Joe Biden this Morning to Reporters: "Putin is Clearly Losing the War in Iraq"

God save the dead queen!

Yep, still no one running against dementia Joe for Democrats.

They could not be happier.

Surprised that the drugs he needs to be pumped up with just to function haven't killed him yet.
I'd say there are probably about half a dozen body doubles for dementia Joe when comparing photos, who, ironically, all seem to have dementia like he does.

Bonus video clip. Biden yells at reporters.

Reporter: “How involved were you in your son’s Chinese shake-down text message? Were you sitting there? Were you involved?”

Biden: “No, I wasn’t.”

Reporter: “Were you?”

Biden *yelling*: “No!”

If you don't think it's time for the 25th Amendment to be enacted against him, something is wrong. This Usurper is clearly unfit mentally.

A maximum age limit of 55 years of age for folks applying for elected federal positions would be a good move in warding off senility in government. Senility, don't lose ones Liberties without it!

I'd say there are probably about half a dozen body doubles for dementia Joe when comparing photos, who, ironically, all seem to have dementia like he does.
That aspect is interesting . I have long seen that he uses doubles frequently .So how many more appalling howlers would we see and hear if he was allowed to appear more frequently ? Presumably so many that it would approach an astronomical number . Piss Pants , the Unbelievable .

Forum List

Back