Joe Biden Takes largest lead so far in a Poll Against Ron DeSantis, Republicans Shook

Actually, Hillary was a landslide of sorts. She beat an unpopular trump by almost 3 million votes. But we're stuck with the electoral vote, looks like. Not a Hillary fan but she would have been much better than that treasonous trump piece of shit.
No actually Hillary was only popular in California New York and Illinois the rest of America was Trump

America is truly doomed if our choices are a sleepy wannabe republican, a traitor and Russian sympathizer, and some lowly dipshit Florida governor.

I am not sure Ron does either, though don't know what he was like when he was running for Governor, but doubt it, based on his time in office and trying to get attention and support.
He served in the military and congress. There is plenty there for you to look into should you so choose. Or you can judge him based on the lies of our media like most do.

Your choice

He served in the military and congress. There is plenty there for you to look into should you so choose. Or you can judge him based on the lies of our media like most do.

Your choice
He just never caught my eye as a Tennessean, until after he became Governor and then seemingly setting out to make a populist name for himself, whether that meant conservative or trumpian, in nature.

Biden is nothing more than a jewbot who needs a new set of aa batteries every morning.

I'm not an anti Trumper lol

And you DEFINITELY ARE a fucking idiot.

Now go look for that nonexistent link and stop talking out of your ass.
Your definite hostile reaction says otherwise. If someone wasn't an anti trumpers they would first say they weren't one. They wouldn't come out the way you did. Your own actions give you away.

Your definite hostile reaction says otherwise. If someone wasn't an anti trumpers they would first say they weren't one. They wouldn't come out the way you did. Your own actions give you away.
You insult me right off the bat and then complain because I'm hostile toward you?

Are you fucking retarded?

Now back to your initial BAD TAKE.... go find that link

Forum List

Back