Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

hahaa how are the “seperate” provide the legal bases for them being seperate

lawmakers…the legislature branch is a seperate branch and has nothing to do with they made the law, the president enforces those laws via the FDA and DOJ
you are really stupid I just cant' believe how stupid you are ... you say the president enforces those laws via the FDA and DOJ ... that's not the question ... again now pay attention part of these laws that you say the president has to enforce is the law that says a president or any political party can override any decision what the FDA has determined same with the AGs office he can't tell the AG not to prosecute a person who they believe has committed a crime ... the president has no control over any of this ... now if I see you say the same shit again I will just post "you're stupid" not going to play your dodging game here anymore ... you don't know what you are talking about ... you constantly post bloggers oreven worse "Google" ... hell even on TV the point out that google is so incompatant but you would rather find some blogger, like you have to justify your post ... I'll stick to factcheckers something you don't like mainly because they prove time and time again that you are a liar ...

Joe Biden portrayed himself as the nice guy in the white hat. Trump was the New York City skyscraper builder who never tried to say he was a nice guy. Trump was tough and he talked tough. He was not your typical wimpy Republican. In fact Trump was never a true Republican. He just hijacked the GOP elephant and rode it hard, squealing all the way, to victory over Hillary’s lame ass.

Trump launched Operation Warp Speed to develop the vaccines for COVID-19 in record time and it was an amazing success.

You must be one of the many fools who listens to Rachel Maddow. Trump never discouraged people from getting the vaccines.

View attachment 593489

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• As president, Donald Trump expressed support for the COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination by touting their life-saving potential and saying they would be safe and available to all. In a Dec. 17 tweet, he explicitly said, “Get those ‘shots’ everyone!”
***snip***

But is it true that as president, Trump "never encouraged Americans to get vaccinated," as Maddow claimed?

In short, no. Trump’s public comments about the vaccines were typically in reference to his administration’s efforts to fast-track their development. But in several cases, he touted the life-saving potential of the vaccines. And in a tweet,Trump gave the encouragement Maddow said he never did during his time in the White House.

"The Vaccine and the Vaccine rollout are getting the best of reviews," Trump tweeted Dec. 17, one day before the Food and Drug Administration cleared a second vaccine for use. "Moving along really well. Get those ‘shots’ everyone!"

Democrats want to FORCE everyone to get vaccinated. Republicans beleive it should be an individual choice.

Who can say for sure that 15 years from now we will not discover the vaccines have some nasty side effects? Now I am fully vaccinated but thenI am 75 and therefore not as worried about long term side effects.

For years and years I took prescription Nexium every day. One day my doctor told me to stop as one of the long term side effect was Chronic Kidney Disease. Guess what. I have CKD.

Sure Biden wants to pass a federal voting law that will guarantee every future election will be won by Democrats. If that law passes the United States will break apart in a decade if not sooner. I definitely don’t want to see that happen but it will.

you said "Sure Biden wants to pass a federal voting law that will guarantee every future election will be won by Democrats. If that law passes the United States will break apart in a decade if not sooner. I definitely don’t want to see that happen but it will.

as for guaranteeing democrats will win that's the reason that would happen is the majority of the people don't like what the republicans are doing and the majority wants out at this time ... the thing they hate the most is mail-in ballots and drop boxes ... here's the reason more people will vote ... they no longer have to sand in line hours to vote all cause by republicans closing down polling places ... you want a fair election to allow mail-in ballots and put back all the drop boxes ... then you will see a fair election

So it's your belief they can only do what the president allows them to do?
the guy is stupid ... I've explained it to him at least five times and he keeps saying the same shit as if he has proven something ... he prove something all right, he's stupid ...

Joe Biden portrayed himself as the nice guy in the white hat. Trump was the New York City skyscraper builder who never tried to say he was a nice guy. Trump was tough and he talked tough. He was not your typical wimpy Republican. In fact Trump was never a true Republican. He just hijacked the GOP elephant and rode it hard, squealing all the way, to victory over Hillary’s lame ass.

