Joe Biden Takes largest lead so far in a Poll Against Ron DeSantis, Republicans Shook

Not ever a party supporter and voting republican as often as not, you are blow smoke of the wrong guy's ass. I certainly don't live in a Democrat run city. You should move if you can't fix yours.
I live down here in Florida, where the sunshine kept the shops open, schools open, and people happy. But some black idiot decided that there wasnt enough shit to steal left in shitcago, so brought his sorry ass here.

So feel safe for now because of your smugness of not being in a crime riddle Democrat run city, but crime will migrate down to you eventually, when there is nothing left in the big cities. Unless of course Joe Biteme doesnt steal the 2024 election, then there is a chance.

View attachment 780251So far Desantis had been dominating Biden. Looks like Desantis' recent extremist 6-week law in Florida, or Trumps attacks on him, or both, have given Biden the edge.
The only thing Ron had going on for himself was being more electable than Trump against Biden. Now he's lost even that.
Thanks Donnie:
It seems Joe Biden is viewed as just a nice guy. Many people are too foolish to realize he is a corrupt old politician in the early or mid stages of dementia. Many believe what their wonderful lying liberal media tells them.

With the Democrat‘s expertise at winning elections Joe will likely win in 2024 and eight years of Joe Biden will turn this nation into a third world slum and China into the leading nation in the world.

It seems Joe Biden is viewed as just a nice guy. Many people are too foolish to realize he is a corrupt old politician in the early or mid stages of dementia. Many believe what their wonderful lying liberal media tells them.

With the Democrat‘s expertise at winning elections Joe will likely win in 2024 and eight years of Joe Biden will turn this nation into a third world slum and China into the leading nation in the world.
China is already the leading economical nation in the world. Since we had our every damn thing made over there for thirty years, it seems to have given them a boost.

I live down here in Florida, where the sunshine kept the shops open, schools open, and people happy. But some black idiot decided that there wasnt enough shit to steal left in shitcago, so brought his sorry ass here.

So feel safe for now because of your smugness of not being in a crime riddle Democrat run city, but crime will migrate down to you eventually, when there is nothing left in the big cities. Unless of course Joe Biteme doesnt steal the 2024 election, then there is a chance.

Florida is not Chicago or New York City. The work environment for criminals here is far more dangerous. In July people will be able to carry a concealed firearm without a license. Over two million residents of Florida already have a Concealed Weapons Permit. Imagine how many more will be packing heat when Floridas’s form of Constitution Carry takes effect.

So if you are a professional criminal specializing in home invasion, robbery and street muggings — just more to a nice big Democrat controlled city where they have defunded the cops and don’t require bail if you are caught. Stay the hell out of Florida. Living in Florida may be hazardous to your health.

Last edited:
China is already the leading economical nation in the world. Since we had our every damn thing made over there for thirty years, it seems to have given them a boost.
We thought our being their main market would turn them into nice guys.

We were wrong.

Likely so, as Bernie Sanders is saying in the media, "a landslide." That doesn't change the voting IQ of nazi youth in their traditional strive for pure form and consistency. They are always already hormone-, experience- and information-compromised.

Media Duped: On Reactionary Nazi (American-Dem) Youth and Its Strive for Pure Form

The nazi dems are now playing the illusory Sanders marxist card in their controlled media. This is a replay of previous deceptions, getting the "Woke" to once again take the bait:

'Since the Great Awakening was certainly a people's movement, it has been dubbed as necessarily a progressive force by Marxist and neo-Marxist historians. But it was nothing of the sort The Great Awakening was a profoundly reactionary counterblow to the emergence of a liberal and more rational and cosmopolitan religious atmosphere. It set itself determinedly against all that was enlightened, and constituted an attempt to return to pure Calvinism of the previous century.

Young Whitefield was one of the first members of the small Holy Club at Oxford University, which stressed evangelical preaching to the masses and constituted the first of the Methodists....young liberal Jonathan Mayhew....wrote bitterly of Whitefield's largely subliterate following...."I heard him [Whitefield] once; and it was low, confused, puerile, conceited, ill natured, enthusiastic a performance as I ever heard."
In short, this was a cry of mystical religious fundamentalism against the trappings of civilization that had begun to emerge in America....this was a religious, not an economic class movement.'
(Rothbard, Conceived in Liberty, pp. 658-9)

It's a deadly historical mistake to get amnesia about the catholic mafia in the early colonies and what pathology Europe's prisoners had traveled so far to avoid. Joe Biden is a catholic- and a CIA-puppet.

The Chappaqua Blue Racer, Hillary Clinton, has ties to both CIA-British MI6 (Tennessee, Arkansas, Michigan, Ohio) and Methodist American history.

72367.jpg

He was 48, she was 13...

Why was it at 2am all the Republican ballot watchers were told to go home, and then the Democrat ballot stuffers pulled out boxes of ballots and continued working? I bet you would be livid if that were Republicans doing that shit.

That will change when democrats can no longer give free shit
Did you serve? You have the online mannerism of a military man. If you did, did you get 'free shit' like the GI Bill? What free stuff are immigrants, illegal and legal, getting? Have any cut you out of a job?

I am not arguing, bigrebnc1775, I am asking.

Did you serve? You have the online mannerism of a military man. If you did, did you get 'free shit' like the GI Bill? What free stuff are immigrants, illegal and legal, getting? Have any cut you out of a job?

I am not arguing, bigrebnc1775, I am asking.
Free shit in the military? That's some funny shit when you sign a contract handing life over to the government to follow orders. Your one stupid puppy

Free shit in the military? That's some funny shit when you sign a contract handing life over to the government to follow orders. Your one stupid puppy
So you did serve and are angry, very angry about it. Were you court-martialed or receive an Article 15? Did you use your GI bill?

View attachment 780251So far Desantis had been dominating Biden. Looks like Desantis' recent extremist 6-week law in Florida, or Trumps attacks on him, or both, have given Biden the edge.
The only thing Ron had going on for himself was being more electable than Trump against Biden. Now he's lost even that.
Thanks Donnie:
LOL... DeSantis never announced a presidential run.

Forum List

Back