Joe Biden Pictured Shaking Hands with Dangerous Felon, Guage Grosskreutz, Who Attempted to Shoot Kyle Rittenhouse

That is stupid.
No matter what one has for personal political views, Grosskreutz did NOTHING WRONG, at all.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic, donating his time for free.
He heard 7 shots and then 3 shots, so went to investigate.
Sure he had a loaded pistol out and ready, but once he saw Rittenhouse on the ground, he did NOT fire.
He easily could have shot and killed Rittenhouse.
But he decided not to, and that Rittenhouse was not an imminent threat.
So Grosskreutz violated no law, harmed no one, and did not at all deserve to be shot.
Well, Grosskreutz pulled a loaded gun on another person with a loaded gun. At that point he was an imminent threat to Rittenhouse as well. If you pull a gun on someone, yes, you deserve to be shot. Grosskreutz is lucky he didn't assume room temperature.

Your party is the party of groomers, that doesn't bother you? I know you going to say the aren't, if that's true. Why are they fighting to be able to talk about sex with 4 to 8 year olds?
Oh boy, white wing angryboi begs for attention...

That is stupid.
No matter what one has for personal political views, Grosskreutz did NOTHING WRONG, at all.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic, donating his time for free.
He heard 7 shots and then 3 shots, so went to investigate.
Sure he had a loaded pistol out and ready, but once he saw Rittenhouse on the ground, he did NOT fire.
He easily could have shot and killed Rittenhouse.
So Grosskreutz violated no law, harmed no one, and did not at all deserve to be shot.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic,

Wow! Where did he get the uniform? Got a pic?

1650748575789.png

Was this ^ his "uniform"?

And then he fucked up and pointed his gun at Kyle again.

No emotion, a jury after watching the unedited video proved that Rittenhouse life was in danger. Because he was getting the shit beat out of him. Ruled that Rittenhouse shot them in self defense. So move along.
I never claimed his life wasn't in danger. What you have done here is invent a fantasy strawman in place of me in order to have anything to say.

Forum List

Back