Joe Claims He Personally Created 10 Million Jobs

Most honest adults are looking at their gas and grocery bills under Biden. They are not happy.
Yes, that's what happens when we pour $11 trillion of inflationary stimulus into the economy over 12 years, keep interest rates mashed down and watch global supply chains collapse.

Republicans screamed bloody murder when QE started, saying it would lead to "hyper inflation", only to suckle on it like a newborn baby when Trump was handed a growing economy and made Keynes turn over in his grave.

But I know Fox News hasn't told you about that. Or these:

Last edited:
Yes, that's what happens when we pour $11 trillion of inflationary stimulus into the economy over 12 years, keep interest rates mashed down and watch global supply chains collapse.

Republicans screamed bloody murder when QE started, saying it would lead to "hyper inflation", only to suckle on it like a newborn baby when Trump was handed a growing economy and made Keynes turn over in his grave.

I don’t watch Fox News. I watch the policies pursued by Biden-Harris since they took office in the face of anticipated inflation and unnecessary dependence on foreign oil. But, hey, you and the Democrats go whine and cry to the Middle Class and Independent voters in 2022 that inflation and high energy prices are Republicans’ fault. I’m sure they will believe you. If you can’t, I’m sure MSNBC and CNN are way ahead of you.

So you see the problem which is longer than 11 years. LBJ set the stage for liftoff with others building the pathway to it before him.

He signed a bill to increase inflation. He didn’t vaccinate anyone but himself.
You can't see the stupidity of that statement?
No he didn't vaccinate anyone personally.
He also didn't push money into anyone's hands either retard.

He and the Administration he put together did the work to get the vaccine made in sufficient quantities and delivered to the correct places such that the nation got vaccinated. That was an enormous logistical undertaking. He did that all in a way that didn't cost people anything out of pocket ensuring that people could afford it and wouldn't avoid the vax to save a couple bucks

As far signing bills to increase inflation...Trump signed bills that dumped even larger amounts of money into the economy...both for the same reason but somehow THAT doesn't bother you

Last edited:
I don’t watch Fox News. I watch the policies pursued by Biden-Harris since they took office in the face of anticipated inflation and unnecessary dependence on foreign oil. But, hey, you and the Democrats go whine and cry to the Middle Class and Independent voters in 2022 that inflation and high energy prices are Republicans’ fault. I’m sure they will believe you. If you can’t, I’m sure MSNBC and CNN are way ahead of you.
I laid it all out for you. You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm not surprised.

I laid it all out for you. You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm not surprised.
I’m not so sure you have any relevance of what you are talking about as it pertains to the current state of the economy and the election.

You brought up inflation. I explained, clearly, how we got here.

Again: I don't expect you to understand.
I didn’t ask nor did I challenge or debate how we got here when it comes to inflation. You chose to bring that up. The debating issue is how Democrats have addressed rising inflation in the face of mid term elections.

I expect you to understand that.

You can't see the stupidity of that statement?
No he didn't vaccinate anyone personally.
He also didn't push money into anyone's hands either retard.

He and the Administration he put together did the work to get the vaccine made in sufficient quantities and delivered to the correct places such that the nation got vaccinated. That was an enormous logistical undertaking. He did that all in a way that didn't cost people anything out of pocket ensuring that people could afford it and wouldn't avoid the vax to save a couple bucks

As far signing bills to increase inflation...Trump signed bills that dumped even larger amounts of money into the economy...both for the same reason but somehow THAT doesn't bother you
Dumb ass, the first bailout was necessary anything after that was a waste as it did not target those in need. Then we just bailed out student loans, we just signed another mass spending bill that claims that it will stop inflation and will do the opposite, so spare me the excuses, Biden shares some responsibility for the inflation as does Trump, however Trump isn't in office and will hopefully never return, the same fate I wish for Biden, two very bad Presidents that don't take responsibility for anything, yet you sure like to credit Biden for the good and not the bad and you make excuses for him.

