Joe Biden: We’re going to shut down coal plants all across the country.

You didn't understand it when I corrected your errors?
No proof! Where is your proof? I've never seen that. Why is it so difficult to put a link to supposedly your "proof"? GEEZ see that's the problem with you. You make a statement BUT offer no proof! Prove it!
You wrote.."Yes, your many, huge math errors bothered me."
WHAT "huge math errors"?

That ought to help Fetterman in PA. LMAO
What Biden should have said is that 'coal producers are shuttimg down aging plants because the money grubbing sons of bitches won't spend the money to upgrade them to today's standards'.

He should have also added that Trump's asseaters don't know that they're having smoke blown up their ass by his lackeys.

Which is what you are.

No proof! Where is your proof? I've never seen that. Why is it so difficult to put a link to supposedly your "proof"? GEEZ see that's the problem with you. You make a statement BUT offer no proof! Prove it!
You wrote.."Yes, your many, huge math errors bothered me."
WHAT "huge math errors"?

Sorry, I didn't save all your error threads.
Feel free to find one and ping me to my correction. Or not.

Did you said Obama approved 144% fewer leases than Bush?

He should have also added that Trump's asseaters don't know that they're having smoke blown up their ass by his lackeys.
He should have also added that Biden's asseaters don't know that they're having smoke blown up their ass by his lackeys. There I fixed it for you. Two more days. Enjoy them.

I have nothing but all those times I corrected your errors.
Try this chart again and pick apart the "math"... as I have the guts to admit if there are errors.
In summary though Obama signed fewer leases per year than Trump or Bush.
In spite of COVID Trump was INCREASING federal leases which WAS very important to the
economy as the Federal lands produce ...(AGAIN FACTS TOADSTOOL...)
Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
So dummies like you and BIDEN STOP explorations and when resumed... RAISE the costs!!!
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
So ToadStool Prove the numbers are wrong as they come from the government!
Fedgasleasessigned110622.png

Try this chart again and pick apart the "math"... as I have the guts to admit if there are errors.
In summary though Obama signed fewer leases per year than Trump or Bush.
In spite of COVID Trump was INCREASING federal leases which WAS very important to the
economy as the Federal lands produce ...(AGAIN FACTS TOADSTOOL...)
Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
So dummies like you and BIDEN STOP explorations and when resumed... RAISE the costs!!!
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
So ToadStool Prove the numbers are wrong as they come from the government!
View attachment 721656

Thanks.

Where is your original spreadsheet?

AND it is idiocy. The royalties should not go to the government. Those should be given to the American public in the form of reduced fuel prices. The government is stealing from the public--AGAIN.

What Biden should have said is that 'coal producers are shuttimg down aging plants because the money grubbing sons of bitches won't spend the money to upgrade them to today's standards'.

Which is what you are.
I know this. A limited nuclear exchange would be beneiffial to the deplorables.

Sorry, I didn't save all your error threads.
Feel free to find one and ping me to my correction. Or not.

Did you said Obama approved 144% fewer leases than Bush?
I don't remember and do you have the proof?
Now the attached shows Bush signed 23,569 leases Obama 11,294 which when you divide Obama's
11,294 / by Bush 23,569 .... Obama signed only 47% compared to Bush's.
Fedgasleasessigned110622.png

This again shows how Obama/Biden fought against oil and in doing so we have these numbers!
Please refute these numbers per your "intelligence"?

USPres_gasprices.png

Energy producers are closing aging coal plants because they are too costly to operate & the costs associated to modernize them are astronomical & not cost effective. But go ahead, blame Biden if it makes you feel better & keep posting dumb shit, Cleetus.
Utter horseshit. They're only costly because of all the absurd regulations the government has imposed on them.

Then you switch to whatever backup you have, dope. Think that hasen't already been included in the equation, Swifty?
No it hasn't, dumbass. That's the only reason that alternative energy may look cheaper on paper.

Now the attached shows Bush signed 23,569 leases Obama 11,294 which when you divide Obama's
11,294 / by Bush 23,569 .... Obama signed only 47% compared to Bush's.
View attachment 721668
This again shows how Obama/Biden fought against oil and in doing so we have these numbers!
Please refute these numbers per your "intelligence"?

View attachment 721667

I told you, I didn't save your errors.

You don't remember claiming a reduction of over 100% and I
nagged you, repeatedly, to fix your spreadsheet?

xiden’s policies will result in people literally freezing to death

the demafasict are literally turning the united states into a third world country

Forum List

Back