Joe Biden flirts with gropes another young girl on camera

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Joe Biden Flirts With and Gropes Another Young Girl On Camera
Less than two months after issuing a video saying he would stop groping men and women, Joe Biden was at a campaign rally where he openly flirted with a young girl and put his hands on her shoulders.
------------------------------

Joe does like his flirting, it's pretty obvious how he hangs all over girls, ladies, whatever he's one biig flirt or is he a perv?

You need to get more material. That just shows a nice man encouraging a child in public.

You need to get more material. That just shows a nice man encouraging a child in public.

You can spin it that way if you like. I'd just like to see what a jury would say about it.

A lot of folks are of the opinion that Biden is a pedo.

You can spin it that way if you like. I'd just like to see what a jury would say about it.

For what? What would a jury say?? nothing, but a jury might have a issue with tramp grouping pussies.

For what? What would a jury say?? nothing, but a jury might have a issue with tramp grouping pussies.
Please provide a link to a video of tramp grouping pussies.

Please provide a link to a video of tramp grouping pussies.

If anyone had a picture do you not think they would show it, he does it in private when no one is suspecting, a real slime ball.

Forum List

Back