Joe Biden Takes largest lead so far in a Poll Against Ron DeSantis, Republicans Shook

You insult me right off the bat and then complain because I'm hostile toward you?

Are you fucking retarded?

Now back to your initial BAD TAKE.... go find that link
I insulted you for your ignorant opinion.
FYI dumbass just because you believed in the conspiracy theory doesn't make you a leftist. It just makes you a tin foil hat wearer

I insulted you for your ignorant opinion.
FYI dumbass just because you believed in the conspiracy theory doesn't make you a leftist. It just makes you a tin foil hat wearer
I never believed your pie in the sky proclamation.

As I have stated MANY TIMES NOW.

YOU
ARE
TALKING
OUT
OF
YOUR
ASS
A
FUCKING
RETARD

Either admit your mistake and move on. Simply ignore me or keep talking out of your ass and get put on ignore.

Nothing worse than a bitch who can't admit when they're wrong and just persist on THEIR LIES

Typical response from you. Does this mean you guys will have to get your fake elector selected earlier, this time? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Why was it at 2am all the Republican ballot watchers were told to go home, and then the Democrat ballot stuffers pulled out boxes of ballots and continued working? I bet you would be livid if that were Republicans doing that shit.

I am not sure Ron does either, though don't know what he was like when he was running for Governor, but doubt it, based on his time in office and trying to get attention and support.
Of course what Ron is doing is making people from blue states, you know where crime and taxes are so high, they are coming to live in Ron's state.

America is truly doomed if our choices are a sleepy wannabe republican, a traitor and Russian sympathizer, and some lowly dipshit Florida governor.
You are an idiot. If Joe gets reelected you can bet that America will no longer be free. Stupid ***** like you deserve the shit going on but the rest dont.

Why was it at 2am all the Republican ballot watchers were told to go home, and then the Democrat ballot stuffers pulled out boxes of ballots and continued working? I bet you would be livid if that were Republicans doing that shit.

Talk the the courts, where it was shown. I wasn't there and neither were you.

Talk the the courts, where it was shown. I wasn't there and neither were you.
How are you gasoline and food prices now? Bet you just love biting your nose off just to spite your face. Idiots will do idiotic things, like vote for a guy who must necessarily skyrocket energy prices....

You are an idiot. If Joe gets reelected you can bet that America will no longer be free. Stupid ***** like you deserve the shit going on but the rest dont.

So.....I guess americans aren't free right now? What freedoms have you lost? Name them.

So.....I guess americans aren't free right now? What freedoms have you lost? Name them.
Under Joe Biteme people lost their jobs because they didnt take the Kung Flu shot, even though they had already built up immunity by having the Kung Flu naturally. People were told they couldnt use food services without a mask on, never in the history of the US did that happen, but you worthless pieces of shit, went along with it anyway. Now Joe Biteme wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens because of the Crazy Marxists who are allowed by the FBI to get guns and use them on school kids. Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you would of seen all this shit happening.

This-mask-is-as-useless-as-Joe-Biden-face-mask-3.png liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

How are you gasoline and food prices now? Bet you just love biting your nose off just to spite your face. Idiots will do idiotic things, like vote for a guy who must necessarily skyrocket energy prices....
Our food prices have nose dived. I've lost almost 10 lbs, having cut out eggs, sugar, cheeses, chocolate, chips, cookies, white bread, coffee from 2 ea. @16 oz in the morning with 4 spoons sugar, to one 12 oz with PJ's sweetener, cutting out the 3 egg, 3 thick sliced bacon breakfasts with biscuits and gravy, cutout the po-boys for lunch with all those various deli meats and cheeses and real mayonnaise, and potato chips, going less pork and beef roast crockpot suppers with dbl helpings on the meat and cream potatoes, with whole milk and real butter. Now into roast chicken breast in Extreme Wellness whole wheat flaxseed wraps with avocado, lettuce & tomato, garlic salt & pepper. And, eating a variety of fresh fruits, and raw unsalted nuts for snacks. Overall dropping our food bill like a rock, as well as BP back to 128/77. The reduction in or weekly Kroger bill has cut our gas savings back from .50-.60/gal, down to .10/gal, but we don't go much unless on another vacation trip and then, who cares?
I am still finding it extremely difficult to suffer in any way, under the Biden administration. I wish I could crawl down in the pain locker to keep you company in your suffering, but can't make it, but I have never been much on suffering under any political administration. Better luck on your choices and have a nice day. :cool:

