Joe Biden this Morning to Reporters: "Putin is Clearly Losing the War in Iraq"

Where are rightwinger, Mac1958, okfine, Synthaholic and Biff_Poindexter to tell us that Trump once had to walk slowly down a ramp?

LOL
Yea, Biden is senile and doesn't know Ukraine from Iraq but also a brilliant mastermind who forced Putin to invade Ukraine as well as colluded with Chinese and Ukrainian biolabs to create COVID just to make Trump look bad, even tho COVID was harmless, but the vaccine Trump wanted credit for was actually a secret Jewish plot to create transgender toddlers....

All of these are legitimate right-wing talking points by the way, so I think you folks still are the morons in the equation...

President Biden is in better physical shape than Fat Donnie

Yea, Biden is senile and doesn't know Ukraine from Iraq but also a brilliant mastermind who forced Putin to invade Ukraine as well as colluded with Chinese and Ukrainian biolabs to create COVID just to make Trump look bad, even tho COVID was harmless, but the vaccine Trump wanted credit for was actually a secret Jewish plot to create transgender toddlers....

All of these are legitimate right-wing talking points by the way, so I think you folks still are the morons in the equation...

I knew I could count on the cultists to show up and defend Biden claiming Putin is losing the war in Iraq.

You guys are awesome!

LOL

This may also be a Freudian slip.....is Biden saying we lost the war in Iraq?

If so, he is basically trashing our military.....just giving you right-wingers more angles to use so you can get the most out of his latest gaffe

You're not surviving it, you're agreeing with it.
Agreeing with what?

Nobody believes Biden thinks Putin invaded Iraq.....and if he does believe it, cool...Kamala can be president....and yall can whine about that until 2024.....

I understand when you have so little to celebrate, every little bit counts...

I knew I could count on the cultists to show up and defend Biden claiming Putin is losing the war in Iraq.

You guys are awesome!

LOL

President Biden is not only in better physical shape than Fat Donnie but he has a better understanding of global issues, the economy, our international partnerships and the workings of Government

Where are rightwinger, Mac1958, okfine, Synthaholic and Biff_Poindexter to tell us that Trump once had to walk slowly down a ramp?

LOL
giphy.gif

donald-trump-two2hand.gif

donald-trump-water.gif

Forum List

Back