Joe Biden To Accept 2020 Democrat Presidential Nomination at ‘Virtual’ Convention in Milwaukee, Delegates to Stay Home

The DNC doesn’t want Sleepy Quid Pro Quo Joe to be seen in public for that would be so embarrassing that the election would be over by the end of their convention. Also, a real convention would give Sanders supporters a chance to protest the way Comrade Bernie has been treated by the DNC. What a slap in the face to Wisconsin.

That's really gonna get his voters really pumped up! LOL
Unfortunately, you're right.
This is reminding me of a sci-fi movie, can't place it, but the leader was always projected on a big screen saying sound bytes and slogans.....or was it Brave New World?

A live Joe Biden is low energy enough. A virtual Joe Biden? Oh my God.
I wonder what do you think about the debates? I mean we can admit Biden is a gaffe machine like no other...its gonna be brutal for him and Trump is gonna just destroy him in the debates, Biden has experience in them but with his gaffes and the way Trump goes for the jugular its gonna be messy.
I hadn't even thought of them. Of course, Biden isn't in as bad shape as you think, and he can give as good as he gets. But apparently they'll have to do them virtually, and I don't think that's going to suit Trump, either. He gets energy from his audience.

No. Trump can just decide to do the debates alone, without Biden. Trump knew Biden was going to find an excuse, and now he will be proven right for all the world to see. Biden can show up and stand 2 meters away. If he doesn't, he's telling America "I'm not equipped to lead you".

The DNC doesn’t want Sleepy Quid Pro Quo Joe to be seen in public for that would be so embarrassing that the election would be over by the end of their convention. Also, a real convention would give Sanders supporters a chance to protest the way Comrade Bernie has been treated by the DNC. What a slap in the face to Wisconsin.

That's really gonna get his voters really pumped up! LOL
Unfortunately, you're right.
This is reminding me of a sci-fi movie, can't place it, but the leader was always projected on a big screen saying sound bytes and slogans.....or was it Brave New World?

A live Joe Biden is low energy enough. A virtual Joe Biden? Oh my God.
I wonder what do you think about the debates? I mean we can admit Biden is a gaffe machine like no other...its gonna be brutal for him and Trump is gonna just destroy him in the debates, Biden has experience in them but with his gaffes and the way Trump goes for the jugular its gonna be messy.
I hadn't even thought of them. Of course, Biden isn't in as bad shape as you think, and he can give as good as he gets. But apparently they'll have to do them virtually, and I don't think that's going to suit Trump, either. He gets energy from his audience.
They are doing them in person, they already announced them
Cool. When is the first one?

“Unlike this president, Joe Biden and Democrats are committed to protecting the health and safety of the American people,” Perez said.

Party Chairman Tom Perez said scaling back Democrats’ festivities is a matter of public health. He sought to draw a contrast with Trump’s push for a traditional convention in North Carolina, clashing with the state’s Democratic governor, Roy Cooper, and public health officials over the details amid the pandemic. The Republican National Committee has confirmed its official business will be conducted in Charlotte. But Trump has said he plans to accept his nomination in Jacksonville, Florida, because Cooper wouldn’t guarantee Republicans the ability to host a large-scale event in Charlotte’s NBA arena.

I applaud Joe Biden and Democrats for protecting the health and safety of the American people. It's called "leadership".

Punxsutawney Joe will lose to Trump

while Trump has pinballed from crisis to crisis, showing amazing leadership, Joe Biden took a hike

They're probably still scratching thier heads on how to limit and control the debates

They're probably still scratching thier heads on how to limit and control the debates

The debates aren't a problem. The convention is going to be a huge problem for the dems. Optics matter. Joe using masks in his social media profile pix, Joe afraid to come out of the basement to accept the nomination are not good optics.

The debates aren't a problem. The convention is going to be a huge problem for the dems. Optics matter. Joe using masks in his social media profile pix, Joe afraid to come out of the basement to accept the nomination are not good optics.
Spot on!

/-----/ Well Libtards, whatcha gonna do now?
1593095099904.png

They are doing it because of the virus. You know this.

There are places in our nation that the virus is out of control.

It's more responsible to do it virtually than in person.

I know, you don't care about and have no experience with being responsible.

Maybe they will give us CGI Biden. :)
They will make him youthful, muscular and programmed to answer millions of questions in a thoughtful cross the T's and dot the I's methodical way. Images of CGI Joe, not unlike Stalin and Hitler and Mao facing near sideways into the distance placed all over the defruited plain.

They are gonna keep him locked in his basement as long as they can.

Dude has lost it, and they know it.

How dare he refuse to pack an enclosed arena with people from all states (and territories) during a pandemic. He needs to ack like an adult.~!

Forum List

Back