Our food prices have nose dived. I've lost almost 10 lbs, having cut out eggs, sugar, cheeses, chocolate, chips, cookies, white bread, coffee from 2 ea. @16 oz in the morning with 4 spoons sugar, to one 12 oz with PJ's sweetener, cutting out the 3 egg, 3 thick sliced bacon breakfasts with biscuits and gravy, cutout the po-boys for lunch with all those various deli meats and cheeses and real mayonnaise, and potato chips, going less pork and beef roast crockpot suppers with dbl helpings on the meat and cream potatoes, with whole milk and real butter. Now into roast chicken breast in Extreme Wellness whole wheat flaxseed wraps with avocado, lettuce & tomato, garlic salt & pepper. And, eating a variety of fresh fruits, and raw unsalted nuts for snacks. Overall dropping our food bill like a rock, as well as BP back to 128/77. The reduction in or weekly Kroger bill has cut our gas savings back from .50-.60/gal, down to .10/gal, but we don't go much unless on another vacation trip and then, who cares?
I am still finding it extremely difficult to suffer in any way, under the Biden administration. I wish I could crawl down in the pain locker to keep you company in your suffering, but can't make it, but I have never been much on suffering under any political administration. Better luck on your choices and have a nice day. :cool:
Mighty white of you to take the necessary means to lose some fat, but what about those that cant be as healthy as you, you know the poor who are suffering more because dipshits like you allowed the big steal? Why is crime rampant in the inner cities? I warned everyone before Joe stole the election that shootings would be worse if Joe got in the presidency. Guess what? My prediction was right...When people have nothing to live for, they find ways to go out with a bang.

Under Joe Biteme people lost their jobs because they didnt take the Kung Flu shot, even though they had already built up immunity by having the Kung Flu naturally. People were told they couldnt use food services without a mask on, never in the history of the US did that happen, but you worthless pieces of shit, went along with it anyway. Now Joe Biteme wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens because of the Crazy Marxists who are allowed by the FBI to get guns and use them on school kids. Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you would of seen all this shit happening.

View attachment 780329 View attachment 780330

And exactly how many federal employees actually lost their jobs because they refused to be vaccinated? Got a link?

So if trader joes didn't let you in to their store without a mask that was Biden's fault? WAHHHH, I'm a baby and I can't be told what to do! WAHHHHH

What has Joe Biden done to take away guns? I remember when right wingers said the same thing about Obama and it turned out more guns were purchased during Obama's 8 years than at any period ever. So tell me, how is Biden taking away your guns?

You sound like an enormous infant throwing a tantrum.

You are completely fucking demented.
DeSantis is/ was ahead in 14 of the 20 polls listed.
Who exactly are the Republicans that are "shook" and how exactly do you know that?
Dumb ass.
How about the most recent poll?
I see you love the old ones. Convenient!

And exactly how many federal employees actually lost their jobs because they refused to be vaccinated? Got a link?

So if trader joes didn't let you in to their store without a mask that was Biden's fault? WAHHHH, I'm a baby and I can't be told what to do! WAHHHHH

What has Joe Biden done to take away guns? I remember when right wingers said the same thing about Obama and it turned out more guns were purchased during Obama's 8 years than at any period ever. So tell me, how is Biden taking away your guns?

You sound like an enormous infant throwing a tantrum.

Again, if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you might know a thing or two. But you wont, because you are stupid as shit.

I apologize to shit, because poop is much smarter than a Joe Biden Voter.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Again, if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you might know a thing or two. But you wont, because you are stupid as shit.

View attachment 780406

So you have no answer or explanataion to back up the claims you made, gotcha. You ppl are always so predictable.

Mighty white of you to take the necessary means to lose some fat, but what about those that cant be as healthy as you, you know the poor who are suffering more because dipshits like you allowed the big steal? Why is crime rampant in the inner cities? I warned everyone before Joe stole the election that shootings would be worse if Joe got in the presidency. Guess what? My prediction was right...When people have nothing to live for, they find ways to go out with a bang.

Not ever a party supporter and voting republican as often as not, you are blow smoke of the wrong guy's ass. I certainly don't live in a Democrat run city. You should move if you can't fix yours.

View attachment 780406

So a few thousand out of the entire federal workforce for the whole country? Meh. They all made their choice. That's the part you seem to be glossing over. I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of those were probably on their way out and looking for an excuse, about to retire, and the rest were just misfits who would have washed out eventually.

I'm still curious how Biden has taken away your guns.

I never believed your pie in the sky proclamation.

As I have stated MANY TIMES NOW.

YOU
ARE
TALKING
OUT
OF
YOUR
ASS
A
FUCKING
RETARD

Either admit your mistake and move on. Simply ignore me or keep talking out of your ass and get put on ignore.

Nothing worse than a bitch who can't admit when they're wrong and just persist on THEIR LIES
And again you whine to much for it not to be true
Fucking retard

Joe Biden Takes largest lead so far in a Poll Against Ron DeSantis, Republicans Shook

76% of American voters are done with Trump forever.

Mickey Mouse is beating the snot out of the weakling fascist, DeSantis.

Forum List

Back