Joe Biden: We’re going to shut down coal plants all across the country.

I don't remember and do you have the proof?

I told you, I didn't save your errors.

You don't remember claiming a reduction of over 100% and I
nagged you, repeatedly, to fix your spreadsheet?
Of course NOT as you never showed proof! You should have cut and pasted the "supposedly" errors
which is what good effect scholarly inquiring minds do. They (unlike you ) don't spout crap with NO proof!
Get me the proof as I've frequently provided you and maybe more people might believe your personal, subjective and totally erroneous crap!

Of course NOT as you never showed proof! You should have cut and pasted the "supposedly" errors
which is what good effect scholarly inquiring minds do. They (unlike you ) don't spout crap with NO proof!
Get me the proof as I've frequently provided you and maybe more people might believe your personal, subjective and totally erroneous crap!

You never claimed a reduction of over 100% in any of your silly Excel spreadsheets?

Look it up. Google images ha charts and graphs.

1667760167339.png

Damn.....it looks like production increased even as jobs decreased.

You mean the ones preventing them from poisoning people, you asswipe?
it's always been illegal to poison people, dumbfuck. I'm talking about the ones that prevent American companies from drilling and building refineries.

Keep hanging your hopes on that. I will be enjoying the exploding democrat heads---yours among them.
After 2024 Repukes won't need morons like you so have fun while you can because your day is coming.

But keep right on believing that the guy who bilked his supporters out of $200 million in that scam he's running gives a shit about you & your cult, sucker.

Forum List

Back