Trump launched Operation Warp Speed to develop the vaccines for COVID-19 in record time and it was an amazing success.

You must be one of the many fools who listens to Rachel Maddow. Trump never discouraged people from getting the vaccines.

View attachment 593489

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• As president, Donald Trump expressed support for the COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination by touting their life-saving potential and saying they would be safe and available to all. In a Dec. 17 tweet, he explicitly said, “Get those ‘shots’ everyone!”
***snip***

But is it true that as president, Trump "never encouraged Americans to get vaccinated," as Maddow claimed?

In short, no. Trump’s public comments about the vaccines were typically in reference to his administration’s efforts to fast-track their development. But in several cases, he touted the life-saving potential of the vaccines. And in a tweet,Trump gave the encouragement Maddow said he never did during his time in the White House.

"The Vaccine and the Vaccine rollout are getting the best of reviews," Trump tweeted Dec. 17, one day before the Food and Drug Administration cleared a second vaccine for use. "Moving along really well. Get those ‘shots’ everyone!"

Democrats want to FORCE everyone to get vaccinated. Republicans beleive it should be an individual choice.

Who can say for sure that 15 years from now we will not discover the vaccines have some nasty side effects? Now I am fully vaccinated but thenI am 75 and therefore not as worried about long term side effects.

For years and years I took prescription Nexium every day. One day my doctor told me to stop as one of the long term side effect was Chronic Kidney Disease. Guess what. I have CKD.

Sure Biden wants to pass a federal voting law that will guarantee every future election will be won by Democrats. If that law passes the United States will break apart in a decade if not sooner. I definitely don’t want to see that happen but it will.

You clearly didn't understand my post.
icon_rolleyes.gif
you are correct i was reading the post above ... the second time I read it I realized my mistake by bad I apologize ... being dyslexic some times I miss it ... I try to make sure what I'm reading .. in your case I missed it ...

The DoJ, for example, was under the control of Sessions and then Barr, while Trump was president. Trump did not control it.

Yet more evidence of just how stupid conservatives are.
he doesn't get it ...he's stuck with its part of the executive branch and the president runs the executive branch though ... he can't get past that point ... I've told him why and he comes back with the same response ... it's like he's brain stuck ... he really doesn't understand how government works ...

look if you can't comprehend my post that's your problem ...in my post second tells you how .. you guys are just as stupid as can be ... you don't read my answer you respond to the first sentence as if you knew what you are talking about ... ya don't you just ramble on and on about nothing you have proven ...
oh i understood it…you don’t know civics

you are really stupid I just cant' believe how stupid you are ... you say the president enforces those laws via the FDA and DOJ ... that's not the question ... again now pay attention part of these laws that you say the president has to enforce is the law that says a president or any political party can override any decision what the FDA has determined same with the AGs office he can't tell the AG not to prosecute a person who they believe has committed a crime ... the president has no control over any of this ... now if I see you say the same shit again I will just post "you're stupid" not going to play your dodging game here anymore ... you don't know what you are talking about ... you constantly post bloggers oreven worse "Google" ... hell even on TV the point out that google is so incompatant but you would rather find some blogger, like you have to justify your post ... I'll stick to factcheckers something you don't like mainly because they prove time and time again that you are a liar ...
provide the law that says the president can’t do that

oh sorry i missed this.

they enforce the laws, at the pleasure of the president

He runs the agencies…as all the executive power vest in him, according to Art 2 Sect 1 of the uS Constitution.

oh sorry i missed this.

they enforce the laws, at the pleasure of the president

He runs the agencies…as all the executive power vest in him, according to Art 2 Sect 1 of the uS Constitution.
You didn't actually answer what I asked.

