Joe Biden Says We Might Be Headed For War

Joe Biden said that Russia is already trying to interfere in the course of the US congressional elections, which are scheduled for autumn next year.
The elections are just scheduled, and Russia is already interfering... In the absence of new topics, Joe Biden is plagiarizing himself.
He knows that unless the Ds can pass HR1, they don't have a snowball's chance in hell to win enough seats to stay in power. The crap show they're creating will only get worse between now and Nov. of 2022

Elect someone like Trump who kept us out of war for 4 years. Biden is turning out to be quite the war monger.
But...but Trump said rude things to reporters (blubbering, blowing snot bubble now).
He wouldn't let Mexicans into the country. He was a dictator! (buwaaaa!)

What a fucking moron. Nice way to make people panic and upset "Were heading towards a war". What a fucking asshole.

Sometimes you need to keep shit to yourself until youre sure its where youre going for the sake of peoples sanity.

What a fucking moron. Nice way to make people panic and upset "Were heading towards a war". What a fucking asshole.

Sometimes you need to keep shit to yourself until youre sure its where youre going for the sake of peoples sanity.

Are you talking about Joe Biden for saying it or me for posting this topic?

Joe Biden said that Russia is already trying to interfere in the course of the US congressional elections, which are scheduled for autumn next year.
The elections are just scheduled, and Russia is already interfering... In the absence of new topics, Joe Biden is plagiarizing himself.
This is democrats getting a head start on stealing the midterms.
The greatest existential threat facing the US is the democrat party.

Rather than wasting time growling at Putin, we'd be better served by some intense, out of the public eye, negotiating and planning with all of our Pacific allies.
Dad always said back in the day, that Russia was not the problem. CHINA was and would be. Forever. Dad was a wise man. He told me this back in the 1950's when I was a kid.

Every President in the modern era it seems has gone to war except Trump

So yea, sounds about right.
Half-True, but as usual sophistry. He worked to destroy NATO; pulled our forces from Syria and allowed a slaughter of the Kurds; women and children; he's divided our nations' people into tribes, those who like him and those who don't.

He's attacked democracy, it began with his hateful rhetoric as those who opposed him for the nomination, and attacked the character of HRC, allowing those who chant to, "lock her up"; and claiming the election of 2016 was rigged, for months before the election.

He attacks the press, using the BIG LIE to attack individual journalists, he attacks FBI agents; mocks members of the armed forces who were killed or captured by our enemies; he fired or made two Attorney Generals to resign for not doing his bidding; many others having the most number of resignations in memory and his abuse of power.

Last edited:
Xiden will simply ramble on...he won't go to war with China or Putin, and he won't do anything to stop them. They are his puppet masters.

Vladimir Vladimirovich isn't an insane warmonger and understands power a lot better than Biden OR the guy who's pulling Biden's strings. He doesn't mind getting in our face and playing the tough guy because that's his style. You should read his biography, a very insightful look into his personality. He was training with a unit of KGB to prepare for an assignment in the west during the cold war - a VERY strict, demanding course of study for the select few - and he got dropped because he got into a fistfight with three guys outside a pub. He broke one of their arms and they broke his career path.

In short, he's a crime boss with a short man's attitude and nukes. He will take advantage where he finds it but he's nowhere near the level of threat that Xi poses to us. Xi has stepped forward into Mao's shoes and has consolidated the power to the point where he is China's newest Emperor. He's pushing at all of his borders and his mouthpieces are making threats, regularly. Rather than wasting time growling at Putin, we'd be better served by some intense, out of the public eye, negotiating and planning with all of our Pacific allies.

As it stands now, if Xi chose to gobble up Taiwan, he could probably do it and Biden wouldn't do anything except raise hell and levy sanctions. IF that happened, China would own the Pacific going forward. No U.S. ally in the region, not even Japan or Oz would trust us to help them in a similar instance. THAT would be the beginning of the end of American power projection in the east and it would mark the descent into second-class status and insecurity for our citizens and even military around the world. That in itself wouldn't be a tragedy, IMO, but until the CCP is firmly in the driver's seat and at the top, we run a very real risk of falling into the Thucydides Trap. Thucydides Trap: Definition, Theory & Historical Examples - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

A shooting war with China would end quickly or quickly escalate to a nuclear exchange. My guess is that China will reabsorb Taiwan within the next couple of years and the U.S. will do nothing kinetic at all. I hope the leaders in Taipei do the same thing to their island that the Czars did with Russia when they were invaded. Scorched earth, total destruction of any and all usable infrastructure, and kill as many invaders as possible before falling - like Hong Kong - into slavery to the CCP.
Correct on most of Putin, all facts and much of your take on him based on your reading. I still don't like him, his goals or how he goes about it. A smart sonovabitch, but a sonovabitch none the less, and a dangerous one. That is OK, as he and his goals are more or less known, and can be dealt with, as necessary.
China is, has been and will in the future be a problem and potentially far more serious the threat of Russian trying to re-absorb the former empire and move towards NATO. They have been abused by the west (not necessarily us) for hundreds of years, turning to communism to solidify control over what had been feudal districts for than any kind of stable government, certainly doing it by providing what the crooked (what passed for) government would not, and notice I said would not, instead of could not. This came about in spite of the fact that the end result of communist government is as bad in it's way as the previous government we supported. They, too, are trying to reconsolidate areas stripped from them and possibly more. We do not know how much more and that is the rub.
We have known them both. We can do what is necessary in interaction and management of both problem government. Luckily, we have someone as president that understands both problems and takes a level cautious approach to both, as he should. Not denying who they are, what they are or what they represent.

I'd take the lack of volume, any day. That's the first time I've seen him make sense and complete a thought since he was installed in the office. It's true that he's calling out the wrong nation but at least he was able to carry a theme to completion for once.
If we make it through until 2024 without seeing a major war in Taiwan and or Ukraine, it will be by the grace of God alone. Xi, and to a lesser extent, Putin, both have to know they'll not get a chance like this again and they won't be able to resist a little land grab. If either or both of them decide to jump, I really wonder who will be making the call on our response?

I have no proof of it but it obviously isn't this geriatric train wreck. My best guess is a small group of people whose names we'll never hear and the guy sitting in the CEO chair is the Tan Messiah. America is in greater peril, existential peril, than at any point in our history since the Revolution.
If the shit gets up in the fan, Democrats in my little part of paradise better keep a low profile and STFU if they want to stay safe. That party has engaged in a coup and is trying its best to pass laws that will make their power permanent through federalizing our elections using the same means of cheating that they used in 2020.
This illusory god can only be doing a voyeur imitation by watching the action on the battlefield.

Forum List

Back