Joe Claims He Personally Created 10 Million Jobs

Joe’s so modest. We all know he personally created 15 bazzillion jobs.

So democrats force lockdowns on everyone, people lose their jobs and have to go on unemployment, then when their benefits run out and they are no longer collecting unemployment, Biden claims victory because, no more unemployment claims can be made, thereby putting unemployment at zero?

6.5 million jobs created in 2021.

This is 2022 and job growth continues to expand. Last month was a "slow" month and 250,000 jobs were created...so...yea.

And UE is at a decades low number
Now Biden "created jobs"? Explain to us how a senile fucking retard pulled this off. Please be as detailed as possible.

This is 2022 and job growth continues to expand. Last month was a "slow" month and 250,000 jobs were created...so...yea.

What did Brandon personally do to create 10 million jobs?

rightwinger, Mac1958, Golfing Gator

So do you stand with your fellow Leftard in saying Joe personally created 10 million jobs?

rightwinger, Mac1958, Golfing Gator

So do you stand with your fellow Leftard in saying Joe personally created 10 million jobs?
Standard partisan rhetoric.

I don't see the word "personally".

Most honest adults know that this is what parties and Presidents do, and no one brags more than your earthly god.

Standard partisan rhetoric.

I don't see the word "personally".

Most honest adults know that this is what parties and Presidents do, and no one brags more than your earthly god.
1665430003298.png

So I can say Weatherman2020 has added 10 million jobs to the US economy you’d agree.

Are you just too dimwitted to understand the difference between A JOB CREATED and returning to a job previously held? Starting with the pipeline, Biden has destroyed jobs and has created nothing but harm to our citizens.

Forum List

Back