirements, with the people out with long COVID, all categories that contain MILLIONS of people, we would have increased 10 million workers in two and a half years.

Tell me where these 10 million workers would come from?

Only Leftards are.
It’s nice of you to wear the face diapers to let us easily identify you in public.
Nope. The entire world.

Do you know how much money Trump pumped into the economy to keep the economy somewhat afloat?

The UE rate is about where it was prior to the Chinese Virus....it seems folks simply went back to the jobs created under the prior admin...albeit,...with the earnings very much devalued due to Xiden's inflation policy

And well below what Trump handed Biden.

:dance:

Standard partisan rhetoric.

I don't see the word "personally".

Most honest adults know that this is what parties and Presidents do, and no one brags more than your earthly god.

You don't see the word, "created," either.

The OP is making shit up again.

6.5 million jobs created in 2021.

This is 2022 and job growth continues to expand. Last month was a "slow" month and 250,000 jobs were created...so...yea.

And UE is at a decades low number

If we should somehow start losing jobs, is Biden going to take credit for that? I know he took credit for the expansion from 2021 to 2022, byt no credit for inflation, he took credit for pulling troops out of Afghanistan but not for leaving some there, I know he did not take credit for gas prices going up. Seems he just want to credit himself for the good and not the bad.

That's ridiculous because we are still not at the number of jobs we had before covid....

Yes, we're higher...

Establishment:
Pre-covid high: 152,504,000
Currently: 153,018,000

Household:
Pre-covid high: 158,866,000
Currently: 158,936,000

Forum List

Back