Can they only do what the president allows?

oh i understood it…you don’t know civics
I know civic more the you will ever know … it is you who is clueless on how government works… the fact that you don’t know the president can’t force the FDA to to accept a unproven drug into the market says it all … the fact that you didn’t know the president can’t stop the the AG from prosecuting someone of a crime, say it alll it says you’re stupid …

you said "Sure Biden wants to pass a federal voting law that will guarantee every future election will be won by Democrats. If that law passes the United States will break apart in a decade if not sooner. I definitely don’t want to see that happen but it will.

as for guaranteeing democrats will win that's the reason that would happen is the majority of the people don't like what the republicans are doing and the majority wants out at this time ... the thing they hate the most is mail-in ballots and drop boxes ... here's the reason more people will vote ... they no longer have to sand in line hours to vote all cause by republicans closing down polling places ... you want a fair election to allow mail-in ballots and put back all the drop boxes ... then you will see a fair election
I understand your point about standing in line while voting as I have been voting by mail-in ballot for a couple of decades in Florida. However Florida has a fairly good system of verification for mail in ballots. In one election the signature on my ballot was questioned. Over the years my handwriting had changed.

Republicans just want to be certain that you are who you say you are, you only vote once, you are alive and finally you are not some made up voter. Voter ID makes damn good sense but Democrats oppose it as it limits their ability to rig elections. Mailing ballots to everyone on the voter rolls even when not requested could also lead to election malfeasance.

Drop boxes if video monitored or inside a building that is only open for certain hours should pose no major risk. We also have drop boxes in Florida.

If Democrats win elections so be it as long as the election is honest and fair and not corrupted by dishonest people. Of course I also oppose election rigging by Republicans.

You didn't actually answer what I asked.

Can they only do what the president allows?
i mean it’s a free country…so long as its legal folks can do what they want…

if they work for the executive branch then they can. only do what the president allows…if he doesn’t want someone prosecuted the doj won’t prosecute them for example.

if they work for the executive branch then they can. only do what the president allows…if he doesn’t want someone prosecuted the doj won’t prosecute them for example.
So when Trump's Attorney General said they had not yet found any widespread fraud that could have overturned the election, they could only say that because Trump allowed them too. Meaning Trump lied when he said the election was stolen.

Great, thanks for clearing that up.
thumbsup.gif

Oh, one more thing ....

mqdefault.jpg

... if the Department of Justice won't prosecute someone who the president doesn't want prosecuted, why did Flynn need Trump to pardon him?

Thanks in advance.

I understand your point about standing in line while voting as I have been voting by mail-in ballot for a couple of decades in Florida. However Florida has a fairly good system of verification for mail in ballots. In one election the signature on my ballot was questioned. Over the years my handwriting had changed.

Republicans just want to be certain that you are who you say you are, you only vote once, you are alive and finally you are not some made up voter. Voter ID makes damn good sense but Democrats oppose it as it limits their ability to rig elections. Mailing ballots to everyone on the voter rolls even when not requested could also lead to election malfeasance.

Drop boxes if video monitored or inside a building that is only open for certain hours should pose no major risk. We also have drop boxes in Florida.

If Democrats win elections so be it as long as the election is honest and fair and not corrupted by dishonest people. Of course I also oppose election rigging by Republicans.
There is no read to know who you are when you vote you sign up once you gave them your information who you are … all mail- ballots are the same try are register to the state by sku number when you vote your mail-ballot can only go through once … there is absolutely no read for you to infinity your our self … it’s republicans trying to make it harder for you… I’ve been voting by mail- in ballot for 30 years ir more … and in my state there has neve been a recall on a ballot iddurr

you have no idea what you are talking about … the president can’t stop the ag from prosecuting period he doesn’t have that authority …

There is no read to know who you are when you vote you sign up once you gave them your information who you are … all mail- ballots are the same try are register to the state by sku number when you vote your mail-ballot can only go through once … there is absolutely no read for you to infinity your our self … it’s republicans trying to make it harder for you… I’ve been voting by mail- in ballot for 30 years ir more … and in my state there has neve been a recall on a ballot iddurr

you have no idea what you are talking about … the president can’t stop the ag from prosecuting period he doesn’t have that authority …
I signed up for mail-in voting in Florida and yes one time my signature was question when compared. However not all mail-in voting states require signature comparison. In my opinion this offers a chance for election malfeasance.

