Joe Biden Said "Al Qaeda is Dead, GM is alive", that was 35 billion dollars ago.

Should GM be punished for closing down the plants, yet still owes US over 11 billion dollars?

• Yes, close GM down, they dont deserve to be operational anymore..

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, i am a liberal and want more of our taxes to be redistributed to the union workers.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

U.S. government says it lost $11.2 billion on GM bailout | Reuters
The U.S. government lost $11.2 billion on its bailout of General Motors Co (GM.N), more than the $10.3 billion the Treasury Department estimated when it sold its remaining GM shares in December, according to a government report released on Wednesday.
Why GM CEO Mary Barra killed Chevrolet cars, approved likely plant closures
She saw what happens when a major, bloated corporation fails to take decisive action, admit its mistakes and pivot toward the future.
As I have said many times before, when you have vehicles being built by Unions, then you can never have a quality car only a car that satisfies the contract, no more, no less, mediocre. With promises of outrages compensation packages to these lazy slimeball "workers"(as Obama loves to call them) when your profits dont exceed your promises, soon economics 101 catches up to you. I warned people that GM took the bailout because it would of been gone long ago, but instead paid off the union buddies, abandoned the stockholders and any Republican owned dealership. Once again, I have been proven right, GM is a worthless company that still owes US billions of dollars we will never see.

I thought GM had paid back ALL of the money that the fed gave them during the bailout. Is my understanding incorrect?

Someone outta tell Joe>>>>
images

I thought GM had paid back ALL of the money that the fed gave them during the bailout. Is my understanding incorrect?
I put up a link , yet as typical , no one fucking reads it.....

Ha ha. Fair point.

I don't understand how the taxpayer is stuck with an $11 billion loss. GM should be auctioned off to the highest bidder so that the taxpayer can recoup all or some of that $11 billion.

I've heard for years from liberals on how GM paid back all that money to the fed, with interest. I guess that was another liberal fairy tale.

In any event, the bailout was meant for the UAW, not GM. Had GM been filled with Republican voting members, Obama would have allowed GM to go through the bankruptcy process. In any event, this appears to be another staggering failure by the community organizer.

I put up a link , yet as typical , no one fucking reads it.....

Ha ha. Fair point.

I don't understand how the taxpayer is stuck with an $11 billion loss. GM should be auctioned off to the highest bidder so that the taxpayer can recoup all or some of that $11 billion.

I've heard for years from liberals on how GM paid back all that money to the fed, with interest. I guess that was another liberal fairy tale.

In any event, the bailout was meant for the UAW, not GM. Had GM been filled with Republican voting members, Obama would have allowed GM to go through the bankruptcy process. In any event, this appears to be another staggering failure by the community organizer.
It was a good investment

Republicans borrowing $1.5 trillion to give to billionaires is a bad investment

GM should have been allowed to declare Ch. 11 bankruptcy, restructured, and came back lean, and mean, not still bloated with old, obsolete plants, and union contracts that are unsustainable. Nothing is "too big to fail".

All the foreign plants in the U.S. including Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Subaru, BMW, Mercedes, etc ALL located their plants ins southern U.S. RIGHT TO WORK STATES. That should tell you something.

GM should have been allowed to declare Ch. 11 bankruptcy, restructured, and came back lean, and mean, not still bloated with old, obsolete plants, and union contracts that are unsustainable. Nothing is "too big to fail".

All the foreign plants in the U.S. including Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Subaru, BMW, Mercedes, etc ALL located their plants ins southern U.S. RIGHT TO WORK STATES. That should tell you something.
What really happened back then was Obama and his Union Buddies shut down the profitable cars and dealerships, just so his union buddies could be saved. The Saturn was a nonunion run company mostly built by robots, yet was shut down, and since Republican Dealerships didnt vote for the 1/2 white faggot, they also needed to be punished. Kinda like a 3rd world dictatorship, which the liberals, denied, denied, denied...maybe President Trump should do the same thing with the UAW....Fair is Fair, right libtards? Elections have consequences as the 1st faggot president said..

How Obama crushed thousands of auto dealerships - Centennial Institute
In other words, the Treasury Department’s auto task force manipulated the bankruptcy law to allow these actions to be rushed through in an arbitrary and capricious manner. This act was a direct violation of our Fifth Amendment in the Constitution of the United States.

Forum List

Back