Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin

If this had started three weeks ago he might have a point but it didn’t it’s been going on for pretty much Biden’s entire presidency. Every President has deal with things that they have little control over but that comes with the job.

In this case it's all been Joey Xi from the start. Biden's actions and edicts one after another since January 2021 have led to the quagmire of our Economy and Foreign Policies and present situation.
Blaming anyone else but himself is a lie and the self indulgence of a weak, demented, xenophobic individual.

Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin​

11 Mar 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spiering

President Joe Biden complained Friday he was “sick” of Americans blaming him for inflation instead of the coronavirus pandemic or Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said angrily. “Simply. Not. True.”
“Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin,” Biden griped.
But even former Democrat officials have outlined that Biden’s reckless spending agenda, as well as the Federal Reserves’ policies, overstimulated the economy and led to growing inflation.

Commentary:
This just isn’t going to fly, Joey. Even many of your Democrats aren’t that stupid.
Wait did I just say that? Yes, I did. Even the Democrats who ignore the inflation or claim it’s not Joe’s fault know better.
The serial lying of Joe Biden. his handlers and this administration have gone beyond belief.
Does Joe Biden really think that the majority of Americans that have seen the inflation that began in February 2021 will believe that Putin has created inflation in America?
Funny isn't it, that before January 21st, America had low fuel prices, no Supply chain issues, and a thriving economy, had created a vaccine against Covid-19, and we had relative Peace.
Look how much Joseph Robinette Biden has accomplished in thirteen months. completely the opposite of what was the norm.
We have a 40 year high in the increase of fuel, and overall inflation of 10%, and on the verge of WWIII.

Putin signed all those wasteful spending programs passed by the Dem House and Senate?

That bastard!!!

In this case it's all been Joey Xi from the start. Biden's actions and edicts one after another since January 2021 have led to the quagmire of our Economy and Foreign Policies and present situation.
Blaming anyone else but himself is a lie and the self indulgence of a weak, demented, xenophobic individual.

Joey has never been right concerning foreign policy.
And he's not about to start now!

1647039754768.png

Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin​

11 Mar 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spiering

President Joe Biden complained Friday he was “sick” of Americans blaming him for inflation instead of the coronavirus pandemic or Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said angrily. “Simply. Not. True.”
“Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin,” Biden griped.
But even former Democrat officials have outlined that Biden’s reckless spending agenda, as well as the Federal Reserves’ policies, overstimulated the economy and led to growing inflation.

Commentary:
This just isn’t going to fly, Joey. Even many of your Democrats aren’t that stupid.
Wait did I just say that? Yes, I did. Even the Democrats who ignore the inflation or claim it’s not Joe’s fault know better.
The serial lying of Joe Biden. his handlers and this administration have gone beyond belief.
Does Joe Biden really think that the majority of Americans that have seen the inflation that began in February 2021 will believe that Putin has created inflation in America?
Funny isn't it, that before January 21st, America had low fuel prices, no Supply chain issues, and a thriving economy, had created a vaccine against Covid-19, and we had relative Peace.
Look how much Joseph Robinette Biden has accomplished in thirteen months. completely the opposite of what was the norm.
We have a 40 year high in the increase of fuel, and overall inflation of 10%, and on the verge of WWIII.

I hated Clinton's policies. I hated Obama's policies, I hate biden, he is an empty suit. Even the most stupid get one right every blue moon. Not Joe, not once, not ever. Every time I have to hear this little man I realize how much I hate this pathetic shit. His brain is dead and it needs to tell his body so it will join in.

No it's the American people that haven't rid themselves of such an individual.
Does anyone really believe today that Joey Xi Bai Dung got 80 million votes?
Illegal elections have consequences and surely it shows in America today.

"Democratic Republic" Is a Contradiction in Terms

In a democracy, we, the people, through a national referendum would be given the right to vote on who else can vote and who can immigrate here and become citizens. The present electorate is the real voter fraud. Under a democratic system, Trump would have had a Popular Vote landslide roughly equivalent to the percentage of counties he won.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back