Joe Biden Pictured Shaking Hands with Dangerous Felon, Guage Grosskreutz, Who Attempted to Shoot Kyle Rittenhouse

Being insulted by an abstract reference to being a groomer is progress.
Oops, impotent, angry idiot is stupid. Your attempts to insult don't insult me. They just represent you propping up strawmen to make yourself look less like the piece of shit you are. That's all..

Semantics, your only friend?
oops, you don't know what the term "semantics" means, either. let me give you a free lesson:

the difference between "someone with a weapon" and "someone pointing a weapon at you" isn't a semantic difference.

Next lesson isn't free.

Apoplectic weenie downgrades to Defcon 4 heh heh

1650749800404.png

Hehe

oops, you don't know what the term "semantics" means, either. let me give you a free lesson:

the difference between "someone with a weapon" and "someone pointing a weapon at you" isn't a semantic difference.

Next lesson isn't free.
LOL......what was the outcome of someone drawing on someone holding a weapon?

LOL......what was the outcome of someone drawing on someone holding a weapon?
Your mommy also doesn't work here. Funny thing is, I agreed that you don't draw on an armed person, unless you intend to shoot. Yet still you soil your panties. Not sure how to please you.

Oops, impotent, angry idiot is stupid. Your attempts to insult don't insult me. They just represent you propping up strawmen to make yourself look less like the piece of shit you are. That's all..
Sorry, i gave you the benefit of the doubt. Groom away, but some dad or mom might take exception. You've been warned and I doubt it makes much difference in the white, Hispanic or black communities. Up to you.

Sorry, i gave you the benefit of the doubt. Groom away, but some dad or mom might take exception. You've been warned and I doubt it makes much difference in the white, Hispanic or black communities. Up to you.
Funny that you have to invent such embarrassing coping mechanisms, but also that they don't seem to work at all for you.

That is stupid.
No matter what one has for personal political views, Grosskreutz did NOTHING WRONG, at all.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic, donating his time for free.
He heard 7 shots and then 3 shots, so went to investigate.
Sure he had a loaded pistol out and ready, but once he saw Rittenhouse on the ground, he did NOT fire.
He easily could have shot and killed Rittenhouse.
But he decided not to, and that Rittenhouse was not an imminent threat.
So Grosskreutz violated no law, harmed no one, and did not at all deserve to be shot.
Bullshit he didn't. You must not have seen his testimony at Kyle's trial.

The sonofabitch attacked Kyle and threatened him with a loaded pistol. A pistol that was illegal for GG to be carrying.

1650750483364.png

You didn't claim they saw him as an active shooter?
I did say that. But not my claim and not my belief that they saw him fire his weapon. Your problems sifting through the English language are your problems, not mine. I have made it clear what I think. If the best your dumb ass can do is to argue with your little dolly, then have at it.

Forum List

Back