Joe Biden Takes largest lead so far in a Poll Against Ron DeSantis, Republicans Shook

Inconclusive and not supporting your title premise. Remember, Desantis is just the Trump-Lite candidate, exploring how much crazy crap, knee-jerk, populist trumpian culture crap the public might be willing to tolerate in a candidate, if the Trump name itself is totally ruined to the vast majority of the electorate. They really would not want to be stuck with only legitimate conservative positions and promise of good governance, preferring culture war to governance for all, if they can avoid having to go back to legitimate ideas within constitutional framework, as normal conservatism does not excite the trumpian mass, at the bottom.
Trump lite?

DeSantis is closer to a real conservative than Trump by a country mile.

Trump is an elite liberal in a conservative skin. I said it before he won and I say it again now. He is only a republican of convenience.

Inconclusive and not supporting your title premise. Remember, Desantis is just the Trump-Lite candidate, exploring how much crazy crap, knee-jerk, populist trumpian culture crap the public might be willing to tolerate in a candidate, if the Trump name itself is totally ruined to the vast majority of the electorate. They really would not want to be stuck with only legitimate conservative positions and promise of good governance, preferring culture war to governance for all, if they can avoid having to go back to legitimate ideas within constitutional framework, as normal conservatism does not excite the trumpian mass, at the bottom.
What a moronic statement. My title doesn't have a premise. It has a fact. This poll is the one with the largest lead for Biden against Ron DeSantis so far.

I even gave you the list of other polls and you gaslighted, pretending you're too blind to realize that this particular poll has Biden with a larger lead than any other call pitting him against DeSantis. Now go ahead and tell me what you think of premise means.

Idiot.

The truth is leaking out and this will doom Biden's chances...

Comer fixates on influence peddling but has not dug deeper to make Hunter connections to what is still of worldwide importance: origins of the CCP virus that has killed so many Americans. There is no other Biden with closer links to Chinese communist bat viruses than Hunter Biden.

View attachment 780251So far Desantis had been dominating Biden. Looks like Desantis' recent extremist 6-week law in Florida, or Trumps attacks on him, or both, have given Biden the edge.
The only thing Ron had going on for himself was being more electable than Trump against Biden. Now he's lost even that.
Thanks Donnie:

Biden the Savior sitting at 43% isn't something to write home about.

Trump lite?

DeSantis is closer to a real conservative than Trump by a country mile.

Trump is an elite liberal in a conservative skin. I said it before he won and I say it again now. He is only a republican of convenience.
Good luck with that. Was it conservative when he sent to Texas to find illegal aliens to send to the Martha's Vineyard resort? No. It was populist grandstand and not conservative good judgement. He appears to have been making populist grandstanding moves, not particularly thought out, in an effort to attract followers ever since, but that is just my opinion.

What a moronic statement. My title doesn't have a premise. It has a fact. This poll is the one with the largest lead for Biden against Ron DeSantis so far.

I even gave you the list of other polls and you gaslighted, pretending you're too blind to realize that this particular poll has Biden with a larger lead than any other call pitting him against DeSantis. Now go ahead and tell me what you think of premise means.

Idiot.
Nobody should be a slave to belief in what poll number say at this point, as they often don't point to anything with any validity, especially a one-off poll.

View attachment 780251So far Desantis had been dominating Biden. Looks like Desantis' recent extremist 6-week law in Florida, or Trumps attacks on him, or both, have given Biden the edge.
The only thing Ron had going on for himself was being more electable than Trump against Biden. Now he's lost even that.
Thanks Donnie:
So the big steal is in works again. Start by saying how great everyone loves Joe the worthless president, then at 2am ballot stuff the shit so Joe gets to finish destroying this country. Yep, you can count on Marxists to be Marxists.

So the big steal is in works again. Start by saying how great everyone loves Joe the worthless president, then at 2am ballot stuff the shit so Joe gets to finish destroying this country. Yep, you can count on Marxists to be Marxists.
Typical response from you. Does this mean you guys will have to get your fake elector selected earlier, this time? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Much depends upon who will be the GOP candidate. If it's Donald, I'll guarantee that the fixed election will be rigged at least a week before early voting. Someone else that loses; The election will be over.

Thanks Donnie:

Desantis hasn't declared his candidacy.

Thanks Donnie:
Didn't a Libtard report earlier that Trump is WAY ahead of DeSantis. So that should put Trump WAY ahead of Pedo Joe. NOW who's shaken?

72367.jpg

Thanks Donnie:
And Hillary was a landslide win lol

Obviously and I disagree.

Trump has ZERO core values.
He was a pretty good president but let's not kid ourselves about ANY of his motives.
I am not sure Ron does either, though don't know what he was like when he was running for Governor, but doubt it, based on his time in office and trying to get attention and support.

And Hillary was a landslide win lol
Actually, Hillary was a landslide of sorts. She beat an unpopular trump by almost 3 million votes. But we're stuck with the electoral vote, looks like. Not a Hillary fan but she would have been much better than that treasonous trump piece of shit.

Forum List

Back