Dumb ass, the first bailout was necessary anything after that was a waste as it did not target those in need. Then we just bailed out student loans, we just signed another mass spending bill that claims that it will stop inflation and will do the opposite, so spare me the excuses, Biden shares some responsibility for the inflation as does Trump, however Trump isn't in office and will hopefully never return, the same fate I wish for Biden, two very bad Presidents that don't take responsibility for anything, yet you sure like to credit Biden for the good and not the bad and you make excuses for him.
Ohhh… ok. Trump’s bailout was necessary but the Biden one was not.

No partisanship there huh?

Newsflash … they both contributed to the glut of cash . Trump’s was actually much larger

Ohhh… ok. Trump’s bailout was necessary but the Biden one was not.

No partisanship there huh?

Newsflash … they both contributed to the glut of cash . Trump’s was actually much larger
The first bailout was necessary because we needed to get money into the hands of those who really needed it, we were at the beginning of a pandemic, you wanted no one to get help because of Trump? First the House and the Senate put the package together, which was the Democratic held House and the Republican Senate and even if for some stupid reason if Trump had vetoed it, it would have been overridden. It was an emergency to get money into the hands of people everywhere, after that bailout there were several more and they should have better targeted who did and did not get bailout money. It is your partisanship that makes you look stupid.

Do you believe we should not have gotten a bailout in March of 2020? Why not and why since we had several months to then get a second bailout together and target who really needed it and who didn't. I would have loved to see better use of the funds than giving money to those not in need. You were fine with giving companies and people that were doing well to get more money? Then Biden tried to pass a $6 trillion bill last December, do you realize how bad inflation would have been for all of us? Then he forgave student loans to help buy votes and you know who that hurts? Those that could not get student loans and are struggling to make ends meet are the poor ones in all of this and many on the left claim it isn't that bad, just because they want re-elected.

As soon as the shutdowns wrapped up.... job growth was predictable... what Joe isn't saying is if it were not for his energy and economic policy we would have created 20 million jobs by now....
And that increased minimum wage wouldn't have been eaten up by inflation---plus a bunch more, and those minimum wage earners wouldn't be spending twice as much to get to work. But isn't that what the dems are good at? Telling you how well off they've made you while taking twice as much away? But remember, if you make <$400K, your taxes won't go up. ROFLMAO.

The first bailout was necessary because we needed to get money into the hands of those who really needed it, we were at the beginning of a pandemic, you wanted no one to get help because of Trump? First the House and the Senate put the package together, which was the Democratic held House and the Republican Senate and even if for some stupid reason if Trump had vetoed it, it would have been overridden. It was an emergency to get money into the hands of people everywhere, after that bailout there were several more and they should have better targeted who did and did not get bailout money. It is your partisanship that makes you look stupid.

Do you believe we should not have gotten a bailout in March of 2020? Why not and why since we had several months to then get a second bailout together and target who really needed it and who didn't. I would have loved to see better use of the funds than giving money to those not in need. You were fine with giving companies and people that were doing well to get more money? Then Biden tried to pass a $6 trillion bill last December, do you realize how bad inflation would have been for all of us? Then he forgave student loans to help buy votes and you know who that hurts? Those that could not get student loans and are struggling to make ends meet are the poor ones in all of this and many on the left claim it isn't that bad, just because they want re-elected.
For all that… you have come up with Trump good- Biden bad- Dems bad

Partisan shit

For all that… you have come up with Trump good- Biden bad- Dems bad

Partisan shit
Trump wasn't good however neither is Biden. Republicans and Democrats are bad as well, neither protects the working class or the poor, take off the blinders and try to be objective because all you have so far is nothing but screaming partisan, partisan and that is far from the truth with me. I don't like Trump and certainly don't like Biden, they are the two worst presidents in my life time.

Most honest adults are looking at their gas and grocery bills under Biden. They are not happy.

And sadly most are not educated nor informed enough to know that what we are seeing today is not the result of a mere two years worth of policies .

Forum List

Back