Joe Biden reads “End of Quote” off of teleprompter in disastrous speech to Irish Parliament

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Anyone, who believes that Biden got 81 million legitimate votes, should not be allowed to vote.

7hxvdx.jpg

Anyone, who believes that Biden got 81 million legitimate votes, should not be allowed to vote.

7hxvdx.jpg

Why? Do you think people voted FOR Biden? No, they voted AGAINST Trump....

Figure it out.
That 98.1% voted for two parties, to me, stinks of "African dictatorship"..... rather than "democracy".

7hxvdx.jpg

If this is not a crisis it should be, and soon.
There is no way he can last another two years. No way.

As a regular betting woman ( commodities) I am tempted to look at a treble with the Coke Kid , Piss Pants and Cackler, all to be gone this year .
For the accumulator I might add in the French Moron .

On the other hand, what if the Left had a really wily, intelligent, charismatic, guy as President? A highly-energetic 40 year old. One who hated the 'old America' and was dead set on 'transforming' it? Such people exist.

I think we should count our blessings.

Figure it out.
That 98.1% voted for two parties, to me, stinks of "African dictatorship"..... rather than "democracy".
They voted for Joe because they are undereducated and stuck on getting "paid". Everything is free to a Prog voter and/or the route to success is pushed. So now we have people who build and people who talk about building. From Deplorable to Prog in the highest percentages. We also have people who work and vote for their own interests as Progs do more for privilege who build along with those who talk.

Figure it out.
/----/ "rather than "democracy"
We're a Republic, Einstein.

That stuttering fuck is the laughingstock of the planet. It brings nothing but shame and humiliation to this once great country, which is now a 3rd world banana republic shithole.

View attachment 776243
Let me guess...you are one of those holier than thow trumpers banning books from libraries to protect "the children" but think it's fine and dandy to post this in a forum that allows children to be users/posters....? :rolleyes-41:

The funny thing is -- none of the USMB leftists are capable of seeing anything with their own eyes or listening with their own ears. Just as it was with John Fetterman, they only listen to what they are TOLD, instead.

They are the very epitome of the townsfolk in The Emperor's New Clothes, all marveling about Biden's resplendent frocks as he rides down the street completely naked.

They simply cannot overcome their tribal need for conformity to be an individual viewing the world on their own.

Forum List

Back