Buying from Amazon is like buying Nazi War Bonds

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Why on Earth should we keep enriching Jeff Bazos, who is actively trying to destroy the United States in favor of a New World Order? Isn't this akin to buying Nazi War Bonds during WW2? There are plenty of other sites to search for and purchase products, including directly from stores.

Let's not fund our own destruction: Don't buy from Amazon!

Why on Earth should we keep enriching Jeff Bazos, who is actively trying to destroy the United States in favor of a New World Order? Isn't this akin to buying Nazi War Bonds during WW2? There are plenty of other sites to search for and purchase products, including directly from stores.

Nobody is forcing you to buy anything from Amazon. If you don't want to, don't.

My stores continue to discontinue products that I use, so I buy them on Amazon. I'll be damned if I'll drive all over town to find them in a different store. My store recently stopped selling my favorite pancake syrup because it comes in a plastic bottle. It's the best tasting syrup of all of them. Try it, you'll love it.

1650730480415.png

For the same reasons the sheeples keep buying from Hellmart (Walmart).
They keep fueling the evil.

Walmart has been trying to get work/employee laws changed where they don't have to pay overtime, pay for benefits, or even pay minimum wage. They basically want slavery to be made acceptable again.

When Sam Walton died, his kids sold their souls and the company to China, destroying Sam Waltons dream of having a true All American company for Americans.

And like Amazon, Walmart purchases products from factories that use child labor.

Walmart has scams in place in their stores, so they can ripoff customers for even more money.
One specific scam is one where they have the self-checkouts give you a receipt for your purchase, but then alert security that you are stealing. And the company has you arrested and cited and charges you a huge fee to get out of the theft charge.

These are just a few of the evils of such a global cancerous company.
And yet, all of these things they do have been made public for decades now, and people STILL SHOP THERE!!

My stores continue to discontinue products that I use, so I buy them on Amazon. I'll be damned if I'll drive all over town to find them in a different store. My store recently stopped selling my favorite pancake syrup because it comes in a plastic bottle. It's the best tasting syrup of all of them. Try it, you'll love it.

View attachment 635039

82% diabetes..........uh, I mean Sugar Syrup...............
Yum Yum

View attachment 635039

I buy pure maple syrup off Ebay, good stuff.

Well truth be told being in the Euro war was akin to buying Rothchild Bonds.

I gift my family who live in other states. Saves me time and money with their service. And his name is spelled with an "e"

I buy pure maple syrup off Ebay, good stuff.

I also buy pure maple syrup occasionally. Right now I'm experimenting with keeping my food costs down. When I hit $120/month I might splurge a little. I've gotten it down to $126/month so far.

I also buy pure maple syrup occasionally. Right now I'm experimenting with keeping my food costs down. When I hit $120/month I might splurge a little. I've gotten it down to $126/month so far.

Don't know how you do that shopping at Amazon.

Best prices, don't have to leave home, free shipping. Its my choice to shop where and how I want to. How is Amazon akin to WW2?

I'd been searching for a new wallet, and just couldn't find one I liked. I have no problem paying thirty or forty bucks for the right wallet, but there just weren't any that blew my hair back. I hate tri-fold wallets, but that's all I could seem to find; flea markets, shopping malls, outlet centers. I looked everywhere.

Then just for the Hell of it, I typed "wallet" into Amazon's search bar.

Less than 18 hours later I had a very nice "Wise Owl" all leather wallet in my hot little hands, and it only cost fifteen bucks:

810js0CyQFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I honestly don't believe that my $15 is going to make or break Bezos, and the undeniable truth is that Amazon sells everything under the sun, so I'm cool with shopping there...

Forum List

Back