****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Wow. Both weak and lazy all in the same post. Not sure why you bothered.
We're talking about people running in 2024. If Biden decides to run, no one is going to run against him.

Jack has it all figured out a couple years in advance! That's why Jack predicted J6, the 2020 fraud, the taking of the House, the spy balloon-gate, and Trump's beating Hillary in 2016!

Jack has it all figured out well in advance except where to lay that first stud to get started building that garage his wife has begged him to build for years. :smoke:

haha nope they belong to Xiden...he undid the polices that worked, he spent 2020 undermining the hardworking civil servents and scientist at the FDA developing the vaccines....and created the pandemic 2.0.....unleashing untested illegals and migrants across our border....spending unnecessary...causing record inflation....he's a tyrant.

• July 28 : Biden questioned whether the vaccine would be real.
  • August 6 : Biden claimed “if and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests … and trials that are needed to be done.”
  • September 2 : Biden tried again to undermine confidence in the vaccine.
  • September 5 : Kamala Harris casts doubt about the safety of the vaccines.
  • September 5 : Biden campaign spokeswoman refused to answer whether Biden would take the vaccine.
  • September 7 : Biden said he would take the vaccine “only if” experts outside the government examined it.
  • September 16 : Biden questioned the widespread availability of the vaccine.
So, what you're telling me here is that all you have is a bunch of misleading statements, fictions, and alt-right speculation?
Sorry, went through each one of these and that's what they amount to. I'm sure this plays well in your talking points world but the rest of us..just dismiss it.

Nice obfuscation though. Gotta give you credit for the try. :)

Yeah and the country shut down due to a pandemic from China, and how the United States combated that to try and save lives. Trump didn't cause the pandemic silly.

I didn't say Trump caused the pandemic. I said he recommended the shutdown. You can't give him credit for states reopening but not blame him for states shutting down.

I never said he did, Dumbfuck.
You said Trump have Biden millions of jobs. Well the jobs were lost because the country shut down; and those came back when the country re-opened. The states did both of those following Trump's recommendations. If Trump gets credit for the latter, he also gets blame for the former.

But sadly for you, this requires critical thinking, so chances are, you won't understand it.
:oops8:

So you agree 100% with the post of mine you quoted, yet call me a dumbfuck.

Does the mean you think you are a dumbfuck too?

First of all, your name is Dumbfuck. I wasn't calling you a dumbfuck in that post, I was calli g you by your name. Capiche, Dumbfuck?

Secondly, I didn't disagree with you. I pointed out that likewise, Trump didn't re-open the country.

LOL

You're such a fucking idiot, Dumbfuck. I didn't say Trump closed the country. Nor did I say he re-opened the country. He could do neither as the president has no such authority.

LOL

You're such a fucking idiot, Dumbfuck. I didn't say Trump closed the country. Nor did I say he re-opened the country. He could do neither as the president has no such authority.
You just said he deserved the blame for shutting down the country.

First of all, your name is Dumbfuck. I wasn't calling you a dumbfuck in that post, I was calli g you by your name. Capiche, Dumbfuck?

Secondly, I didn't disagree with you. I pointed out that likewise, Trump didn't re-open the country.
Oh, so you can't read.

Got it.

You just said he deserved the blame for shutting down the country.

No, Dumbfuck, I said the states shutdown following his recommendations.

"The states did both of those following Trump's recommendations." ~ Faun

I didn't say Trump caused the pandemic. I said he recommended the shutdown. You can't give him credit for states reopening but not blame him for states shutting down.
for 15 days Trump issues 'Coronavirus Guidelines' for next 15 days to slow pandemic

Dembots ran with it.....

He then recommended opening up by Easter...and the Dems didn't listen.

He said it again in May....https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/there-ll-be-more-death-trump-says-it-s-time-n1200831

Last edited:
No, Dumbfuck, I said the states shutdown following his recommendations.

"The states did both of those following Trump's recommendations." ~ Faun
Your lies are too easy to expose.....

he also gets blame for the former.

Your lies are too easy to expose.....

he also gets blame for the former.
Demafascist have a long track record of trying to rewrite history, from the Civil War, to their fight against Civil Rights, and Jim Crow laws.....but at least that was some time ago where a lot of folks today weren't around for.....but this new phase is trying to rewrite RECENT history....like we wouldn't remember how Trump begged Dems to reopen, or how there weren't any, let alone 3 spy balloons flying across the United States...it's rather amazing

for 15 days Trump issues 'Coronavirus Guidelines' for next 15 days to slow pandemic

Dembots ran with it.....

He then recommended opening up by Easter...and the Dems didn't listen.

He said it again in May....https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/there-ll-be-more-death-trump-says-it-s-time-n1200831

LOL

You left out where Trump extended his recommendations for another month.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back