Joe Biden's highest achievement among the electroate is being recognized as the biggest disappointment since WWII

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
New Gallup poll indicates that Joe Biden has now historically become the most disappointing President since WWII, with Barack Obama , the previous title holder, now being pushed back to carrying the second place award for biggest disappointment since WWII.....

screen_shot_104_926f7bf877387ad14997ec5731f2f1704049e947.jpg

Source: Gallup

Last edited:
Personally, I wouldn't complain if a big solar flare took out the entire global grid for about two years.

That'd fix everything. Would just have to stay out of the cities until they eat each other, but after a couple of months things oughtta quiet down quite a bit and the remnant can return to the good life and meaningful things.

Anyway. If it's of any consolation G.W. Bush has the award for highest approval. So that just goes to show how screwed up the other so-called side is. Heh heh.

Gosh. It's a heck of a thing...

New Gallup poll indicates that Joe Biden has now historically become the most disappointing President since WWII, with Barack Obama , the previous title holder, now being pushed back to carrying the second place award for biggest disappointment since WWII.....

The Carter admin was such a failure that it became a public embarrassment for the DNC. It took a LOT of propaganda plus keeping Jimma 'Da Carter out of the public eye for quite some time. Prez Carter & his admin set the DNC back for eight years. When prez Reagan stood for the potus for his 2nd term the DNC screwed up once again in fielding prez Carter's former VP Walter Mondale to oppose prez Reagan, which netted prez Reagan either the most or 2nd most electoral votes in U.S. history. The defeat of Walter Mondale was so thorough that many thought the DNC would collapse entirely & go the way of the former Whig party. If the DNC can keep the Biden admin failing @ the current level the Biden admin may be the first admin to be charged with gross dereliction of duty which if proven could end up with members of the admin being charged then sentenced under law.

I had very low expectations of Trump, figured he was a Dem plant. Within 6 months I considered him the best in modern history.

I voted for Carter. My only saving grace is he didn’t win California by one vote.

Never liked Clinton, but he was a good politician who did what polls said to do so was a mixed wash, so tolerable.
Rest performed as expected. Brandon included.
Worst
POTUS
Ever

This is still Obama. He’s calling the shots for the cabal and Biden is the senile mouthpiece. This means Obama occupies the two top spots as worst.
I'm beginning to think you are probably correct on this.

By tapping Susan Rice, Biden embraced worst corruption of Obama years​

Many Think WH Just Revealed the True “Puppet Master” With Their Latest Move to “Rescue” Biden’s Agenda in Congress​

I'm beginning to think you are probably correct on this.

By tapping Susan Rice, Biden embraced worst corruption of Obama years​

Many Think WH Just Revealed the True “Puppet Master” With Their Latest Move to “Rescue” Biden’s Agenda in Congress​

I bet if Joe was asked what he thought of Susan Rice he’d answer good with a touch of salt.

Who had expectations? We all knew he was and is not mentally capable to find his way out of a zoo , yet alone run America. So its hard to say I'm disappointed.. disgusted, yes.

Weatherman2020
I agree. When I went to the polls in 2016 I wasn't even thinking about voting for Trump.

But after thinking about it
1. He's not a politician.
2. He's a billionaire who can't be bought and
3. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. I decided to vote for him. Best vote I ever cast.

I voted for Carter as well. Worst vote I ever cast.

Clinton did great because he had Newt to back him up. The DNC told Clinton to just do what they said. Clinton wasn't about to do that. He and Newt did great.

I agree. Bidung is even worse than Carter. People who voted for his stupid ass are seeing what we saw all along. He's an incompetent, walking talking hair sniffing disaster.

Forum List

Back