Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

It’s not needed no signature needs to be check unless the state knows a person has died …that’s the only time you need you signature checked … to take a ballot out of the count just because you think their signsture is wrong and you have to come in and get your vote verified that’s wrong as wrong can be… I don’t care if you think a ballot is bad or not … unless there is a dead persons ballot in question then as far as I’m concerned keep your hands off it … you have no business touching it …all mail in ballots gave sku numbers it tracks where the ballot went … it can only be run through the counter once … if you don’t like the privacy of the cite tuff… I’m sick and tired of republicans the day before the vote they toss 100 of thousands votes out …only republicans do this … I don’t care if the might be fake ballots … so far every Republican who has done this they won their seat … once those votes have been toss the can’t be brought back and counted … Florida is nortorious for doing this that’s the only reason florid has Republican congressmen they cheat … no democrat to date had tossed out votes ever… just republicans
maybe you don’t remember the 2000 Presidential election. I do…the dems were trying to toss votes…in particular absentee ballots

It’s not needed no signature needs to be check unless the state knows a person has died …that’s the only time you need you signature checked … to take a ballot out of the count just because you think their signsture is wrong and you have to come in and get your vote verified that’s wrong as wrong can be… I don’t care if you think a ballot is bad or not … unless there is a dead persons ballot in question then as far as I’m concerned keep your hands off it … you have no business touching it …all mail in ballots gave sku numbers it tracks where the ballot went … it can only be run through the counter once … if you don’t like the privacy of the cite tuff… I’m sick and tired of republicans the day before the vote they toss 100 of thousands votes out …only republicans do this … I don’t care if the might be fake ballots … so far every Republican who has done this they won their seat … once those votes have been toss the can’t be brought back and counted … Florida is nortorious for doing this that’s the only reason florid has Republican congressmen they cheat … no democrat to date had tossed out votes ever… just republicans
Not going to go with you’re stupidity any more … I have posted every question you have sake and you keep coming back with the same question … seemsvyou’re tonstupidvto comprehend …
not going to respond to your post any more… I’ve told you more the once … you can’t seem to comprehend the answer… good luck with you stupidity
maybe you don’t remember the 2000 Presidential election. I do…the dems were trying to toss votes…in particular absentee ballots
no they were not … it was the republicans in Florida who were trying to toss ballots because of hanging chads … right idea wrong party … nice try …democrats were trying to get every ballot counted where the Supreme Court stop them … later in we discovered they had no authority to stop those lballots from bein counted… no democrat has ever tossed out ballots the day before and election only Republican cheats …

Not going to go with you’re stupidity any more … I have posted every question you have sake and you keep coming back with the same question … seemsvyou’re tonstupidvto comprehend …

not going to respond to your post any more… I’ve told you more the once … you can’t seem to comprehend the answer… good luck with you stupidity

no they were not … it was the republicans in Florida who were trying to toss ballots because of hanging chads … right idea wrong party … nice try …democrats were trying to get every ballot counted where the Supreme Court stop them … later in we discovered they had no authority to stop those lballots from bein counted… no democrat has ever tossed out ballots the day before and election only Republican cheats …
haha no the dems were trying to toss thousands of absentee ballots…military ballots

the dems also wanted to recount a certain county a different way then the rest of the state.

your knowledge or lack there of, is showing

Biden is right if you republicans count the vote … I guarantee your republicans will toss votes … Biden makes sure every vote is counted never tossed … something you republicans hate and try to make people believe there’s a problem when there is no problem …

I didn’t have to go in to verify my signature when it was questioned. I just signed a form and sent it back. I had absolutely no problem doing that.

The first time I signed I had been practicing calligraphy. Years later I no longer practiced that style so my signature looked different.

As I said Democrats don’t trust Republicans and Republicans don’t trust Democrats. You just verified that in your post.

In order for this nation to survive we need to trust our elections are honest and aboveboard. If we don’t in a decade or two we will be several different nations. That will not work out well for anybody.

