Joe Biden To Accept 2020 Democrat Presidential Nomination at ‘Virtual’ Convention in Milwaukee, Delegates to Stay Home

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
The DNC doesn’t want Sleepy Quid Pro Quo Joe to be seen in public for that would be so embarrassing that the election would be over by the end of their convention. Also, a real convention would give Sanders supporters a chance to protest the way Comrade Bernie has been treated by the DNC. What a slap in the face to Wisconsin.

The DNC doesn’t want Sleepy Quid Pro Quo Joe to be seen in public for that would be so embarrassing that the election would be over by the end of their convention. Also, a real convention would give Sanders supporters a chance to protest the way Comrade Bernie has been treated by the DNC. What a slap in the face to Wisconsin.

Wow. Some of us called this quite early. In fact, I remember Trump saying that Biden wasn't going to have a convention and Biden and others laughed at him about it. Trump also said Biden wouldn't attend the debates.

What is he going to do about debates?

Last edited:

That's really gonna get his voters really pumped up! LOL

Will Joe Biden be virtually there? Or will he be lost still in his basement?

1593049912930.png

Wow. Some of us called this quite early. In fact, I remember Trump saying that Biden wasn't going to have a convention and Biden and others laughed at him about it. Trump also said Biden wouldn't attend the debates.

Zoom?

Unfortunately, you're right.
This is reminding me of a sci-fi movie, can't place it, but the leader was always projected on a big screen saying sound bytes and slogans.....or was it Brave New World?

A live Joe Biden is low energy enough. A virtual Joe Biden? Oh my God.

Zoom?

He might want to, Trump won't:

Foreign intelligence operatives are reportedly using online platforms and video-conferencing apps like Zoom to spy on Americans
Foreign intelligence operatives are reportedly using online platforms and video-conferencing apps like Zoom to spy on Americans

Foreign intelligence agents are using online platforms and videoconferencing apps to spy on Americans, TIME reported, citing several US intelligence officials.

Chinese spies, in particular, have exploited the coronavirus pandemic to get information about American companies as they take their operations digital and offices across the US shut down amid stay-at-home orders.

This is reminding me of a sci-fi movie, can't place it, but the leader was always projected on a big screen saying sound bytes and slogans.....or was it Brave New World?

I wonder what do you think about the debates? I mean we can admit Biden is a gaffe machine like no other...its gonna be brutal for him and Trump is gonna just destroy him in the debates, Biden has experience in them but with his gaffes and the way Trump goes for the jugular its gonna be messy.

I wonder what do you think about the debates? I mean we can admit Biden is a gaffe machine like no other...its gonna be brutal for him and Trump is gonna just destroy him in the debates, Biden has experience in them but with his gaffes and the way Trump goes for the jugular its gonna be messy.
Biden will be annihilated by Trump in the debates. Trump will trigger Biden and make him come unhinged in front of a national audience.

Zoom?

Foreign intelligence agents are using online platforms and videoconferencing apps to spy on Americans, TIME reported, citing several US intelligence officials.

Chinese spies, in particular, have exploited the coronavirus pandemic to get information about American companies as they take their operations digital and offices across the US shut down amid stay-at-home orders.
These Chinamen are too clever by half. Haven't they been stealing a bunch of technology too?

They could get a good laugh peeking in at mine, while I try to teach basic math without a blackboard or a book.

I hadn't even thought of them. Of course, Biden isn't in as bad shape as you think, and he can give as good as he gets. But apparently they'll have to do them virtually, and I don't think that's going to suit Trump, either. He gets energy from his audience.

I hadn't even thought of them. Of course, Biden isn't in as bad shape as you think, and he can give as good as he gets. But apparently they'll have to do them virtually, and I don't think that's going to suit Trump, either. He gets energy from his audience.
They are doing them in person, they already announced them

Zoom?

Why would the Chinese spy on the debates? They can watch them on Fox.

They are doing them in person, they already announced them
Cool. When is the first one?

Forum List

Back