Election rules in multiple key battleground states permit voters to submit mail-in and absentee ballots without having their signatures checked to ensure the vote is valid.

Five states that have historically been competitive in presidential races — North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire — do not require signature-matching for mailed voting forms.

In some cases, state officials have explicitly codified that rule. In August, Karen Bell, the executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections, wrote in a memo to all local county boards that a voter’s siagnture “shall not be compared with the voter’s signature on file because this is not required by North Carolina law.”

“County boards shall accept the voter’s signature on the container-return envelope if it appears to be made by the voter,” she continued, “meaning the signature on the envelope appears to be the name of the voter and not some other person.”

“Absent clear evidence to the contrary,” she added, “the county board shall presume that the voter’s signature is that of the voter, even if the signature is illegible.”

I also will argue a photo ID should be required for in person voting. Of course photo IDs should be easy to obtain and free of charge if a person does not have a photo driver’s license.

In a nation as divided as ours is at this time we need to make damn sure elections are honest and aboveboard. Republicans do not trust Democrats and Democrats do not trust Republicans and we are approaching to point where both Parties hate each other.

Last edited:

haha of course he does…what part of art 2 sext 1 don’t yuliya get ALL executive power best in A president

the doj only exist to help the president t perform his law enforce duty. He can stop any peosecution, any investigation as he wishes

where do you think the DOJ gets this independent authority?

I signed up for mail-in voting in Florida and yes one time my signature was question when compared. However not all mail-in voting states require signature comparison. In my opinion this offers a chance for election malfeasance.

Election rules in multiple key battleground states permit voters to submit mail-in and absentee ballots without having their signatures checked to ensure the vote is valid.

Five states that have historically been competitive in presidential races — North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire — do not require signature-matching for mailed voting forms.

In some cases, state officials have explicitly codified that rule. In August, Karen Bell, the executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections, wrote in a memo to all local county boards that a voter’s siagnture “shall not be compared with the voter’s signature on file because this is not required by North Carolina law.”

“County boards shall accept the voter’s signature on the container-return envelope if it appears to be made by the voter,” she continued, “meaning the signature on the envelope appears to be the name of the voter and not some other person.”

“Absent clear evidence to the contrary,” she added, “the county board shall presume that the voter’s signature is that of the voter, even if the signature is illegible.”

I also will argue a photo ID should be required for in person voting. Of course photo IDs should be easy to obtain and free of charge if a person does not have a photo driver’s license.

In a nation as divided as ours is at this time we need to make damn sure elections are honest and aboveboard. Republicans do not trust Democrats and Democrats do not trust Republicans and we are approaching to point where both Parties hate each other.
It’s not needed no signature needs to be check unless the state knows a person has died …that’s the only time you need you signature checked … to take a ballot out of the count just because you think their signsture is wrong and you have to come in and get your vote verified that’s wrong as wrong can be… I don’t care if you think a ballot is bad or not … unless there is a dead persons ballot in question then as far as I’m concerned keep your hands off it … you have no business touching it …all mail in ballots gave sku numbers it tracks where the ballot went … it can only be run through the counter once … if you don’t like the privacy of the cite tuff… I’m sick and tired of republicans the day before the vote they toss 100 of thousands votes out …only republicans do this … I don’t care if the might be fake ballots … so far every Republican who has done this they won their seat … once those votes have been toss the can’t be brought back and counted … Florida is nortorious for doing this that’s the only reason florid has Republican congressmen they cheat … no democrat to date had tossed out votes ever… just republicans

Forum List

Back