Biden is right if you republicans count the vote … I guarantee your republicans will toss votes … Biden makes sure every vote is counted never tossed … something you republicans hate and try to make people believe there’s a problem when there is no problem …
yes the gop cares about the election process and believes it’s of the utmost importance hence why they care about making sure every legal vote is counted, and illegal ones tossed

as you correctly point out xiden and the demafascist no longer care..

yes the gop cares about the election process and believes it’s of the utmost importance hence why they care about making sure every legal vote is counted, and illegal ones tossed

They only care about the election process because they lose if votes are counted … there no voters fraud that matters … any voters fraud we have isn’t worth bringing up …we had none to speak of … the 10 votes that were fraud in the entire country and those 10 votes were cast by Republican .. so what do these republicans do… the start making up voters fraud … then the start voters ID … then the say your drivers lives won’t work you have to get a special ID to vote … then in some state the tried to pass when you have a mail in ballot you have to get your ballot notarize … thank goodness that turned out to be unconstitutional …. There is no reason to have voters ID, your drivers lives should work … all these reason you Republican come up with to try and stop voters from voting are nothing more then you republicans realizing if the mail in ballot is allowed you guys are done … yeah a few of your guy will win all right but these lame reason you Republican keep coming up wit are nothing more then republicans fear the will lose … how about listening to the majority for once a while instead if your 28% voters … this voters fraud you whine about is only because you know they will lose

I'm sure Trump would have the answer. 🙄
He would, and that answer would be worse than Joe's, because we know he opposes vaccination mandates, that we know get more people vaccinated.

And oh yea we'd have a lot more crazy circus to go along with it all.

They only care about the election process because they lose if votes are counted … there no voters fraud that matters … any voters fraud we have isn’t worth bringing up …we had none to speak of … the 10 votes that were fraud in the entire country and those 10 votes were cast by Republican .. so what do these republicans do… the start making up voters fraud … then the start voters ID … then the say your drivers lives won’t work you have to get a special ID to vote … then in some state the tried to pass when you have a mail in ballot you have to get your ballot notarize … thank goodness that turned out to be unconstitutional …. There is no reason to have voters ID, your drivers lives should work … all these reason you Republican come up with to try and stop voters from voting are nothing more then you republicans realizing if the mail in ballot is allowed you guys are done … yeah a few of your guy will win all right but these lame reason you Republican keep coming up wit are nothing more then republicans fear the will lose … how about listening to the majority for once a while instead if your 28% voters … this voters fraud you whine about is only because you know they will lose
i’m not sure where you are getting this only 10 votes were found crap…

regardless…what about the ones not found?

irregardless…what’s the big issue if you are gonna win? why are you so opposed to people having to prove who they are and that they can vote?

No they don’t care about the election process … all republicans care about is not losing and controlling the Congress and the ones country … they don’t care about the people you can see this day in and day out by they way the try to make everything the people ask for as a freebee … help women who are working to help with child care … they are against it … they are against health care for all …?they are against global warming …. i can go for the things they are against there’s so many….the thing we’ve asked and so has our fellow democrats and our president … what are the for we’ve ask and ask still they have no answer …yet the are against everything we democrats have tried to get done … so the fact that the people are now voting against republicans the come up with these fony reason just like you have … to get a mail in ballot you have to sigh up for one …to sign up for one you have to prove who you are …it’s been that way from day one… the republicans don
‘T need any information on voters…so then these Republican full well knowing they are not in good light with the people, what do they do??? They start this voters fraud crap where there isn’t any voters fraud that amounts to anything …but they got you convinced… if the republicans stop their lying started caring more for the peoples needs and stop this catering to big corporation they wouldn’t have to come up with are these fake reasons so no I don’t buy that there is a voter problem … there’s a Republican problem… they can’t win if mail in ballots are required by all states we the people are sick of Republican interference…

i’m not sure where you are getting this only 10 votes were found crap…

regardless…what about the ones not found?

