Joe Biden Pictured Shaking Hands with Dangerous Felon, Guage Grosskreutz, Who Attempted to Shoot Kyle Rittenhouse

I can over look a President shaking hands with anybody in a crowd.

I can't over look Gaige Grosskreutz being a filthy ass piece of shit.

I can't over look Joe Potatohead being a corrupt incompetent filthy ass piece of shit that stole an election from the American people.

Two of them shaking hands it a great examples of when two scumbags meet.

That is stupid.
No matter what one has for personal political views, Grosskreutz did NOTHING WRONG, at all.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic, donating his time for free.
He heard 7 shots and then 3 shots, so went to investigate.
Sure he had a loaded pistol out and ready, but once he saw Rittenhouse on the ground, he did NOT fire.
He easily could have shot and killed Rittenhouse.
But he decided not to, and that Rittenhouse was not an imminent threat.
So Grosskreutz violated no law, harmed no one, and did not at all deserve to be shot.

That is stupid.
No matter what one has for personal political views, Grosskreutz did NOTHING WRONG, at all.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic, donating his time for free.
He heard 7 shots and then 3 shots, so went to investigate.
Sure he had a loaded pistol out and ready, but once he saw Rittenhouse on the ground, he did NOT fire.
He easily could have shot and killed Rittenhouse.
But he decided not to, and that Rittenhouse was not an imminent threat.
So Grosskreutz violated no law, harmed no one, and did not at all deserve to be shot.
He drew on an armed person.......

your mommy doesn't work here. Make your own points.

1650748142082.png

DURR

haha, see the self soothing? Now they are my "friends". It's always easy to spot the frustrated, low IQ people with few tools in their toolboxes.
I thought there would be a "code of groomership" between you and your dead friends. I am pretty sure that Rittenhouse is too well protected for you to take vengeance.

Live to groom another day, as the old saying goes..

He drew when he heard the shots, under the correct assumption that someone was armed, dangerous, and shooting people.

The POINT is he had plenty of opportunity to shoot Rittenhouse, and did not.
So he must have decided that Rittenhouse was not an imminent threat to anyone.
No, he didn't make any such decision. He simply saw a child on the ground in front of him and let his emotions get the best of him in that quick moment.

I thought there would be a "code of groomership" between you and your dead friends.
Yes, I am fully aware of the fantasies you have to invent not to see yourself for the piece of shit you are. It's a well known coping mechanism.

Yes, I am fully aware of the fantasies you have to invent not to see yourself for the piece of shit you are. It's a well known coping mechanism.
Your party is the party of groomers, that doesn't bother you? I know you going to say the aren't, if that's true. Why are they fighting to be able to talk about sex with 4 to 8 year olds?

Forum List

Back