Joe Biden: No One Needs a ‘Magazine with 100 Clips in It’....what a moron...why he leads DemonRATS!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
During a Concord, New Hampshire, campaign stop Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden criticized the ownership of magazines that hold “100 clips.”

Lots of humor to go with his stupidity. Likr...

Something wrong with the system that allows an idiot to get this far...and yet you get SUPPOSED PSYCHOLOGIST telling us Trump is insane...and never examined him...ROTFLMFAO

Biden Calls For Ban On Magazines That Hold '100 Clips'

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he said, '100 chips'?

Picture+003.jpg

Ridiculous, everyone knows you need at least a 1000 round magazine to keep government hands off your medicare.

Ridiculous, everyone knows you need at least a 1000 round magazine to keep government hands off your medicare.

We need a clip of over 9000 rounds to keep the Democrat gun grabbers at bay.

Nothing less than a minigun will do. We really do truly NEED it, just like Biden needs to grab women awkwardly. Maybe that will make him relate.

Nothing less than a minigun will do. We really do truly NEED it, just like Biden needs to grab women awkwardly. Maybe that will make him relate.
no. That makes him creepy.

No matter how hard I try to satirize the ridiculous arguments of the gun nuts one of you comes along and shows me that there is no way to successfully exaggerate how gun crazy you are. I have guns but I'll be damned if I'm on your side of any argument. Quit being so ridiculous in your arguments or you will lose.

That's not even close to enough to stop the government from cutting medicare benefits and redistributing it to fund sex change operations for pedophile illegal aliens.

That's not even close to enough to stop the government from cutting medicare benefits and redistributing it to fund sex change operations for pedophile illegal aliens.
Suck it you old mooch. Maybe if you didn't spend so much on guns and ammo you could afford medical care. Why should my tax dollars go to keep a bunch of entitled selfish boomers alive?

No matter how hard I try to satirize the ridiculous arguments of the gun nuts one of you comes along and shows me that there is no way to successfully exaggerate how gun crazy you are. I have guns but I'll be damned if I'm on your side of any argument. Quit being so ridiculous in your arguments or you will lose.

How am I going to lose with a clip of 9000? You already admitted how undefeatable the thing is. You better be on my side, because I can guarantee you won't want to be on the other side.

During a Concord, New Hampshire, campaign stop Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden criticized the ownership of magazines that hold “100 clips.”

Something wrong with the system that allows an idiot to get this far...and yet you get SUPPOSED PSYCHOLOGIST telling us Trump is insane...and never examined him...ROTFLMFAO
He may not know a clip from a magazine, or a rifle round from shotgun shell, a lot of people don't, but he knows people should not be allowed on city streets with semi-automatic weapons. The gun nuts likes making fun of uninformed remarks, but does not change the fact that we should have better regulations on weapons.

If Epstein had 100,000 chips he would of been alive today

He may not know a clip from a magazine, or a rifle round from shotgun shell, a lot of people don't, but he knows people should not be allowed on city streets with semi-automatic weapons. The gun nuts likes making fun of uninformed remarks, but does not change the fact that we should have better regulations on weapons.
According to Biden, you don't even need to take a gun outside...

Just shoot 'em through the door!!!

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/02/28/biden-advises-shooting-shotgun-through-door

He may not know a clip from a magazine, or a rifle round from shotgun shell, a lot of people don't, but he knows people should not be allowed on city streets with semi-automatic weapons...

If you want to reduce street violence in the cities, make the stop and frisk of Blacks and Browns mandatory. 99% of violent crime is from Blacks and Browns.

So if someday someone from the gov. shows up and tells you he is confiscating your guns you will be fine with that?
The only guns that need to be confiscated are in the illegal possession of the 'tree dwellers' in the inner city DEM controlled shitholes.
That would reduce the murder rate, using a firearm nationally by 95%

so if a MAJORITY of the population agrees to limit you to just rifles and pistols when the police show up to take your missels and grenade launchers you are planning to kill them?

so if a MAJORITY of the population agrees to limit you to just rifles and pistols when the police show up to take your missels and grenade launchers you are planning to kill them?

It is a right, that is ultimately enforced by American people. The guns are exactly for that, enforcing that the government does not become tyrannical.

Leftists side with tyranny every time, that's fine, move to Venezuela. Not this country...

it’s better to be Right and lose than to be wrong just to get along.

Apparently you’re the same sort of gun owner That I’ve bought several long guns from recently. He would have willingly turned them in to the Government, so I took them off his hands to ensure that doesn’t happen.

Forum List

Back