irregardless…what’s the big issue if you are gonna win? why are you so opposed to people having to prove who they are and that they can vote?
Really the ones that are found??? You want to go with that… hey the reason they weren’t found is because there weren’t any to be found… they had so many experts looking for fake ballots 4 times they look then the brought in the Nijas they found more votes for Biden that weren’t counted … this would have could have bull shit is ignorance in your part there according to this last election found 10 votes cast illegally by mailing a dead’s wife ballot… they were all done by republicans… if you don’t have proof this might have is total crap

Really the ones that are found??? You want to go with that… hey the reason they weren’t found is because there weren’t any to be found… they had so many experts looking for fake ballots 4 times they look then the brought in the Nijas they found more votes for Biden that weren’t counted … this would have could have bull shit is ignorance in your part there according to this last election found 10 votes cast illegally by mailing a dead’s wife ballot… they were all done by republicans… if you don’t have proof this might have is total crap
So, law enforcement only catches the crimes that actually take place....interesting theory....but very naive....

Oh, one more thing ....

mqdefault.jpg

... if the Department of Justice won't prosecute someone who the president doesn't want prosecuted, why did Flynn need Trump to pardon him?

Thanks in advance.
if they work for the executive branch then they can. only do what the president allows…if he doesn’t want someone prosecuted the doj won’t prosecute them for example.

struth, did ya miss this post too? Why no answer??

:abgg2q.jpg:

struth, did ya miss this post too? Why no answer??

:abgg2q.jpg:
he didn’t…the doj moved to dismiss the case

try again

but the motion was being dick around by the court and not resolved by the time he was leaving office…and dispute the evidence clearing him, xiden would of continued to harass him.

that’s a prime example…xiden of the control…xiden and obama and the obamagate gang wanted him prosecuted even when there was no crime…

thanks for proving my point with that obvious example

he didn’t…the doj moved to dismiss the case

try again

but the motion was being dick around by the court and not resolved by the time he was leaving office…and dispute the evidence clearing him, xiden would of continued to harass him.

that’s a prime example…xiden of the control…xiden and obama and the obamagate gang wanted him prosecuted even when there was no crime…

thanks for proving my point with that obvious example
Yes, Trump did pardon Flynn...

And Flynn wasn't the only one. What about Steve Bannon?

Yes, Trump did pardon Flynn...

And Flynn wasn't the only one. What about Steve Bannon?
I never said he didn't pardon flynn.

I said the DOJ moved to dismiss the case.

The pardon was done because the motion was still tied up in Court after he lost the election...and we all know Xiden, who was a key player in the Obamagate gang that set this entire prosecution up, wasn't going to follow the evidence and continue to harass Flynn...thus the pardon.

but pardons are yet another example of how the President has control...he can simply pardon and undo any of the work the DOJ does if he sees fit.

I never said he didn't pardon flynn.

I said the DOJ moved to dismiss the case.

The pardon was done because the motion was still tied up in Court after he lost the election...and we all know Xiden, who was a key player in the Obamagate gang that set this entire prosecution up, wasn't going to follow the evidence and continue to harass Flynn...thus the pardon.

but pardons are yet another example of how the President has control...he can simply pardon and undo any of the work the DOJ does if he sees fit.
The president wouldn't need to pardon anyone convicted on their watch if they could actually order the Department of Justice to drop charges.

That should be painfully obvious to you.

The president wouldn't need to pardon anyone convicted on their watch if they could actually order the Department of Justice to drop charges.

That should be painfully obvious to you.
Flynn was never convicted, the charges were dismissed by the DOJ....try again.

Steve wasn't either.

A pardon however has more power then just deciding not to prosecute...it means the next President can't prosecute them either for whatever those events were.

Try again

Flynn was never convicted, the charges were dismissed by the DOJ....try again.

Steve wasn't either.

A pardon however has more power then just deciding not to prosecute...it means the next President can't prosecute them either for whatever those events were.

Try again
Of course Flynn was convicted. And he was pardoned. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

And again, a president would have no need to pardon anyone if they could just order the DoJ to drop charges.

And again, according to you, Trump lied about election fraud since his DoJ said ghey hadn't found any widespread fraud which would overturn the election.

Forum List

Back