Joe Biden Takes a Moment From a Thanksgiving Event to Flirt With a Child

This is just so, so gross. And he is doing it right out in the open, and nobody is yanking their child back and yelling "Get away from my kid, you sick fuck!!" Clearly, they do not do this because Joe is El Presidente' and is surrounded by armed SS guards. Essentially, if you bring your kid to a Joe Biden event you have to just put up with Joe molesting him or her on camera.

Pedos can't help themselves

I’m just responding to your random emoting
You claim to be yearning to get back to the topic but you are an active contributing factor against it. And here you are. Again! What is your reply to me observing your perpetual side-lining? Oh yeah: "I'm just responding to your random emoting". Yes, I can see that you really are eager to get back "on-topic". :auiqs.jpg:

You claim to be yearning to get back to the topic but you are an active contributing factor against it. And here you are. Again! What is your reply to me observing your perpetual side-lining? Oh yeah: "I'm just responding to your random emoting". Yes, I can see that you really are eager to get back "on-topic". :auiqs.jpg:
I’m not eager to do anything. That’s your characterization. I’m amused at the emotional rants you expel and where you’re going with them. It would be great if you ever got back to the subject but if not then I’ll ride the nutball train for a bit longer

I am just surprised the sonofabitch didn't try to fuck one of the turkeys he gave a pardon to. Liberty and Bell are damn lucky.

Good lord don't give the sick fucking pervert any ideas.

Next thing we know he'll be asking some little girl if she'd like to play with his drumstick or if she prefers white meat.

I’m not eager to do anything.
Not with any vigor, that's for sure.:auiqs.jpg:
That’s your characterization.
They were your own words, not mine.
I’m amused at the emotional rants you expel and where you’re going with them.
Take it up with the creators of USMB who encourage the use of emoticoms.
It would be great if you ever got back to the subject ....
Your earnestness is not evident.
.. but if not then I’ll ride the nutball train for a bit longer
Translated: You have no insight or enthusiasm for "the subject" and your only focus is getting in the last word, however lame it might be. :p

Forum List

Back