Joe Biden’s HHS Nominee Wants Taxpayer-Funded Medicaid for Illegals

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

In a letter to Biden, 11 Senate Republicans and 64 House Republicans — led by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) — are asking Biden to rescind Becerra’s nomination to lead HHS due to his “embrace of radical policies on immigration,” among other issues.

“Mr. Becerra seeks to decriminalize illegal immigration, which would extend expensive government benefits like Medicaid to anyone who illegally crosses our borders,” the letter states.

Meanwhile, here where I live, a 75 year old neighbor died of a heart attack last Saturday. He laid on a gurney in the hallways for 3 hours, then died before even getting in a room. Giving aid to illegals will just strain what is already a joke in all our hospitals. This guy was a veteran...or not a veteran. I didn't get the chance to get to know him better, but he was a sweetheart every time I met him in the hallway, him walking with his walker, me heading down to check the mailbox. I am saddened I will not cross paths with him again. Yet Jose or Abu or whomever probably had the room he should have been put in, but there were no spare beds, and are here illegally. This shit has to stop. If any of those fucking politicians had a loved one that this happened to, shit would hit the fan. But it's strangers...CIVILIAN strangers dying, so what do they care?

Signatories include Sens. Tom Cotton (R-AR), John Kennedy (R-LA), Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Rounds (R-SD), James Lankford (R-OK), Steve Daines (R-MT), Roger Wicker (R-MS), Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Bill Haggerty (R-TN), James Risch (R-ID), and Mike Lee (R-UT).

House Republicans like Reps. Dan Bishop (R-NC), Mo Brooks (R-AL), Barry Moore (R-AL), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Bob Good (R-VA), Jim Banks (R-IN), Ashley Hinson (R-IA), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Chip Roy (R-TX), and Lauren Boebert (R-CO) also signed the letter.

They even want to squish medicaid for citizens.

Signatories include Sens. Tom Cotton (R-AR), John Kennedy (R-LA), Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Rounds (R-SD), James Lankford (R-OK), Steve Daines (R-MT), Roger Wicker (R-MS), Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Bill Haggerty (R-TN), James Risch (R-ID), and Mike Lee (R-UT).

House Republicans like Reps. Dan Bishop (R-NC), Mo Brooks (R-AL), Barry Moore (R-AL), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Bob Good (R-VA), Jim Banks (R-IN), Ashley Hinson (R-IA), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Chip Roy (R-TX), and Lauren Boebert (R-CO) also signed the letter.

Nobody is taking your medicaid, boomer

Yes they want to dc the ACA, meals on wheels, DC nursing home pts on medicaid, etc.

Yes they want to dc the ACA, meals on wheels, DC nursing home pts on medicaid, etc.
wtf?

Easy, they don't want abortions who do you think will pay for poorer pg women and most are on some sort of medicaid and food stamps,

Most of those republicans are pro life,

Well that costs money and medicaid for the poor women.

So replace one attorney for another attorney, big deal, but this one is more compassionate.

Forum List

Back